剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
I think they're on probation.
这是不是就是说他们要在监狱里待上很长一段时间了
Does that mean they'll go to prison for a really long time?
干得真漂亮
Well done.
你他♥娘♥的♥要拿300英镑做什么
What the fuck are you gonna do with 300 quid?
我已经有几个主意了
I've got a few ideas.
- 反正他♥娘♥的♥派对是别想了 - 我就想
- Never wanted a fucking party anyway... - I did!
闭嘴
Shut up.
那...
So...
来吧 敬琼一杯
Come on, here's to Joan.
她以前可能是...
She may have been...
一个老贱♥人♥...
...you know, an old bitch...
但是...
...but...
她怎么都还是你们老妈的妈
she's where your mum comes from.
弗兰克
Oh, Frank...
敬琼
To Joan.
敬我妈
To Mum.
我必须得说 弗兰克 我还是很惊讶她居然没对你轻薄过
I must say, Frank. I'm quite surprised she never come on to you.
她对我其他男朋友都这么做过
She did to all my other boyfriends.
也许她看出了我们俩有一些特别
Well, maybe she saw that we had something special.
嗯
Yeah.
我们都知道不是那么回事 对吧 弗兰克
We know different, don't we, Frank?
你跟琼
You and Joan.
你确定你没事吗 妈
You sure you're OK, Mum?
没事 谢谢 黛比
Yeah. Thanks, Debbie, love.
把毯子给她的那个做法很好
That was a nice gesture, giving her the blanket.
不是这样的 我不喜欢那毯子 别让我们又从到我跟她的覆辙好吗
Not really. Didn't like it. Don't make us another one, eh?
诺玛经常说 血缘关系并不代表命运
Norma always says, "Biology is not destiny".
我希望她说的是对的
And I suppose she's right.
我的意思是 我一点都不像我妈
I mean, I'm nothing like my mum.
俗话说得好
So that old saying,
有其父必有其子(苹果只会掉在苹果树下)
"The apple never falls very far from the tree",
这句话说得不对 对吧
It's wrong, in't it?
因为如果苹果树是长在山顶最顶端
Because if the tree's at the top of a very steep hill
苹果就会从山顶落下 掉到一个码头上
and the apple rolls down that hill and onto a jetty,
然后又会掉到码头上的一条船上
and off the jetty onto a boat,
河上的船
and the boat's on a river
就会带着苹果飘向世界的另一端
that takes the apple round to the other side of the world...
这就够远了吧
Well then, that is far, in't it?
好啊
Ole!
裙子不错
Dress is nice.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表