剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
我去 我不搬去跟伊冯住
God, I'm not moving in with Yvonne!
这都多少次了
How many times?
干嘛
What?
卡尔 拜托 你不能整天都躺在床上无所事事
Carl, come on, you can't stay in bed all day.
我已经毕业了 我想干嘛就干嘛
I've left school, I'll do what I want.
赖在家里吃白饭就不行
Not with another mouth to feed.
你知道规矩的 每个人都必须有所贡献 卡尔
You know the score, everybody mucks in. Carl!
滚开啊你
Piss off!
我正在尝试找到一份比在商店打零工强的工作
I am trying to get more than just the odd shift at the shop.
在市中心酒店做全职厨房♥助理吗 那挺好的嘛
Full-time kitchen assistant at a city centre hotel? That's all right.
我上周在十二家酒店里都填过申请
I filled out 12 of them last week.
可一个都没找我去面试 完全是在浪费时间
Not one interview. It's a waste of time.
万一这次这个就让你去面试了呢
What if this is the one that gets you the interview?
- 你都不交过去 怎么会他♥娘♥的♥有用 老弟 - 看着吧
- It's fuck all use unless you hand it in, mate. - Watch.
就算我满载着希望踏上去市里的公车 也又会碰一鼻子灰回来
I'll get my hopes up on t'bus to town and I get knocked back.Again.
我现在连他♥娘♥的♥路费都没有
Haven't even got me fucking fare.
- 你还缺多少钱 - 算了吧
- How much short are you? - Forget it.
我从冲浪板基金里面拿吧
I'll get it out the surfboard fund.
这几天都是从里面拿的
It's what it's for these days.
我的瓶子呢
Where's my bottle?
一块三毛二
1.32.
我以为这里面不止这点钱呢
I really thought there'd be more.
现在的孩子啊 脑子里就没有存钱的概念 你有几个储蓄罐
Kids. No head for saving these days. How many cans?
一个 可我绝不会动用那笔钱
One, but I'm not taking that.
什么 我知道你妈喜欢零钱 靠
What?! I know for a fact your mum loves change. Shit!
真是浪费啊 老兄
Such a waste, man.
把手举起来 把你的手举起来
Hands up! Get your hands up!
我去 我勒个去
Oh, shit! Shitting hell!
不许跟我说话也不许碰任何东西
Don't talk to me and don't touch owt.
只需按照我说的做 不许动
Just do what I tell you! Freeze!
- 我说了不许动 - 我没动 跟睡狮一样一动不动
- I said freeze! - I'm froze. Sleeping lions.
- 还有其他人在吗 - 没有 你要什么拿完就走吧
- Anybody else? - No. Just take whatever and go.
米娜 门怎么锁上了
Meena, why is this door locked?
- 那是谁 - 我妈
- Who's that? - My mum.
- 快点啊 把门打开 你在里边干什么呢 - 让她进来
- Come on, open the door. What are you doing? - Let her in.
不许随便说话
No nonsense.
马上给我把门打开
Unlock this door now!
我一踏出家门就是这么对待我的吗
Is this what happens the second I set foot out the place?
- 闭嘴 - 哦
- Shut it! - Oh!
只要你们按照我说的做就不会有人受伤
Do exactly what I tell you and nobody gets hurt.
你这是在他♥娘♥的♥干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing?
我只是在准备我去医院用的行李罢了
I'm just getting me hospital bag ready.
你以为自己是要去那里住多久呢
How long do you think you're going for?
你带比基尼去干嘛
What's with the bikini?
以防我万一突然想水中生产
Well, in case I want a water birth.
事情不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
那是我的房♥间
That's my room.
我什么时候走由我自己决定
I'll decide when I'm going.
而不是你跟食堂瓦尔
Not you and Canteen Val.
她总是问起你
She's always asking after you.
我就说没怎么见着你的人影 就这样而已
I just said we hadn't seen much of you, that's all.
她又不是唯一一个
Well, she's not the only one.
这破事真是快烦死我了
This is doing my head in!
我们的计划是小心谨慎地把那些试探者找出来
The plan was to discreetly put the feelers out -
打探一下市场 不是把我们给栽进去
test the market - not drop us in it.
伊冯
Yvonne?
我不知道瓦尔会把这件事在警局到处乱说
I didn't know Val was gonna put it round the entire nick.
她是所有同事中最喜欢胡说八道的了
She's the biggest gobshite of them all!
我以为她就是个慈祥的食堂大妈
I thought she was a sweet old dinner lady.
- 伊冯 - 一个好警长对下属是该了如指掌的
- Yvonne. - A good sarge knows her staff.
开门啊
Open the door.
我可以马上就跟你说出所有在警局工作的人的名字
I can tell you the names of everyone who works at our nick.
好吧 可你了解他们吗
Fine. But do you know them?
- 伊冯 - 一个好警官就会
- Yvonne. - A good sarge would.
伊冯
Yvonne!
- 把门打开啊 - 是警♥察♥
- Open the door! - Copper.
我知道你在里面 我看得到你
I know you're there. I can see you.
在解决那条愚蠢的内♥裤♥
I'm not going anywhere
引起的误会之前 我哪儿也不会去
before we sort out this stupid pants nonsense!
斯坦 我之后再跟你谈 行吗
Stan! I'll talk to you later, yeah?
不行 我人都来了 马上跟我谈
No! I'm here. Talk to me now.
- 她不让她进去 - 让我进去
- She's not letting him in. - Let me in.
他生气了
He is not happy.
我要是你的话我就从后门进去 把头低下
I'd get in the back if I were you. Keep your head down.
成熟点 汤姆
Grow up, Tom.
让我进去 不然我就撞门了
Let me in or I'll break this door down.
妈的
Shit!
伊冯
Yvonne.
里面一切都还好吧
Is everything OK in there?
伊冯 出什么事了
Yvonne, what's going on?
有一个他♥娘♥的♥带着一把大枪的麻烦家伙在里面
A fucking stick-up bloke with a bloody big gun.
- 后退 我把门撞开 - 走开 我马上就打开了
- Stand back , I'll kick it in! - Piss off! I'm nearly there.
离门远点 回去
Get away from the door! Get back!
别开枪 我身上没有武器
Don't shoot, I'm unarmed.
- 你手里是什么 - 没什么
- What's that in your hand? - Nothing.
你干什么 把手放到我能看得到的地方
What are you doing? Hands where I can see them!
- 你要不先放下武器 - 闭嘴
- Why don't you lower the weapon? - Shut up.
- 我只想所有人都平安走出这里 - 我说了让你闭嘴
- I just want everyone to go out of here... - I said shut up!
这里还轮不到你来发号♥施令 我才是
You're not calling the shots here, I am!
过来 蹲下
Get over there and get down.
还有你
You!
要是谁敢轻举妄动 我就开始扔尸体出去
Anyone tries anything and I start throwing bodies out!
- 好 把保险箱的东西都拿出来 - 什么
- OK. Now empty the safe. - What?
快点 你有商店 肯定也有保险箱 快点 行吗
Come on, you've got a shop. You've got a safe. Move, yeah?
- 照他说的做 - 保险箱里什么也没有
- Just do as he says. - There's nothing in it.
- 我已经把里面的钱拿去还按揭了 - 我不管 快点
- I had to dip into it for the mortgage. - Whatever! Come on.
好 不过你这是在浪费时间
Fine. But you're wasting your time.
我他♥娘♥的♥不是傻子好吧 快点 快按我说的做
I'm not a fucking idiot, yeah? Now let's do this.
又怎么了
What now?
上面有计时器 一旦我输入了密♥码♥ 要花上半个小时才会打开
It's on a timer. Once I put the code in, it takes half an hour.
- 你拖延时间也没任何用 - 我没有拖延时间
-There's nothing to be gained from stalling him. -I'm not stalling.
上面有计时器 后门已经为了防抢劫给封上了
It's on a timer. The back door's sealed to deter robbers.
我就是抢劫的 所以不用防了
I'm here. This is happening.
快打开 这样你在能安全的在这儿
Open it. You're just going to have to sit tight.
切斯尼 你在干嘛
Chesney! What are you doing?
没干嘛 他是谁
Nothing. Who's he?
- 罗宾汉 - 你们到底有多少人啊
- Robin Hoodie. - How many people?!
- 你在撸管吗 - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 我在逛一个学习论♥坛♥
- Were you wanking? - Fuck off! I was in a study forum.
论♥坛♥ 你现在应该在学校那安全地儿上新主教派课啊
Forum? You should be at school doing RE, where you're safe.
趁我在好市多超♥市♥你就逃学是吧
Skiving while I'm at Costco!
- 拜托 现在教育什么孩子啊 - 别跟我拜托不拜托的 这是我家事
- Come on. Not now. - Don't "Come on" Me. This is my family.
- 你少管闲事 - 好了 够了 快干正事 输密♥码♥
- Keep your nose out. - OK, enough! On our way, enter the code.
是你说我就要生了的
It's you saying that the baby's coming.
我确定这一切都很正常
I'm sure this is all just normal.
- 最后时刻的紧张而已 - 不是那个原因
- Last-minute nerves. - It's not that.
你看
There.
上面写着你这几天需要母乳喂养 而且...
You're meant to breast-feed these days, and...
我都还没泌乳呢
well, me milk hasn't come.
你不一定非得母乳喂养
You don't need to breast-feed.
我敢打赌这些东西写的都是那些青春期就已经
I bet all the women that write this are them militant lactators is
怀孕了的泌乳积极分子
that teenagers hanging off theirs.
我们不都不是母乳喂养的吗
You give us a bottle, didn't you?
那也是没办法的事啊 因为自从母乳喂养了费欧娜之后
I had to, because after I fed Fiona,
这俩东西就下垂了两英寸
these dropped a whole two inches.
它们原来本来是在这儿 的
They used to be right up there.
奶粉对我们造成什么伤害了吗
Did formula do us any harm?
给你的孩子进行母乳喂养跟奶粉喂养是不一样的
It's not the same as giving your baby the boob.
我想给它自然的呵护
I want it to be natural.
我想让这次变得完美
I want it to be perfect.
我不能忍♥受再做一个失败了母亲了
I can't bear to be a crap mum again.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表