剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
少他♥娘♥的♥给我说教
Oh, spare me the fuckin' lecture!
这是医院财产 弗朗西斯
Hospital property, Francis!
你应该庆幸是我们在监控录像看到了
You're lucky it was us that saw the CCTV!
要是别人的话 你早就被起诉了
Anyone else, you'd be on a charge.
这些伤一点都不浅 疼死人了
They're not superficial, you know! They hurt!
这么说...你偷了一辆轮椅
So... You stole a wheelchair
是为了出来去参加产前培训课程吗
to try and get out of going to antenatal classes?
没错
Yes!
蠢货
Tosser!
? 我不关心星期一是不是蓝色的
? I don't care if Monday's blue
? 星期二是不是灰色的 星期三是不是太... ?
? Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too... ?
你还记得肖恩吧
You remember Sean, don't you?
打谢恩的那个疯子 记得 我们见过
The Shane nutter! Yeah, we've met.
那件事我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
如果肖恩处理得当的话
Well, Sean's probably gonna be around for a bit,
他可能要在这儿待一阵子
if he plays his cards right.
傻♥逼♥
Howdy doody.
行 你要出去吗
Yeah. You off out?
对
Yeah.
嘿 你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, you couldn't give us a hand, could ya?
行
Yeah.
我们连一家人在一起喝个酒你都要心不在焉吗
Can't we even have a family drink without you going off on one?
你不能再勃起了又不是我的错
It's not my fault you can't get it up any more.
我今早上可没听到你抱怨这个
I didn't hear you complaining this morning!
是我 有什么事吗 我现在不方便谈 行 我会去的
Yeah? What d'you want? I can't talk now. Yeah. I'll be there.
好了 我得挂了
Look, I've got to go.
怎么了
What's up?
没事 只是...
Nothing. Just...
工作上出了点危机 晚点再见
a crisis at work. I'll see ya.
实在抱歉
I'm sorry.
这到底怎么回事
What's all that about?
不知道
Dunno.
你觉得该不会是因为我说那句“如果他能处理得当的话”吧
You don't think it was "If he plays his cards right", do you?
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm such a dick!
泰瑞莎 我们不能
Teresa, we can't!
不敢让别人见着你的鸡♥巴♥吗 卡尔
Scared of showing your cock, Carl?
不是
Er, no!
啤酒可能有点...坏了
Bit of a bad... pint.
你喝的是可口可乐啊
You were drinking Coke!
我在拉屎呢 戴夫
I'm having a shit, Dave!
天呐 泰瑞斯 刚才实在是太危险了
Jeez, Teresa - it's too close for me!
我情不自禁嘛 亲爱的 我为你神魂颠倒了
I can't help meself, love. I'm smitten!
神魂颠倒 就赶紧跑
Smitten? Bail!
你真的太让我动心了
You've really touched me.
我指的不只是在性♥爱♥方面
And I don't just mean the sex.
我讨厌伤害戴夫
I hate hurting Dave.
我讨厌这样
I hate it.
可我又能怎么办呢
But what can I do?
你也感受到了吗 卡尔
D'you feel the same way, Carl?
说你感受到了
Say you do!
是 我当然感受到了
Yeah. Course I do!
现在到了欢愉时刻
This is big time now.
但要是你想停下来的话 你只要说句话就行了
But if you want to stop, you say the word.
我能相信你吗
Can I rely on you?
当然 你当然可以
Yeah, course you can.
伊恩 嘿 等等
Ian! Hey, wait up!
我不确定我还能不能再见你
Weren't sure I'd see you again.
为什么
Why?
你的借口
Your excuse.
你的工作危机 根本就没这回事 对吧
Your work crisis. There wasn't one, was there?
嘿 嘿 确实是个危机 不过不是工作上的
Hey, hey, it was a crisis. Just not work.
是我哥哥
It was my brother.
我是因为觉得告诉你真♥相♥太让人讨厌了
It was just too boring to tell you the truth.
我以为我遇到的所有感情都被我在杰米跟凯伦面前
I thought I messed up coming across all Mr Cocky Bollocks
给搞得一塌糊涂
in front of Jamie and Karen.
你当然没有
Course you didn't.
嘿 听我说 如果你说了什么让我不开心的事 我一定会告诉你的
Hey, look. If you say something that pisses me off, I'll tell you.
我发誓
I promise.
我哪里让你生气了你也要告诉我
You do the same for me.
你要去哪儿
Where you off?
我正准备回家
I was going home.
你欢迎我去做客吗
Do you fancy a visitor?
他们全都在家
Everyone's in.
所以呢
And?
你真想去见那帮混♥蛋♥
You really want to meet the fuckers?
没错
Yeah!
- 那好 走吧 - 好
- Right, come on. - Right, then!
你好啊 亲爱的 吻我一下
Hiya, love. Give us a kiss.
现在不行 我们正在上班呢
I can't, we're on a wages run.
别傻了
Don't be daft.
你可以停下来一段时间给你女朋友一个吻 警卫
You can stop long enough to give your girlfriend a kiss, guardian.
- 就两秒钟 布拉德利 过来 - 过来
- Two seconds, Bradley. Come here! - Come here!
什么
What?!
这是你一手策划的吗
Did you do this?
不 我没有
No, I didn't!
你是个间谍
You're an inside woman.
这是个陷阱
It's a set up!
我没有 杰夫 不要恨我
I didn't, Jeff. Don't hate me!
我正准备去药房♥ 给我的姑娘们买♥♥避孕套
I was going to the chemist. Condom run for the girls.
别跟我们说这个
Don't tell us that!
这就是真♥相♥
It's the truth!
不要再用你赚取不道德金钱谋生这件事
Let's not complicate the armed robbery
把武装抢劫的事情复杂化 你会被判十五年的
with living off immoral earnings. You'll get 15 years.
坐牢吗
In prison?!
拜托 没人觉得丽丽安跟此事有关
Come on. No-one thinks Lillian was involved.
叛徒 叛徒
Judas! Judas!
这是不是意味着我们之间结束了
Does that mean we're finished?
叛徒
Judas!
我觉得他真的是那个意思 我被他甩了
I think he really meant it. I've been dumped.
你根本不关心我是不是受到了惊吓
So, you don't care that I'm scared?
那我呢
And what about me?
我们没必要两个人都崩溃了 不是吗
There's no point in us both cracking it, is there?
拜托 我们确实他♥娘♥的♥很没用 你我都心知肚明
Come on, we're fucking useless. We both know it.
我知道
I know.
我跟你做个交易
I'll do you a swap.
生孩子的时候你去陪我
You come to the birth,
我就让医生在我那下面多缝一针
and I will get the doctor to put in an extra stitch downstairs.
让你重获蜜月的感觉
Honeymoon fresh.
缝两针 你要是缝两针我就答应你
Make it two, and you got yourself a deal.
成交
Tinker.
莫妮卡·加拉格尔
Monica Gallagher.
喂
Oi!
我才想到你要是把那些绷带都缠上会是个什么样子
Just realised what you look like with those bandages on.
我倒要看看你那敏锐的观察力能不能让我大吃一惊
Oh, surprise and delight me with your acute observation!
木乃伊啊
The Mummy!
每个人都是喜剧演员
Everyone's a comedian!
加里·本内特死了
Gary Bennett's died.
什么 那个印象主义者吗
What, the impressionist?
不 是伊恩的亲生父亲
No, Ian's real dad.
哦
Oh.
很好
Good.
这是肖恩
This is Sean.
你好
Hello.
你们好啊
All right?
那这是正式的咯 你们俩确定关系了
It's official then? You two an item?
对 要笑赶紧笑 然后给我忘了这事
Yeah, laugh once, then get over it.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
肖恩 我这儿有伊恩
Sean, I've got some photos of
婴儿时期的照片 你想看看吗
Ian from when he was a baby, do you wanna see?
如果你之前告诉我一声你有新朋友要来
If you said you were bringing a new friend round,
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表