剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
and started wankin' on like a student?
毋庸置疑
Indubitably!
不知不觉间我们就不再来往了
We'd stopped getting along before he knew.
他把这件事当做借口让我们的决裂正式化
He used it as an excuse to formalise the break.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me.
真的
He did.
他自己也清楚
And he knows it.
不然你以为他为什么会如此罪大恶极
Why d'you think he's so guilty?
我知道他是个混♥蛋♥
I know he's a bastard...
可我还是不想让他一败涂地
but I still don't want him to go down.
求你了 诺埃尔大伯
Please, Uncle Noel.
本可能会更糟的
Could've been worse.
我们也可能差点被烧为灰烬了
We could look like this.
这他娘怎么回事 你们没事吧 出什么事了
What the fuck?! Are you all right? What happened?
被一把火烧了 那个白♥痴♥维克多 我一定要把他碎尸万段
Torched. That prat Victor! I'm gonna rip his spleen out!
天呐 我以为...
Jesus, I thought...
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
这又不是你的错 老兄
It's hardly your fault, mate.
就是
It is.
我应该对他再好点的
I should've been nicer to him.
太替他感到遗憾了 失去了自己最后一份工作
That's sorry for him. Lost his last job.
什么
What?
就在酒吧被一把火烧掉的时候 他...
He lost his last one when the pub...
丢掉了最后一份工作
...burnt down.
我勒个去 杰米
Christ's sake, Jamie!
要不是因为那只鸟的话我们现在就被烤熟了
We'd be baked if it weren't for that bird!
你说丽丽安的公鸡吗
Lillian's rooster?
把我们吵醒的那个玩意儿
Woke us up cock-a-doodling.
该死的消防队
Bloody Fire Brigade!
他们怎么连自己要去哪儿都不注意呢
Why couldn't they watch where they were going?
我...把这个拿给丽丽安去
I'II... take it to Lillian's.
可能得被迫解雇你一段时间了 老兄
Might have to lay you off for a bit, mate.
你可以试着告诉我
Well, you could try.
怎么了
What's up?
我做了件非常愚蠢的事
Done something really stupid.
你还能弥补吗
Well, can you fix it?
你不想知道是什么事吗
Don't you want to know what it is?
我不知道能不能弥补得了
Don't know if I can.
我本来可以默不作声
I mean, I could shut up about it
别人也看不出任何端倪
and no-one would know the difference.
我对自己朋友真是太混♥蛋♥了
I've been a total twat to mates.
那说出了真♥相♥会有什么好处呢
And what good would telling the truth do?
可能会让我好受一点
It might make me feel better.
那你就闭口不言 独自一个人去承受这份内疚
Just keep it shut, cope with the guilt on your own.
这就是惩罚
That's the punishment.
我勒个去
Fuckin' hell.
你干什么 你击败我了啊
What are you doing? You had me.
我不能做傻事 我是为了你才玩的
I can't be arsed. I only play it for you.
- 找到诺埃尔了没 - 在车里等你们
- Have you found Noel? - In t'car, waiting for yous.
我们在外边露营了一整晚
We've been camping out all night.
我想你是准备让我偿还这些年来对你造成的所有伤害
I see you're gonna make me pay for all the years of hurt.
到底是谁帮谁的忙
Who wants the favour?
你难道非得让我我跟你俯首帖耳摇尾乞怜吗
Am I gonna have to bend over backwards or forwards?
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
我要用我的鸡♥巴♥干嘛关你什么事
Why does it matter to you what I do with my cock?
我们...
We...
一起撸过
wanked together.
你又不是同性恋 帕特
You're not gay, Pat.
我愿意为你粉身碎骨 而你却在撒谎 你骗了我
I would have died for you and you were lying. You lied!
你喜欢我做一个同性恋
You loved me being gay.
这样你就有借口逃离我
It meant you could break away,
独自生活 而不是双生子的一部分
be on your own, not part of a pair.
然后你会找一位妻子
And then you end up with a wife,
一位亲如双胞胎兄弟的妻子
who's as close as a twin.
你说讽刺不讽刺 我可以永远不记起来 可我却不得不去回想
Is that irony? I can never remember. I'll have to look it up.
我告诉你一个秘密吧
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我不是母亲最宠爱的孩子
I wasn't her favourite.
她不过是讨厌我少一点
She just hated me less.
天呐 我居然忘了你是个多自以为是多自以为无所不知的人了
Jesus, I'd forgotten how much of a bleedin' know-all you are.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you gonna help me?
可能会
I might.
你他大爷的到底要我像马戏团的马一样
And what fucking silly-arsed hoops
要跳多少傻不拉几的圈子才行
are you gonna make me leap through first?
诺埃尔非常爽快地答应了帮忙
Noel has very kindly agreed to help.
总算他♥娘♥的♥同意了
About fuckin' time.
作为回报 我希望你们所有人
In return, I'd like yous all
都在日记本上给他的婚礼留出点地方来
to make space in your diary for Noel's nuptials.
- 你说什么 - 要跟诺埃尔结婚的人叫做...
- You what? - Noel's marrying...
莱昂内尔
Lionel.
我要送他出阁 婚礼钱也由我们掏
I'm giving him away and paying for it.
我由衷的为你感到高兴 诺埃尔
I'm really happy for you, Noel.
多谢
Thanks.
干得好
Nice one.
你在说什么呢 他们可他♥娘♥的♥是两个大男人
What you talking about? It's two fuckin' blokes.
闭嘴 如果他能把我救出监狱 他要跟他♥娘♥的♥马结婚都行
Shut it! If he's keeping me out of prison, he can marry a fucking horse!
我刚才那话并不是...在把莱纳德...
Not that I'd ever... ever compare Leonard...
- 莱昂内尔 - 莱昂内尔比作是马
- Lionel. - ...Lionel to a horse.
谢了 帕特
Thanks, Pat.
我们得彩排一下
We need a dress rehearsal.
为什么我非得扮演药剂师
Why do I have to be the chemist?
- 我们可是来打劫的 混账东西 - 谢恩 注意言辞
- This is a robbery, motherfucker! - Shane, language.
可我上次说的就是这么说的
But that's what I said last time.
对不起 我以为我们又要再做一次一模一样的呢
I'm sorry. I thought we were doing this exactly the same.
你说得没错
We are.
把后边打开 不然我就把你的手给剁掉
Open the back or I'll chop your fuckin' hand off.
不行 我...我...我做不到
No, I...I...I can't do this.
这...太...
It's...so...
暴♥力♥了
violent.
我的意思是 我实在不是这样的人
I mean, it's just not me.
急死他娘个...人诶
Christ on a... bike!
你让我来做这件事的时候
When you asked me to do this
我很爽快的可能也傻不拉几的就答应了
and I very kindly and perhaps foolishly agreed,
我觉得还是由我来扮作你
I assumed it was going to be me in prison for the evening,
进监狱呆一晚上吧
pretending to be you.
如何
Hm?
我帮你的这个忙实在是愚蠢至极
Now, there's doing you a favour and there's total stupidity.
我只能帮你这么多了
There's only so much I can do.
好吧 行
OK, fine.
你说了算
Your way.
我去抢劫 我去冒所有的险
I do the robbery, I take all the risk.
挺有道理的
Seems fair.
再见 伊冯
See you, Yvonne.
刚有个猪嘴在我耳边嘀咕来着
Just had a whisper from a snout.
我们要新追捕一个毒贩子 很小 差不多十岁
New dealer we're after? Small, 'bout ten.
- 白人 圆脸 棕发 - 是像他一样
- White, roundish face, brown hair? - Like him?
还是...像他
Or... him?
不 像他
No, like 'im.
喂 加拉格尔
Oi! Gallagher!
- 你给我过来 - 放开我
- Come here, you. - Get off me.
这是什么
What's this?
- 你从哪儿弄来的 利亚姆 - 我在卖♥♥小仙人蛋糕
- Where d'you get that, Liam? - Selling fairy cakes.
- 听起来略有点牵强啊 - 我没骗你
- Sounds a bit far-fetched. - It's true.
听好了 回家去 如果你准备干什么坏事
Look, go home, and if you're up to bad stuff,
就此打住 听懂了吗
stop now. D'you hear me?
不行 他被捕了
No chance. He's nicked.
- 什么 他已经放我走了 - 你可放不得 小仙人蛋糕
- What? He let me go! - Ain't gonna happen. Fairy cakes?
- 他得接受盘问 - 听着 我们得要放他走
- He'll crack under questioning. - Look, we're letting him go.
- 这个分量可够足的 - 走开 你只会把这件事搞砸
- It is quite a lot. - Get off. You've just blown it.
最后机会 没你什么事了
Last chance. You're finished.
放他走 温蒂
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表