剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
登上查兹沃斯快车的票都在这边
Tickets this way for the Chatsworth Express!
快过来看看吉普赛猪是如何毁掉
Come and watch pikeys making a mess of their lives
上层社会给予他们的生活和...
they were given by 'im upstairs...
他们相当肯定不是自己亲生的孩子们的
And kids they're convinced aren't actually theirs.
真缺德
Wicked!
滚开
Piss off!
世界上还有什么声音可以取代得了
What sounds on Earth could ever replace
孩子需要用钱的呼声跟老婆挑逗自己的声音呢
kids needing money or wives in your face?
因此人们 其中也包括我 都猜想
Cos this, people reckon - me included -
酒吧跟毒品应运而生
is why pubs and drugs were kindly invented...
都是为了是我们能冷静 防止我们走向疯狂
to calm us all down, stop us going mental.
这些都是查兹沃斯庄园最基本的要素
These are Chatsworth estate's basic essentials.
我们绝对能让你物超所值
We are worth every penny for grinding your axes.
你可以在这儿随心所欲
You sit on our head,
但是...你必须得纳税
but... you pay the taxes.
试想一下要是英国没了查兹沃斯的投机者
Imagine a Britain without Chatsworth's buccaneers,
谁还会为了一杯啤酒的钱跟你吹胡子瞪眼 嗯
who'd come on your face for the price of a beer, eh?
让贫困成为历史
Make poverty history!
我们需要毒品更便宜
Cheaper drugs now!
让贫困成为历史 我们需要毒品更便宜
Make poverty history! Cheaper drugs now!
嘿嘿嘿 快散开
Heh, heh, heh. Scatter!
开派对
Party!
我有一个梦想
I have a dream.
食物都免费
Free scran.
我有一个梦想 每个家庭都不用再节俭度日
I have a dream that families won't have to scrimp
也不再有食物短缺的窘境
or scrape to put food on the table.
我有一个梦想
I have a dream
庄园里到处都有鸡在走动 随时都能成为食物
that chickens will roam the estate and provide for it,
我们有一天能夺回自己的土地 这样就能种下马铃薯
that we'll take back our land so we can grow spuds.
我有一个梦想 查兹沃斯里人人都能吃上鸡蛋跟薯片
I have a dream to feed Chatsworth egg and chips.
我的确还有别的梦想 不过这我以后再讲
I do have another dream, but that'd be telling.
这批做完就不做了
Make that the last batch.
我们得出去外边帮那小子了
We've gotta get out there and push our boy.
不好意思
Excuse me!
声音小一点 还有人想休息呢
Volume control! Some of us are trying to rest.
去切斯尼家一趟
Go knock on for Chesney
跟他说他得练习一下他的演讲
- tell him he needs to practise his speech.
怎么了
What's going on?
- 别动 这是给选民们的 - 你再解释一遍
- Leave. They're for the voters. - Oh, beg your pardon!
- 查兹沃斯要准备选举镇长 - 一位青年镇长
- Chatsworth's getting a mayor. - A young mayor,
是孩子们选出来代表孩子们的
elected for the kids by the kids.
- 有事吗 - 切斯尼在吗
- Yeah? - Is Chesney in?
黛比想知道你要不要去向选民游说拉票
Debbie wants to know if you're coming canvassing.
待会再说吧 我还有些事先要忙
Later. I've got stuff to do first.
喂
Oi!
会把自己弄瞎的
You'll go blind.
黛儿 那你为什么不去竞选
So Debs, why aren't you running?
萨拉·贝里参选了
Sarah Berry.
我竞争不过他们
I can't compete with them.
不过切斯尼可以
But Chesney can.
那切斯尼又凭什么能赢
So what's Chesney got going for him?
因为他黑长直啊
Long and wide.
切斯尼是最完美的候选人
Chesney is the perfect candidate.
他聪明 可爱
He's smart, cute,
仪表整洁 又有主见
clean-cut and he's got something to say for himself.
他还是亚洲人 男人
Asian, male...
原来如此 可我觉得候选人还必须得具有领导能力
Right. But I thought candidates had to be charismatic.
切斯尼能做到领导能力非凡 都去选举现场 行吗
Chesney can do charisma. Come to the hustings, yeah?
他会在演讲台上震惊全场的
He's gonna knock everyone off the podium.
好了 好戏开场了
Oh, yeah. Big time.
来数数 一个...
Count. One...
两个
Two...
三个
Three.
都给你了 小朋友 直接回家 知道吗
There you go, pal. Go straight home, yeah?
看看你啊
Ah, look at you!
快看切斯尼 你是怎么让他笑的
Look at Chesney! How did you get him to smile?
是PS上去的 他在这儿吗 伊冯
Photoshop. Is he around, Yvonne?
他在学校 不是吗
He's at school, in't he?
我们因为要选举不用去上学
We're not in school cos of the election.
瞎说 米娜
Bollocks! Meena!
是429...
It's 429...
名字是凯瑞布 伊冯·凯瑞布
and it's Karib. Yvonne Karib.
我十分钟后就回来
I'll be back in ten.
- 帮我看一下店 - 可是我还要去找切斯尼
- Hold the fort. - But I need to find Chesney.
- 竞选一个小时之后就开始了 - 知道 知道
- Hustings start in an hour! - Yeah, yeah.
这么急上哪儿去啊 宝贝
...Where you going, love.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Kiss my arse.
你穿成这样是要干嘛 切斯尼
What's with the outfit, Chesney?
我只是想不被人看出来而已
Just trying to hide a few pounds.
为什么 去投炸♥药♥吗
Of what? Explosives?
我们又不全都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 黛比 我这是在调查
We're not all terrorists, Debbie. It's research.
一个政♥治♥家需要了解他的民众 对吧
A politician needs to know his people, right?
戴上面纱一天你就会得到深刻的理解
You get an insight after a day wearing the veil.
你的演讲稿都看了吗 十分钟后就要演讲了
Have you learned your speech? You're on in ten.
差不多吧 我觉得我们该临场发挥
Sort of. I thought we'd wing it.
切斯尼 你不能临场发挥 这场演讲非常重要
Chesney, you cannot wing it. It's too important.
你干嘛这么想让我当选
Why d'you want this so much anyway?
我们一周要花62英镑在我们的伙食费上
It costs 62 quid a week to feed our lot.
如果我们能自己种马铃薯的话 就能把这笔开销减少一半
If we grew our own spuds, we could cut that in half.
而且除了你之外我不相信别人会拿那一万块钱去做什么
And I don't trust anyone else to do anything good with that ten grand.
别担心 我已经有计划了
Relax, I've got a plan.
一定会很奏效的 相信我
It's gonna be wicked, trust me.
这次可是大规模活动 大规模活动 把这个再往上移一点 朋友
This is big league now. Big league. Moving up from here, pal.
诺福克好运队 14分
Norfolk In Chance, 14 points.
邦蒂军队 13分
Bunty's Army, 13 points.
散装啤酒马德里队 12分
Real Ale Madrid, 12 points.
阿吉莱拉猜谜队
Quiz Team Aguilera,
10分
10 points.
最后同时也是最低
And last and least,
今天参加进来还维护了治安 它就是三个火枪手队
taking part today and keeping the peace, it's the Three Musketeers.
你们真烂 实在难以置信 你们实在太烂 真是难以置信...
You're so shit it's unbelievable You're so shit it's unbelievable...
卡丽 放轻松 想想你这样会把加班时间全浪费在这上面
Carrie, relax. Think how you're gonna spend all this overtime.
这张图片是属于...
The picture round...
太好了 谁身上带了表单
Excellent. Who's got the sheet?
喂 喂 喂
Hello. Hello? Hello?
全体人员主意
All units,
这里是总部
from base -
有人目击一裸男在无暇之心公墓附近出没
naked man seen hanging around Immaculate Heart Cemetery.
你以为他们听不到你说的吗
Like they've not heard that one?!
马上出发
On our way.
裸男在无暇之心公墓附近闲逛 我勒个去
Naked male hanging round the cemetery. Jesus Christ!
我勒个去
Jesus Christ!
我就知道把无线电放在Joc...
I knew putting that radio in the Joc...
小心
Watch out!
- 天呐 - 我去
- Oh, God! - Oh, Jesus!
救护车 快叫救护车
Ambulance, call it in.
斯坦 斯坦 我们撞人了
Stan. Stan! We hit somebody.
喂 你能听到我说话吗
Hello. Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
一切都会没事的 喂 你能听得见我说话吗
Everything's gonna be all right. Hello, can you hear me?
我去 这下糟了
Oh, shit. This is bad!
190号♥呼叫总部 快叫救护车 是米查姆路吗
190 to base, ambulance, please. Meacham Road?
- 对 - 救护车 米查姆路
- Yeah. - Ambulance, Meacham Road.
千万别动 救护车马上就到 她还有呼吸
Keep still. It won't be long. She's breathing.
- 快叫救护车... - 天呐 斯坦
- Listen, there's an ambulance... - God, Stan.
她还活着 她还有意识
She's alive, she's conscious.
卡丽正在跟他说话 好吗
Carrie's talking to her, OK?
我相信孩子就是我们的未来
I believe that children are our future.
如果我当选了镇长 我会做出一些重大的改变
And when I'm young mayor, I'm gonna make big changes.
把英语赶出庄园
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 你们这些纳粹
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表