剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
你必须得告诉他们
You have to tell them.
黛比
Debbie...
拜托 有钱能改变很多事
Oh, come on, having money changes things.
现在大家都尊重我了
People look up to me now.
干得漂亮 爸 你已经知道了是别人
Well done, dad! You've worked out that people pay attention
是因为觉得你有钱才关注你的
when they think you've got cash.
那你为什么就没有意识到
What about the one when you realise
你的每一个行动都会造成后果呢
every action has a consequence?
我勒个去 搞得跟拼字游戏的发明人在审问我一样
Fuckin' hell, it's like being interrogated by the inventor of Scrabble.
- 有事吗 - 是我的小猫 先生
- Yes?! - It's my kitten, mister.
兽医说他需要一颗心的心脏 你能帮帮他吗 求你了
Vet says he needs a new heart. Will you help him, please?
我他♥娘♥的♥看起来前额是贴着一张
Do I look like I've got charity
- 写着“我是慈善家”的邮票吗 宝贝 - 没有
- stamped across my fucking forehead, love? - No.
我丈夫在一次工厂事故中失去了他的双腿
My hubby's lost both his legs in an industrial accident.
哦 我勒个去
Oh! Bloody hell!
政♥府♥停止了发放他的伤残补助金 那帮混♥蛋♥
The Government's stopped his disability benefit, the bastards.
你是我唯一的希望了
You're his only hope!
告诉他们吧
Tell 'em.
我他♥娘♥的♥不是做公益的好吧
I'm not fucking Bono, you know.
快接 快接啊
Come on, come on.
还不赖 对吧
Not bad, eh?
嗯 还行
Yeah. It's all right.
你到底怎么了 这可是免费的诶
What's up with you? It's a free bed.
没怎么 只是在担心一些事情而已
Nothing, I'm just worried about stuff.
算了
Never mind.
很有弹性
It's springy.
- 什么 - 我说这床
- Eh? - The bed.
我在上面跳过
I had a bounce on it.
非常有弹性
Very springy.
还是赶紧抬吧
Better get a move on.
- 你刚说这是谁的床来着 - 不是说过了吗 我一个兄弟的
- Who did you say this belonged to? - Told you. Mate of mine.
- 他要搬去哥斯达黎加了 不需要它了 - 哥斯达黎加
- He's moving to Costa Rica. Don't need it. - Costa Rica?
你...
You...!
你连编个可信点的谎话都不会编 不是吗
You can't even make up a convincing sounding story, can you?
承认吧
Admit it.
- 这是你偷来的 - 我没有
- You nicked it. - I did not.
你是我见过最不会撒谎的人了 我们得把这东西扔掉
You're the worst liar I've ever met! We've gotta dump this.
- 我才不要冒险运一件赃物回去 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
- I'm not risking carting around some knock-off. - Fuck you!
这是我买♥♥的 好吗
I bought it, OK!
我他♥娘♥的♥付钱买♥♥的 从我兄弟那儿借的五十英镑
I fucking paid for it, 50 quid from a mate.
我他♥娘♥的♥为你买♥♥的这张床
I bought you the fucking bed.
- 好吧 冷静点 - 你混♥蛋♥
- OK. Calm down. - You dick!
我不是故意...你为什么要给我买♥♥床
I didn't mean to... Why would you buy me a bed?
烦人的家伙
Shite sticks!
我记得你说这张床不是你偷来的
I thought you said this bed wasn't stolen.
的确不是
It's not.
那是我爸的货车
That's me dad's van!
我总能用豪华轿车去装一张床吧 你说呢
But I couldn't stick a bed in a limo, could I!
弗兰酱
Frankie!
那个 弗兰克 我们把这些记在你的账上 你没关系的 对吧
Listen, Frank, we stuck these on your tab. It's all right, innit?
不会 不会 当然不会
Yeah. Yeah, course.
有福就要同享才对嘛
Share the wealth and all that.
你刚才那淫♥荡♥的眼神什么意思
What's with the dirty eyeball?
没什么
Nothing.
我记得我是要了一品啤酒来着
I believe there was talk of a pint?
喂
Hello.
请问是弗兰克·加拉格尔吗
Is that Frank Gallagher?
彩票的幸运中奖者弗兰克·加拉格尔吗
Lucky Lotto winner Frank Gallagher?
是的 我就是
Yes. It is he.
你爱你的孩子们吗 弗兰克
Do you love your children, Frank?
这是个欺骗性问题吗
Is it a trick question?
你儿子在我们手里
We have your son.
你说什么
What's that?
你儿子 利亚姆
Your son. Liam.
你要还想再见着他的话 就拿五十万英镑来赎
Half a million quid, if you wanna see him again.
我之后再联♥系♥你
We'll be in touch.
你爱孩子吗 加拉格尔先生
Do you love children, Mr Gallagher?
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
你他♥娘♥的♥刚才说什么
What the fuck did you say?!
不是 只是...挨饿的孩子们...非洲那些...你可以帮助他们
No, s'just... starving children... Africa... could use your help.
只是 我去...只是...
Just, fuck... Just...
别来烦我
Leave me alone!
利亚姆
Liam!
- 那台爵士牌浴缸上面有银制镀黄吗 - 莫
- Does the Jacuzzi come with silver chrome as well? - Mon.
莫 你有在哪儿见到过利亚姆吗
Mon, you seen lickle Liam anywhere?
估计是在他自己房♥间之类的吧
He's probably in his room or something.
那就好 那它附带有豪华气泡套装吗
Right. And does that one come with the deluxe bubbles package?
在擦窗户啊
Cleaning windows.
呃 当然是啊
Er, obviously!
嗯 挺不错的
Yeah, looks nice.
温室不错 那个...
Great conservatory, that...
好了 够了 你他♥娘♥的♥突然友好邻居般的行为到底有什么企图
All right, OK. What's with the friendly fucking neighbour act?
是我小儿子 利亚姆
It's my little 'un, Liam.
他被人绑♥架♥了 我以为你们会知道点什么
He's been kidnapped. Thought you'd know something about it.
你他♥娘♥的♥肯定是脑残了 加拉格尔 我是从不对小孩儿出手的
You've got a fucking nerve, Gallagher. I would never touch kids.
不是 不是 我去 我是说 我以为你会知道该怎么办
No, no, Jesus! I meant, I thought you'd know what to do.
那你怎么不早说呢
Well, why didn't you say so, then?
别他♥娘♥的♥再打我了
Don't fucking hit me again.
他们联♥系♥过你了吗 提要求了
Have they contacted you? Made demands?
要我全部五十万奖金
The whole half million.
你是在故意气我吗
Are you winding me up?
没有 拜托
No! ...Please!
我去向人打听打听 到处问一问
I'll talk to some folk. Ask around.
看有没有人只知道点什么
See if anyone's heard anything.
你跟你老婆讲过了吗 报♥警♥了吗
You told the wife, told the police?
- 没有 - 千万别
- No. - Don't.
她只会惊慌失措 警♥察♥也只会坏事
She'll only panic and they'll only cock it up.
根据我的经验 告诉他们谁最后都落不着好下场
And from my experience, neither of those has a happy ending.
一旦有人问起
Anybody asks,
就说他跟学校的朋友在一起 知道吗
he's staying with a school friend, all right?
知道了
All right.
- 我们生活这个世界实在他妈险恶了 加拉格尔 - 嗯
- Terrible fuckin' world we live in, Gallagher. - Yeah.
- 我一有消息立马就通知你 - 嗯
- I'll keep you posted. - Yeah.
- 我♥操♥ - 怎么了 你怎么了
- Fuck! - What? What is it?
你真跟...弗兰克·加拉格尔上过床
You actually... fucked Frank Gallagher?
我记得你说过你对这一切都无所谓来着
I thought you said you were cool with everything.
对 没错 我是跟他上过床
Yeah. OK, I did.
我去 凯伦
Jesus, Karen.
- 他这样的人你居然都能看上 嗯 - 我知道
- What happened to some quality control, hey? - I know.
我知道
I know.
这确实是我一时糊涂
It's not the best idea I ever had.
但我遇到你了啊
But then I met you.
一切都不一样了
Everything changed...
都变得更好了
...became better...
变得完全不一样了
became new.
不要这样
Oh, don't do this.
别让我有那种感觉
Don't make me feel like that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不行
No.
我什么都还没说呢
Didn't say anything.
你不需要说
You didn't need to.
我不会跟你上♥床♥的
We're not having sex.
可我们是同性恋啊
But we're gay.
这里不是俱乐部 没有那么多规矩
It's not a club. There aren't rules.
我给你弄了张床
I got you a bed.
你也搞得我被抓进来了
You also got me arrested.
赶紧睡觉
Go to sleep!
刚才那么做实在不好意思
Sorry about the cloak and dagger act.
我不想让你家里人知道
Didn't want to alarm the family.
你打听到什么消息了吗
You managed to find anything out?
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表