剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
伊冯
Yvonne...
你为什么不早告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?
斯坦
Stan.
我的天...
Oh, Jesus Chr...!
好 去找武器 伊冯
OK, find the weapon. Yvonne...
给他们点空间工作 我们得让他们帮助斯坦
Come on, give them room to work. We need to let them help Stan.
行
All right.
- 我需要问你几个问题 - 你还好吗 斯坦
- I need to ask you some questions. - All right, Stan?
- 是谁打伤的他 - 这是个意外
- Who did this? - It were an accident.
- 就是这样 - 好 那枪现在在哪儿
- That's it. - OK. So where's the gun now?
- 枪突然就走了火 - 警官...
- It just went off. - Sarge...
好 你去陪着斯坦 有事就打给我
All right, you stay with Stan, and call me if...
没问题
Sure.
看着我 再看别的地方 斯坦 很好 很好
Look up, look away, Stan, that's good, that's good.
伊冯 我需要你跟我们去警局一趟
Yvonne, I need to get you to the station.
我想去陪着斯坦
I wanna go with Stan.
- 有什么情况我们会随时通知你的 - 我想上救护车跟他一起去
- Look, we'll keep you updated. - I wanna go in the ambulance!
你最好还是别再给这件事添乱了
Best not to make this any more difficult.
跟我们上车 好吗 走吧
Let's just get in the car, yeah? Come on.
斯坦
Stan...
你不许死
Don't you dare die!
你参军了
You joined the Army?!
对 下周就进行参军考试
Yeah. Well, entrance test next week.
招募新兵的人觉得我非常符合参军的条件
Recruitment guy reckons I've got what it takes.
可不是 分分钟让人爆头
Yeah, to get your head shot off.
我可不想听到你的死讯
I don't want your death on my conscience.
我知道其中有风险 我在电影里看过
I know the risks, I watch DVDs.
好了 老兄 你就放过蓝博(《第一滴血男主》)一马吧
Yeah, man, cut Rambo some slack.
他已经长大了 有自己的主见 而且他看上去也挺像当兵的
He's old enough to know his own mind, and he looks the part.
军队对我来说是完美之选
The Army is perfect for me.
妹子们都喜欢制♥服♥ 我还能去旅游
Girls love the uniform, I get to travel.
杰米 两杯啤酒 谢谢
Jamie! Two pints, please.
还能发挥我的长处
Make the most of me assets.
你的那点长处在狙击手的瞄准中屁都不是
Your assets will be fuck all use when you're in a sniper's sights.
像你这样的家伙去派上的用场顶多是个炮灰 卡尔
Lads like you get used, Carl - you're cannon fodder!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 伊恩
Piss off, Ian!
我做出这个人生重大选择就是因为你对我没完没了的指责
I make this big life decision because you're on my case.
现在你又对我指手画脚
Now you're having a pop at me.
- 我怎么做你都不满意 - 我又没逼你去参军
- I can't win with you! - I didn't make you enlist!
- 这么说你是觉得我这么做是错的 - 没错
- So you think I've made a mistake. - Yeah.
很显然 如果你有一天会被裹在尸袋里送回家 这就不是个好主意
Well, obviously, if you come home in a body bag, it's a bad idea.
你管好你自己的事吧
Stuff the lot of you!
我去定了
I'm doing this!
勇者才会得胜
Who dares wins.
你还好吗 加太太
You all right there, Mrs G?
你想让我送你一程吗
Do you want a lift anywhere?
不用了 你忙你的
Nah, you're all right.
我得散散步
Got to walk.
走远路去买♥♥咖喱
Long walks and curry.
米奇
Micky.
- 你能载我去巴蒂天堂吗 - 去干嘛
- Can you take us to Balti Heaven? - Do what?
我就是想去 对了 一定要从安德森路经过 行吗
I've got a craving. Oh, and go via Anderson Road, eh?
为什么
Why?
抱歉 宝宝 我这么做是为了我们俩
Sorry, baby, but I'm doing this for both of us.
请让我靠边停车 加太太
Oh, please let me pull over, Mrs G.
你会弄脏我的后座套子的 我还得办一个女生派对呢
You're gonna stain me covers. I've got to do a hen party.
不 后座很好 我还想多坐会儿后座
No. Humps are good. I want more humps.
弗兰克 我得去找我的丈夫
Frank. I need to find me husband.
慕尼黑惨案 韦科镇惨案 别斯兰人♥质♥危机
Munich, Waco, Beslan...
列举一个最后不是以悲剧收场的劫持事件
Name one siege that ended well.
没错
Exactly.
一个也没有
None.
我丈夫在那儿
There's my husband!
我很幸运的
Blessed, I am.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
我要你从后面干我
I need you to take me from behind.
我跟你说什么来着 我很幸运的
What did I tell ya? Blessed.
那就来吧 就今天
Well, come on, then - today.
我觉得我不行 亲爱的
I don't think I can, love.
先生 你需要我帮忙吗
Sir, do you need an 'and?
- 不 不 已经起来了... - 很多男人都喜欢这样干的
- No, no, he's working... - It's most men's fantasy, this!
一个妙龄女子 像狗一样温柔而真诚地求着你
A blooming woman, begging for it, doggy, nice and deep.
我今天已经过得够痛苦了
I've had a very traumatic day.
万一让伤到孩子的大脑了呢
What if the nipper gets brain damage?
你知道的 因为我那个在里面顶来顶去
You know, from the thrusting?
那玩意儿就头上面那点是软的
They have that soft bit on the top of their head...
你不会伤害到宝宝的 你连碰都碰不到它
You're not gonna hurt the baby, you're not even gonna come close.
立刻干我 我需要鸡♥巴♥
Now shag me! I need cock!
给我鸡♥巴♥
Give me some cock!
不行 他在那儿我做不到
I can't, not with him there!
一杯啤酒跟一片止痛药 谢了 杰米
Pint and a painkiller, ta, Jamie.
嘿 谢谢
Hey? Cheers.
谢了
Ta.
他们设计酒吧的时候从来不考虑到照顾伤残老兵
They don't design bars with disabled veterans in mind.
你是士兵
You in the Army?
跟你有关系吗
What of it?
没有 不过...我也要参军了
Nothing, just... I'm joining.
原来如此 真有你的
Oh, right. Good for you.
不 真他♥娘♥的♥有你的 老兄
No, fucking good for you, pal.
现如今报名参军的人都是勇敢之人
It takes a brave lad to sign up nowadays.
为女王和国家干杯
Queen and country.
没错 老兄
Yeah, man.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
英国陆军是世界上最好的军队
The British Army is the best in the world.
把孩子能训练成为终极战士
Takes kids and turns 'em into ultimate warriors.
是啊
Right.
那你被派去的是哪儿
So where were you posted?
世界各地 伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗 哪里恐怖就去哪儿
All over. Iraq, Afghanistan - scary places, like.
不过真的很棒 对 是我这一生中最棒的六个月
Great times, though. Yup. Best six months of my life.
也不是很久嘛
That's not long.
嗯 是不久
Mmm. No.
不过你知道吗
But you know what?
虽然我的脊椎被塔♥利♥班♥恐怖组织给打断了
I might've had me back snapped by the Taliban,
但我一点也不后悔
but I've no regrets.
要是能在站起来撒尿就好了
Be nice to piss standing up again,
不过我们不可能每次都能赢他们
like, but you can't win 'em all.
你们几个蠢货
You pricks!
怎么了
What?
你真以为我会信吗 脊椎被塔♥利♥班♥给打断了
You really think I'd fall for this? Back snapped by Taliban?
- 你当我傻吗 - 老兄 这是我的主意
- Do you think I'm stupid?! - Mate, it was my idea.
- 可他也同意了的 - 你都没有认真考虑过这件事
- He went along with it. - You haven't thought about it properly!
这傻♥逼♥又是谁
And who's this twat?
起来 站起来 快点 让我好好揍你一顿 来啊
Come on... Come on, get up, so I can smack yer! Come on...
卡尔 他起不来
Carl! He can't!
他是真残废了 他在铁路上摔折了脊椎
The chair's for real. He broke his back on the railways.
终于来了
Finally.
我都担心死了
I've been worried sick!
有什么消息吗
Is there any news?
- 给 - 卡丽
- Here. - Carrie!
- 他正在手术室抢救 我知道的就这些了 - 他会没事吗
- He's being operated on, it's all I know. - Is he gonna be OK?
我也只知道这么多了
I don't know any more than that.
他什么时候能出手术室
When will he be out?
伊冯
Yvonne...
刑事调查局要跟你谈谈
CID are gonna wanna talk to you.
好
Right.
鉴于所发生的事 你会被逮捕起来
For that to happen, you've gotta be under caution.
什么
What?
你们要逮捕我
You're gonna arrest me?!
他们知道监控录像不见了
They know the CCTV tape's missing.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表