剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
登上查兹沃斯快车的票都在这边
Tickets this way for the Chatsworth Express!
快过来看看吉普赛猪是如何毁掉
Come and watch pikeys making a mess of their lives
上层社会给予他们的生活和...
they were given by 'im upstairs...
他们相当肯定不是自己亲生的孩子们的
And kids they're convinced aren't actually theirs.
真缺德
Wicked!
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Piss off!
世界上还有什么声音可以取代得了
What sounds on Earth could ever replace
孩子需要用钱的呼声跟老婆挑逗自己的声音呢
kids needing money or wives in your face?
因此人们 其中也包括我 都猜想
Cos this, people reckon - me included -
酒吧跟毒品应运而生
is why pubs and drugs were kindly invented...
都是为了使我们冷静 防止我们走向疯狂
to calm us all down, stop us going mental.
这些都是查兹沃斯庄园最基本的要素
These are Chatsworth estate's basic essentials.
我们绝对能让你物超所值
We are worth every penny for grinding your axes.
你可以在这儿随心所欲
You sit on our head,
但是...你必须得纳税
but... you pay the taxes.
试想一下要是英国没了查兹沃斯的投机者
Imagine a Britain without Chatsworth's buccaneers,
谁还会为了一杯啤酒的钱跟你吹胡子瞪眼 嗯
who'd come on your face for the price of a beer, eh?
让贫困成为历史
Make poverty history!
我们需要毒品更便宜
Cheaper drugs now!
让贫困成为历史 我们需要毒品更便宜
Make poverty history! Cheaper drugs now!
嘿嘿嘿 快散开
Heh, heh, heh. Scatter!
开派对
Party!
我曾调查过很多男人
I've sounded out loads of blokes on this.
百分之九十九有家的已婚男士
99% of married men with families
都曾经幻想过自己的妻子或者家人被人杀害
have fantasized about said wives and families being killed.
然后顷刻之间 他们这些已婚男就会马上重获自♥由♥
Suddenly, instantly, leaving former married man free,
恢复单身 不再有任何负担
single, unencumbered.
这些想法也倒没有害处
Harmless dreaming.
只是一个必须的发泄途径
A necessary outlet.
不过 人活一世 必须要有一点幻想
But, you've got to have a fantasy life.
如果你没有另外一个
If you didn't have an alternative world
一切都按照你自己的想法发展
where everything went your way
充满无限意淫的世界
and Kate Moss tickled your balls with a feather,
那你就只有冷酷 黯淡 浮夸而晦涩 又充满绝望的可悲现实
then you'd only have grim, grey, turgid, hopeless pisspot reality
我们也会像旅鼠奔赴大海自杀一样跳桥自尽
a nd we'd be throwing ourselves off bridges like lemmings.
至少我会
Well, I would.
曼迪 我能带凯蒂去公园吗
Mandy, can I take Katie to the park?
这周都第三次了诶
Third time this week?
没错 我们俩玩得很开心
Yeah, we have a laugh.
你说对吧 凯蒂
In't that right, Katie?
很不错 去坐坐秋千什么的
Be brill, going on swings and shit.
看着她点 公园可就是狗的下水道
Watch her. Park's a canine sewer.
回去 对 就是这样 快回去
Go down, that's it. All the way. Go down.
你带他去公园真正的理由是什么
So why are you really taking her to the park?
我跟凯蒂是好朋友啊
Me and Katie are bezzies.
- 她的头发是什么颜色的 - 别闹了 你个混♥蛋♥
- What colour's her hair? - Get off, you dick.
- 你根本就不知道 - 金色的 金色的
- You don't even know! - Blonde. Blonde.
答对了
Yep.
宝宝块头很大
The bab is a giant.
必须得人工催生
They've got to induce.
我肚子能装下它的地方是有限的
You can only gobble so much madras.
提醒他们一下就是了
Give them a bell.
能由你去吗 由个男人提醒他们会比较好
Can you do it? It sounds better coming from a bloke.
这样他们会更重视的
They pay more attention.
电♥话♥上跟别人约好了 不是我不想去 亲爱的
...It's phones. No, it's not me, babe.
少那样瞪着眼睛看我
Don't give me the bug-eyed look.
我他♥娘♥的♥要去斗牛 你还想干嘛
I'm coming to the fucking bullfight. What more do you want?
别去烦她
Don't piss her about.
你明知道自己又会跑得不知所踪
You know you'll go missing.
地震
Earthquake.
这周都第三次了
Third one this week.
撒谎也不打打草稿
Rubbish-point-crap on the Richter scale.
老爸要是说自己会守信用 地球恐怕都要停止自转了
The world stops on its axis at Dad claiming he'll keep his word.
你个自以为是自作聪明的小混♥蛋♥
You self-righteous little smart-arse.
你年纪还没大到
You're not too old to
随便大放厥词 这点你很清楚
have your bollocks kicked around your head, you know.
我想你会发现我已经够年纪了
Think you'll find I am.
- 这是冰的 - 我又不知道
- It's cold. - I didn't know that.
娘娘腔 这又不可能让我他♥娘♥的♥永远毁容
Sissy boy. Can't even permanently fucking disfigure me.
对吧
Yeah?
不许再叫我爸 你是魔鬼的儿子
Never call me "Dad" Again. You're the spawn of the devil.
你干嘛总把那件事挂在嘴边
Why do you always bring that up?
因为我每天看着你那副丑陋的嘴脸
Because every day I'm reminded of it
都会他♥娘♥的♥想起这件事来
by looking at your ugly fucking gob.
嘿 如果生的是个儿子 就取名叫伊恩
Hey, if that's a lad, call it Ian.
我一直觉得伊恩这个名字是我取的一个好名字
I've always thought that's a good name for one of mine.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个废物
You're a fucking waste!
谢谢你帮我说话 妈 我还能叫你做妈 对吧
Cheers for putting a word in, Mum. I can call you that, can't I?
马上就够了 加油 小伙子
Nearly there. Come on, boy.
再给20便士 东西就是你的了 嗯 多好的香烟啊
20 more pence, you can do it. Mm! Lovely fags.
好了 弗兰克
There you go, Frank.
五十二便士买♥♥你的大衣 成交
52p for your coat. Bargain.
你真会开玩笑
Most jocular.
你不是应该正在以创建更安全的社区为目标而奋斗吗
Shouldn't you be out working towards a safer community?
今天休息 我带上这个是为了吓唬来行窃的小偷
Day off. I keep this on to scare the shoplifters.
又震了
Another one.
我勒个去 还要再震多少次啊
Fucking hell. How many more?
他们都好像在说 唔 刚才是怎么了
They were all like, "Ooh! What were that?"
是啊 工作精神
Oh, yeah. Blitz spirit.
所有人都聚集在一起齐心协力 就好像地球要通过
People all together as one as the Earth conspires against us
少转两圈来密谋对付我们一样
by going on short spin cycle.
那样引起的海啸一杯茶里消化药的碎片都打不出来
Tsunami from that wouldn't knock a digestive crumb off a cup of tea.
上帝的万能之手去哪儿了
Where is the almighty hand of God?
正指着你呢 掩耳盗铃的毛贼
Pointing at you, shouting "Thief".
怎么了
What?
- 你怎么知道的 - 他已经一个人在里面呆了五秒钟
- How do you know? - He's been left on his own for five seconds.
他他♥娘♥的♥还能干什么
What else would he fucking do?
废物
Waste.
那好像是大家普遍的看法
Well, that would appear to be the received opinion.
我的责任就是反对这样
It is our duty to oppose it.
这些我付了钱的
I paid for them.
对 那样很棒 凯蒂
Yeah, it's great that, Katie.
有什么我可以帮上忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
你能给我做个足部按♥摩♥吗
Could you give us a foot massage?
我的意思是给你倒杯茶之类的
I meant a cup of tea or whatever.
我去 就一会儿啊
Christ's sake. Not for long.
你已经生了我们几个了 你马上又要再生一个
You've had all of us, you're going to have another,
我感觉好像我当爹了一样
and I feel like the fucking parent.
那样如何
How's that?
如果这样的话 我就得去跟老爸和解了
It's going to be me that makes it up with Dad, if we do.
谁又来照顾我
Who looks after me?
难道不应该是你吗
Shouldn't it be you?
人都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
我已经尽我最大的努力了
I've done me best.
你最大的努力屁都不是
Your best is shit.
出去
Get off!
抱歉 弗兰克 你得出去 这里禁止吸烟
Sorry, Frank, you have to go outside. Smoking ban.
我们已经在尽量维持了 可是那些混♥蛋♥故意要找我们的茬
We lasted as long as we could but the twats are on to us.
酒吧都被人烧成平地过 我还能造成什么危害
The pub's been burnt down. What harm can I do?
让我们吃一张大罚单
Get us a big fine.
让生意都做不了 我们已经挨过一次了
Put us out of business. We've been shot.
你们他♥娘♥的♥卖♥♥毒品诶
You sell fucking Es.
从来没人死于二次失误过
Nobody ever dies of secondary tripping.
这里现在就我一个人而已
I'm the only tosser here.
不 我说了不 必须有人得采取什么措施
No! I say no. Someone's got to make a stand.
卡斯特 戴维·克罗基特 就是把自己鸡♥巴♥怼进墙里的那小子
Custer, Davy Crockett, the kid with his dick in the dyke.
再把弗兰克·加拉格尔加入名单里
Add Frank Gallagher to that list.
我不会被吓倒的(我不会变成牛的)
I will not be cowed.
哞
Moo.
什么
...What?
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表