剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
登上查兹沃斯快车的票都在这边
Tickets this way for the Chatsworth Express!
快过来看看吉普赛猪是如何毁掉
Come and watch pikeys making a mess of their lives
上层社会给予他们的生活和...
they were given by 'im upstairs...
他们相当肯定不是自己亲生的孩子们的
And kids they're convinced aren't actually theirs.
真缺德
Wicked!
滚开
Piss off!
世界上还有什么声音可以取代得了
What sounds on Earth could ever replace
孩子需要用钱的呼声跟老婆挑逗自己的声音呢
kids needing money or wives in your face?
因此人们 其中也包括我 都猜想
Cos this, people reckon - me included -
酒吧跟毒品应运而生
is why pubs and drugs were kindly invented...
都是为了使我们冷静 防止我们走向疯狂
to calm us all down, stop us going mental.
这些都是查兹沃斯庄园最基本的要素
These are Chatsworth estate's basic essentials.
我们绝对能让你物超所值
We are worth every penny for grinding your axes.
你可以在这儿随心所欲
You sit on our head,
但是...你必须得纳税
but... you pay the taxes.
试想一下要是英国没了查兹沃斯的投机者
Imagine a Britain without Chatsworth's buccaneers,
谁还会为了一杯啤酒的钱跟你吹胡子瞪眼 嗯
who'd come on your face for the price of a beer, eh?
让贫困成为历史
Make poverty history!
我们需要毒品更便宜
Cheaper drugs now!
让贫困成为历史 我们需要毒品更便宜
Make poverty history! Cheaper drugs now!
嘿嘿嘿 快散开
Heh, heh, heh. Scatter!
开派对
Party!
真是个有趣的想法 你全身上下的基因
It's a funny idea, the genes passing through you.
一代传给下一代
One generation to the next,
就好像是对于将来的操作说明书
like little instruction manuals to the future,
教你如何造出跟你长着相同眼睛的另一个人
on how to make another one that's got your eyes,
或是...说话方式跟你一样的人
or your... way with words.
来参加我的婴儿洗礼 开心一下
Come to my baby shower. Have a laugh!
这就像是一条非常长的康加舞队列
It's like you're all in a great long conga line,
你的父母在你的后面...
your mum and dad behind you...
想要一张吗
Want one?
傻♥逼♥
Tosser!
而你的孩子就在你的前面 他们的孩子又在他们的前面
Your kids out in front, and their kids in front of them.
婴儿洗礼 为了我 为了我们 这是我的愿望清单
Baby shower, for me. For us. List of what I want.
也许直到某一天 他们其中一个是个超级丑八怪
Until maybe, one day, one of them's such a minger,
没有人愿意成为他们的伴侣
no-one wants to mate with 'em.
婴儿洗礼 内里 为我办的
Baby shower, Nerys... for me.
不过这种是绝对不会发生在我的孩子身上的
That's never gonna happen with my lot, though.
有我和弗兰克这样的父母
Parents like Frank and me,
他们不知道自己是有多幸运呢
they don't know how lucky they are.
给 凯伦
Here you go, Karen.
婴儿洗礼 我的
Baby shower. For me.
我以为婴儿洗礼应该是你老公来操办的
I thought baby showers were supposed to be arranged by your mates.
是 可我不想拘于礼节 你说是吧
Yeah. Well, don't want to stand on ceremony, do I?
不过可能不会真办个派对
Might not have the actual party, though,
因为那样做有点太烧钱了
cos it's gonna be a bit pricey,
不过你可以随时把你的礼物送过来
but you can drop your gift off any time...
妈 那个女人来找你了吗
Mum, did that woman find you?
什么女人
What woman?
她今天早上过来向我打听你 所以我就把你的地址给她了
She came in this morning asking for you so I gave her the address.
她想干嘛
What did she want?
她把她的东西留在这儿了
She left her stuff here and all.
我们差点把它给引爆了 我还以为那他♥娘♥的♥是个炸♥弹♥
We nearly exploded it, I thought it was a fuckin' bomb.
琼·达利摩尔 有什么印象吗
Joan Dallimore. Mean anything?
妈
Mum?
没有 完全没有
No. Nothing at all.
来吧 亲 没有多远 我指给你看
Come on, love, it's not far. I'll show you.
你就沿着这条路走 那个地方就在左边
You go down this road here, and it's on the left-hand side,
你不会错过的 好吗
you can't miss it. OK?
喂
Oi!
你们他♥娘♥的♥休想 把那个放回去
No fuckin' way, give that back...
滚开
Do one!
你休想把那个带走
You're not having that and all.
放手 快点
Get off! Go on!
嘿 听我说 我有个好主意
Hey, listen up, I've had a great idea.
我们何不一起出去呢
Why don't we all go out?
出去一起野餐什么的 如何
Go out for a picnic or something, hey?
我们刚刚才吃过午饭
We've just had lunch.
对了 你看 我跟曼迪给你做了一个襁褓
And anyway, look, me and Mandy are making you a baby blanket.
你们其实没有必要做那个的 亲爱的
Oh, you don't have to bother with that, love.
- 你在婴儿洗礼上是得不到任何礼物的 - 弗兰克
-You're not gonna get anything else from your baby shower! -Frank.
什么事都不闻不问
Dead to the world.
那好 你们不去我自己去
Well, all right, then, I'll go on my own.
妈
Mum...
是谁啊
Who is it?
我花了好长时间才到这儿
It's taken me ages to get here.
我在这附近走过来走过去 都快把这个地方给他♥娘♥的♥走遍了
I've been up and down and round,I've been all over the fuckin' place.
你看我的头发
Look at my hair.
不好意思 我们认识你吗
I'm sorry, do we know you?
没关系 黛比 我认识她
It's all right, Debbie. I do.
你好 母亲
Hello, Mother.
糟糕的地方
Awful place.
我的手提包呢 算了 先进来再说
Where's me handbag? Anyway, in we go.
千万别忘了 晚餐在冰箱里 如果...
Now, don't forget, dinner's in the freezer. And if...
没事的 你们就只管出去玩的开心点吧
It's fine, just go and have a good time.
没错 再见了 朋友
Yep, adios, amigos.
明天就在科斯塔德尔索尔酒店了 对吧
Manana, Costa del Sol, hey?
好了 够了 不能把家留给这俩活宝负责
Right, that's it. Can't leave these two in charge of the house,
我看还是他♥娘♥的♥算了吧
out of our tiny fucking minds.
帕蒂 你答应了我这个假期的
Paddy, you promised me this holiday.
- 玩的开心 - 再见
- Have a good one! - Hasta la vista!
再见
See ya!
一周
A week.
他♥娘♥的♥一周啊
A fuckin' week!
来吧
Come on!
我们可以穿老妈的衣服
We can get dressed up in Mum's clothes.
我们可以在厕所里抽烟的时候不关门
we can smoke in the bog with the door open.
我们可以开派对
We can have a party!
去拿药 在橱柜里面
Get the gear! It's in the cabinet.
我看起来像他♥娘♥的♥傻瓜吗
Do I look like a fuckin' numpty?
没有药我们他♥娘♥的♥要怎么开派对啊
How're we gonna have a fuckin' party with no gear?
你老了 莫妮卡
You've aged, Monica.
我们都老了
We both have.
你又长肥了吗
Piling on the weight again?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我从来都不知道该拿她怎么办 医生说的是
I've never known what to do with her, stay off the cakes,
要让她远离蛋糕
that's what the doctor said.
你该减肥了 你看这个 你穿多少号♥衣服来着 8号♥吗
You should trim down, like this one, what are you, size 8?
她十岁的时候就已经穿14号♥的了 因为体重 她的腿都浮肿了
Aged 10, she was a 14. She had puffy knees, because of the weight.
我带她去看医生 医生说 “自作自受”
I took her to the doctor's, he said, "Self-inflicted",
这是医生的原话 我的手提包呢
that's what he said. Where's me handbag?
你从她走路的姿势都能看出来 不怎么好看
You could see it in the way she walked, wasn't nice.
如果你时不时给我吃些不是生菜叶的东西
Well, if you'd fed me more than a lettuce leaf from time to time,
我也不用去用糖来填饱自己的肚子了 不是吗
then I wouldn't have had to stuff myself with sweets, would I?
她那时候肥得跟头鲸似的
She were fat as a whale.
然后她就抛弃了我自己走了
And then off she goes and abandons me.
- 是你把我赶出家门的 - 我从来都没有把你赶出家门
- You threw me out. - I never threw you out.
- 你赶过 你都向我收房♥租 - 那完全是合乎情理的事
- Yeah. You charged me rent. - That's fair enough.
我那时才十岁啊
I were ten.
然后她回来的时候 胸都贴腰上了 满嘴说的只有谎言
Then back she comes, tits akimbo, nothing but lies.
你已经已经不年轻了 你又开始长肥了
He-he, you've aged, you've started piling on the weight again.
你回来到底是为了做什么 还是只是想跟我再吵一架
Did you come back for something, or do you just want another row?
我是过来看看你 好吗
I've come to see you, haven't I?
这里面都什么啊
What's in here?
哎呀 这样可不对 是吧
Oh, I say, that's not right, is it?
伊冯 我刚刚看了犯罪报告 你为什么不打电♥话♥给我呢
Yvonne. I just saw the crime report, why didn't you phone me?
我总不能每次出了事都跟你哭诉吧
I can't come crying to you every time, can I?
我刚打过电♥话♥报♥警♥了 别的警官会处理得
I just rung 999, some officers dealt with it.
- 让我看看那个... - 不
- Look, let me see that... - No.
如果你对我太好的话 我可能会...
If you're too nice to me, I might...
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表