剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
那是谁创造了天堂跟地球(人间)
So, who made heaven and earth, then?
首先 根本不存在什么天堂
Well, for a start, there is no heaven.
地球也是起源于宇宙大爆♥炸♥
The earth started with the Big Bang.
那你死了之后会怎么样 自以为是的家伙
So, what happens when you die, smartarse?
不会怎么样 死了就是死了
Nothing, you just die.
记住了 小子 你本是尘土 死后也该归于尘土
Remember, Man, thou art dust, and into dust thou shalt return.
- 爸 你跟她说 世界上是有上帝存在的 - 什么
- Dad, tell her, sure there's a God. - What?
上帝 不管是他 是她还是它 到底存在还是不存在
God. Does He, She or It exist?
卡尔想知道神的干涉
Carl wants to know if divine intervention
到底能不能帮到他得偿所愿
can help him get his end away.
在夜晚的黑暗之中
In the dark of night...
所有的无神论者都是半个信奉者 黛儿
...every atheist half-believes, Debs.
所以如果我回魂来纠缠你的话
So if I come back to haunt you,
到时候你一切就都明白了
you'll know for sure.
那算哪门子答案啊
What kind of answer's that?
我完全不知道你的存在
I knew nothing about you,
也不知道你们有一个女儿
or the little girl.
我只知道的是
As far as I was aware,
他是一个孤儿 自己一个人把自己拉扯到14岁
he was an orphan, who brought himself up from the age of 14.
那只是一个失控了的善意的谎言
It was a white lie that got out of hand,
起初我并没想弄成现在这样子
it wasn't meant to go this far.
你指的什么 是谎言还是我们的感情
What wasn't? The lie, or our relationship?
都是
Both.
我觉得你把这称之为感情有点言过其实了
I think you're stretching it a bit to call it a relationship.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不必在意我 你们继续
Don't stop on my account.
待自己家里面就跟在监狱一样不自♥由♥
It's like being a prisoner in your own home!
看来你得要做出一个选择了
It seems you've got a choice to make.
好吧 我来帮你选
Oh, well, I'll help.
在这里呆久了我怕脚上的灰一时半会儿掸不干净
Cos I can't kick the dust of this place off my shoes quick enough.
我去喝杯茶
I'm having a brew.
真的很抱歉...
I'm really sorry...
你对我有关的最开心的回忆是什么
What's your happiest memory of me?
我勒个去 爸 你埋伏在这儿是想干嘛呢
Bloody hell, Dad, what you lurking for?
你就告诉我就行了 女儿对父亲的记忆 是最棒的生日派对
Just tell me, daughter to father, best birthday party?
还是你最喜欢的出游
Favourite day out?
我从来没有过生日派对
I never had a birthday party,
而且你总是把时间浪费在...
and you were always wasted on days...
- 是有这么个时候 那是在... - 说下去
- Well, there was that time when... - Yeah, go on.
那是在我们去法♥院♥看你被具结的时候
When we went to court to see you being bound over.
从那以后我一直都想成为一个律师
I wanted to be a lawyer for ages after that.
就这样吗
And that's it?
嗯 如果你想听的话 我可以编给你听
Well... I could make something up, if you want.
你也是一样(谐音:吃了俩) 黛比
Et tu, Debbie?
你也一样
Et tu?
你吃了两个什么
You ate two what?
爸
Dad?
还好吗
All right?
我伤到你了吗
Did I hurt you?
没有
No.
当然了 痛得我要死
Yeah. It stings like fuck.
我的手腕也是
So does my wrist.
你有什么打算
What's your plan?
还不知道
Haven't got one.
听我说 我真的很抱歉...
Look, I'm really sorry about...
我不在乎你跟我对你家的事撒了什么愚蠢的谎言
I don't care about the stupid lies you've told about your family.
我只需要知道一件事
I just need to know one thing.
只有我们俩在一起的时候你说的那些话 那些枕边密语
Stuff you said when it was just you and me, the pillow talk.
你是认真的吗
Did you mean it?
当然是认真的
Of course I did.
那我就不明白了
Then I don't understand.
我也不明白
Neither do I.
我们回到诺丁汉的时候我会解决好的 好吗
I'll sort it out when I get back to Nottingham, yeah?
不 菲尔 这还不够
No, Phil, it's not good enough.
我得去上班了
I have to go to work.
- 什么 - 我在酒吧有一份兼♥职♥
- What? - I've got a shift at the pub.
我不能就这么不去了
I can't just not go.
我们回学校再见
I'll see you at uni.
没人愿意给你好的评价
Nobody would give a good account of you.
如果有 有的也只是负面影响
If anything, you've had a negative impact.
如果有 有的也只是负面影响
"If anything, you've had a negative impact!"
你干什么
What you doing?
什么
What?
你在干什么
What you doing?
- 在找证据 - 什么证据
- Looking for evidence. - Evidence of what?
为什么你会在这儿的证据 为什么你会像鬼马小精灵卡斯珀
Of why you're here, and why you're haunting me,
他那非常不他娘友好的以前的自己一样对我阴魂不散
like Casper the fucking less than friendly previous self.
你知道为什么
You know why.
不 我不知道
No, I do not.
好吧 我承认我稍微比爱因斯坦做的贡献要少一点
All right, so I've contributed slightly less than Einstein
只比夫妻连环杀手弗瑞德·韦斯特对人类做的贡献要多 那又如何
and slightly more than Fred West to the human condition, so what?
你他♥娘♥的♥凭什么对我指手画脚
Who the fuck are you to criticise?
嘿 你看 嘿 我小时候也并不纯洁嘛 对吧
Hey. See! Hey? I was hardly a little angel, was I?
不点大就已经对棕榈女郎有所了解 还学会了使用他♥娘♥的♥五指姑娘
Already well acquainted with Lady Palm and her five fucking sisters.
那又怎么样 我可从没说过自己很纯洁
So what, I never said I was an angel.
那你到底想怎么样
Then what do you want?
你12岁的时候还发生过什么事
What else happened when you were 12?
我不知道
I don't know.
马尔科姆·艾莉森当选了市执行长
Malcolm Allison became City manager.
罗德尼·马士上了一个模特
Rodney Marsh shagged a model.
- 说重点 - 我不知道
- Closer to home. - I don't know.
他们取消了我的生日派对 因为...
Well, they cancelled my birthday because...
我妈死了
...Mum died.
你发过誓要让她为你骄傲的
You promised you'd make her proud.
可是有他那样的老爸我要怎么让她为我骄傲
But how could I make her proud with him as me old man?
你很快就要去见她了
You'll see her soon enough.
告诉她你成为了什么样的人
Tell her yourself about the man you became.
也就是说 你还能不能在那儿弥补
That is, if you make it up there.
什么 天堂吗
What, heaven?
忏悔对灵魂有益
Confession's good for the soul,
特别是在世界末日即将来临之前
especially if the Day of Judgement is fast approaching.
可是...可是我不能去礼拜堂 我已经被他们禁止了
But... But I can't go to chapel. I'm barred.
谁说一定要牧师了
Who needs a priest?
像你这样灵魂污浊之人 应该尽早开始
With a soul as black as yours, you'd better get started.
还有记住了
And remember...
上帝无所不知 弗兰克
God sees everything, Frank.
喂 丹尼斯吗
Hello, Dennis?
听我说 还记得那个派对吗
Listen, remember that party,
就是那个有人头顶着承屑盘房♥子还把房♥子烧了的派对
when somebody put the chip pan on and the house burnt down?
对 那个人就是我
Right. Anyhow, it was me.
喂 是艾玛吗 嗨 我是弗兰克·加拉格尔
Hello, is that Emma? Hi, it's Frank Gallagher here.
那就是我 还记得那个派对...
It was me. Remember that party...
就是你跟建筑工上♥床♥
...when you shagged that builder,
然后被你♥爸♥知道了把你撵出家门的那次派对
and your old fella cottoned on and turfed you out?
软骨病 嗨 我是弗兰克·加拉格尔
Rickets? Hi, it's Frank Gallagher here.
那是我♥干♥的 我♥干♥的 我♥干♥的
It was me. It was me. It was me.
对 嗯 我知道我是个傻♥逼♥ 但是我只是觉得该让你知道真♥相♥
Yeah. Yes, I know I'm a cunt, but I just thought you should know.
喂 丹尼斯 又是我弗兰克 我忘了告诉你...
Hello, Dennis? Frank again. I forgot to say...
- 你在跟谁打电♥话♥呢 - 没谁 打错电♥话♥的
- Who were you talking to? - Nobody, it was the wrong number.
你看看你 都出汗了
Oh, look at you. You're all sweaty.
不 我没时间干这个 莫
No, I haven't got time for this, Mon.
那个不是利普的吗
Isn't that Lip's?
对 他待会儿就会回来拿的
Yeah, well, he'll get it back soon enough.
弗兰克
Frank?
我也许没跟你说多少次 莫妮卡
I probably didn't tell you enough, Monica,
但是我爱你
but I love you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你哥上班的那个酒吧在哪儿来着
So, where's this pub your brother's working at?
就在那边
Just over there.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表