剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
我没见过他 我没见过他
I haven't seen him, I haven't seen him!
天呐 弗兰克 你看看你现在这幅模样
Jesus, Frank, look at the state of you.
回家吧 洗个澡去
Go home, take a bath.
你臭死了
You stink.
我正在停住抗♥议♥
I'm making a stand.
我正在停住抗♥议♥
I'm making a stand.
需要我帮忙吗 宝贝
Can I help you, love?
我在等我爸爸
I'm waiting for me dad.
他啊...
Well, he's...
他今天不会来了
He won't be in today.
为什么不来
Why not?
他被禁了 宝贝
He's barred, love.
抱歉 嘿 我给你拿点薯片怎么样
Sorry. Hey... Shall we get you some crisps?
你要吃什么口味的
What flavour do you want?
这下真他♥娘♥的♥麻烦了
This is a real fucking mess.
你要准备去找谁
Who are you gonna go to?
大块头基斯
Big Keith.
我记得他还在监狱来着
I thought he was inside.
他上个月出来了
Well, he got out last month.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
有求于人者可无权挑剔 亲爱的
Well, beggars can't be choosers, darling.
这笔生意我们赚不到钱的
We're not gonna make on this.
比起失去顾客我更宁愿亏一点钱
I'd rather lose money than customers.
该死的米奇 生他这家伙的时候到底出什么岔子了啊 嗯
I mean, fucking Mickey! Where did we go wrong with him, eh?
他既一点不可靠 脑子也笨的跟坨屎一样
He's unreliable, he's got shite for brains,
还像个小姑娘似的成天围着那座粉红娘炮宫殿转悠
and he hangs around in that pink poof's palace like a little girl!
你说那番话之前 我已经很努力给他当一个更支持他的父亲了
And before u say anything,I am trying to be a more supportive father,
但是在现在这种关头实在是太他♥娘♥的♥难了
but it's pretty fucking difficult at the moment!
或许我能做点什么事
Maybe there's something I can do.
帮助你...放松一下 更加理智地看待问题
To help you... unwind, get things in perspective.
晚上好啊 长官
Good evening, officer.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
我忙着呢
I'm busy.
谢了
Ta.
你拿到钱了吗
Did you get the money, then?
别问了
Don't ask.
那你有什么计划
So what's your plan?
我不知道
I dunno.
我觉得...
I think...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
好吧 你想要揍我
Right, you try and twat me,
然后你又叫我滚
then you tell me to piss off,
现在你却跑来让我帮你
and now I'm supposed to help ya?
你不觉得你该先说点什么吗
Don't you think you'd better say something first?
我不可靠
I'm unreliable.
脑子也笨得跟坨屎一样
I've got shit for brains.
我还一有点危险像个小姑娘一样躲了起来
I hide away like a little girl at the slightest sign of trouble.
我开着个娘炮宫殿到处跑
I drive around in a poof's palace.
我一点都不像个男人
And I'm no kind of man.
我只是想让你说一句“对不起”而已
I were just looking for a "Sorry".
好了 老兄 你想喝杯茶吗
Come on, mate, do you want a brew?
剩下的呢
Where's the rest?
有几个姑娘得了鹅口疮 一下就把顾客给吓走了
A couple of the girls got thrush, it puts the punters right off.
也许你可以让谢恩把他的账单给付了
Maybe you can get your Shane to pay his tab.
谢恩欠钱了
Shane's got a tab?
三千块
Three grand.
你 出去 马上
You, out, now.
你在对我儿子做什么
What are you doing with my son?
他是一个顾客
He's a punter.
一个有个可以帮他付清债务的有钱老爸的顾客
A punter with a rich daddy who could pay off his debts.
什么 不
What? No!
听着 我掌管着几千个骗局 所以少欺骗一个老手
Listen, I've run a thousand con tricks, so don't kid a kidder.
你说些什么呢
What are you on about?
明天的见家长周末午餐全都是胡扯
This meet-the-parents Sunday-lunch bollocks tomorrow.
谢恩虽说不是家中最有用的人
Shane's not exactly the brightest tool in the box,
但是他至少比你要强得多
but he can still do better than you.
一个吸毒成瘾的...妓♥女♥
A hooker... with a smack addiction.
这不是陷阱 对吧
Not exactly a catch, are you?
所以接下来事情是这样的
So here's what's gonna happen.
你收下这笔钱
You're gonna take this...
然后有多远滚多远
...and fuck off!
你要是擅做主张 我就了结了...你
Or so help me, I will end... you.
看起来好像里面没人
It looks like there's no-one in.
你找到了吗
Have you found it yet?
没有
No!
快点啊
Come on!
找到了
Got it!
糟了
Shit.
给我回来 你们俩混♥蛋♥
Come here, you bastards!
靠
Shit!
伊恩 等等
Ian, wait!
- 米奇 米奇 - 我他♥娘♥的♥要杀了你
- Mickey! Mickey! - I'm gonna fucking kill you!
米奇
Mickey!
真不敢相信你竟然这么做了
I can't believe you just did that.
我也不敢相信
Neither can I.
谢谢 老兄 真心的
Thanks, mate. Seriously.
听着 我不回家了
Listen, I'm not going home.
你从这儿走回去没问题吧
Are you all right to walk from here?
如果你逃走了 你只会证明你♥爸♥说的都是对的
If you run off, you'll just be proving your dad right.
我已经证明了他是对的
I already proved he's right!
你觉得他为什么不让我参加这些生意
Why do you think he doesn't let me in on the business?
就是因为会搞成这个样子
Cos of fuck-ups like this!
你看你在过去一天中做了些什么
Look at what you've done in the past 24 hours -
恐吓 破坏 还有破门而入
intimidation, breaking and entering,
就为了一个包拿自己的生命冒险
risking your life for a bag of drugs.
你绝对是合格的马奎尔家人 勇敢地去面对你♥爸♥
You're a proper Maguire! Stand up to your dad!
我做不到
I can't.
我就是做不到
I just can't.
米奇
Mickey...
对不起
I'm sorry.
米奇
Mickey!
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我一直在一个朋友家 在斯坦福码头边的一座豪华公♥寓♥里
I've been staying at a mate's, big luxury flat in Salford Quays.
一台大电视 立体环绕声音响 坐浴盆 还有车♥库♥
Massive telly, surround sound, bidet, the works.
我也能住在那儿吗
Can I stay there, too?
你
You?
为什么
What for?
我离家出走了
I've run away.
哦 对啊
Oh, right.
我觉得那里房♥间我们两个人可能不够了
Well, I don't think there's enough room for both of us,
所以你还是可能得回家去住了
so you should probably be getting back home.
我不要回家
I'm not going home.
利亚姆 你才七岁
Liam, you're seven.
我八岁半了 我也不要回去
Eight and a half, and I'm not going back!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
冷静一点
Chill your boots.
那你有什么计划
So what's your plan, then?
我拿了顶帐篷
I've got a tent.
但是不知道该怎么用
Don't know how to put it up, though.
嗯 我觉得我还可以在这边再多待一阵 帮你把帐篷搭起来
Well, I suppose I could hang around for a bit, help you put it up.
你知道怎么弄吗
Do you know how?
我可是个冒险家 利亚姆
I'm an adventurer, Liam.
你出生之前 我就是以天为被 以地为席
Before you lot was born, I was sleeping under the stars,
以狩猎为生
catching rabbits in traps,
燧木取火
making fires by rubbing two sticks together.
你还会生火
You can make a fire?
对 对 如果有干木或者可♥燃♥物♥的话 我就可以生给你看看
Yeah,yeah,well,if I had some dry wood or kindling,I could show you.
我们能买♥♥点吗
Can we buy some?
可以啊 走吧
Yeah, come on.
晚安 利亚姆
Night, Liam.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表