剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
Let him go, Wendy!
温蒂
Wendy?
温蒂是谁
Who's Wendy?
你走吧
Scarper.
喂
Oi!
我们俩都有错
We've both done wrong.
没有服从疯子警长的话 只需处罚教训一下
Not obeying insane sergeant, wrist slap.
伪造身份来获得警♥察♥职位
Assuming false identity to get job in police,
- 那可就得判五年 - 所以我说了我借的我妹妹的身份
- five years. - So I said I was my sister.
- 我没骗你 - 是 我知道 为什么
- Big balaumba! - Yes, it is. Why?
我没有通过心理测验
Failed the psychological tests.
不适合任警 一个笑柄 那污点搞得我就像杀童凶手米拉·希德莉似的
Not suitable. Joke. That ink spot did look like Myra Hindley.
- 我天生就是当警♥察♥的料 - 你妹妹呢
- I'm a born copper. - Where's your sister?
死了
Dead.
你是不是...把她杀了
Did you... kill her?
她是死于一场在非洲发生的飞机失事
She died in a plane crash in Africa.
死亡证明上有些地方被弄混了
There was some confusion over the death certificate,
所以就给了自己另外一个机会
so I gave myself another shot.
你是怎么通过测试的
How did you pass the test?
我把答案全都背了下来
I learned all the answers.
听着 我是个警长 一切都没问题 我也没问题 求你了 汤姆
Look, I'm a sergeant. Everything's good, I'm good. Please, Tom.
我是为做警♥察♥而活的 这你很清楚
I live for this job. You know I do.
- 不做警♥察♥我就一无是处 - 我不知道
- I'm nothing without it. - I dunno.
只要能继续待在警队 我什么都愿意做 求你了
I'll do anything to stay on the force, anything, please.
你想跟我上♥床♥吗
D'you wanna have sex with me?
不 想 不想
No. Yes... No!
来吧 随便什么姿势 什么玩法都行
Go on. Any position, any kink.
别说了
Stop it!
我不想跟你上♥床♥
I don't want sex with you.
你这人实在是太古怪了 这可不是好事
You're all sorts of strange, bad things.
别这样对我
Don't do it to me.
求你了
Please.
我求你了
I'm beggin'.
我不能看着你被开除出警队
I can't see you thrown out of the force.
我什么都不会说的
I won't say anything.
再稍微装饰一下
Ah, another hand for the deck.
立马就会跟新的一样了
Be like new in no time.
那个维克多 他现在又在心羽酒吧上班了
That Victor, he's working at The Feathers.
你们现在还没对他采取任何措施吗
You haven't done anything yet?
- 我是觉得我们该给他留点颜面 - 他们可是我们的对家
- Thought we'd leave him a bit. - They're the competition.
他们那儿来场火也不是什么坏事
A fire there wouldn't be bad news.
是我拿走了钱
It was me who took the money.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为我可以暂时借走再还回来
I thought I could borrow it and get it back.
我没打算偷它
I wasn't gonna nick it.
我真的真的很他♥娘♥的♥对不起
I'm really, really, fuckin' sorry.
我会还钱给你们 我会给你们重新装♥修♥
I'll pay you back. I'll redecorate.
我不该做出那种事的 对不起
I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry.
我曾视你为家人
You were family.
对不起
I'm sorry.
钥匙
Keys.
立刻从我眼前消失
Now piss off.
好了 开始算账吧
Right, let's take stock.
由于我正好撞在了社会歧视的枪口上
Now, then, I've run up against society's prejudice,
我一分钱也没赚着
so I've earned nothing.
22.73英镑
22.73.
200英镑
200.
负350英镑
Minus 350.
我跟利亚姆是一起做的
Me and Liam did it together.
你们一共获得了...
You have won...
3850英镑
3,850 pounds.
在哪儿赚到的
Where the fuck?!
小仙人蛋糕
Fairy cakes.
外加点别的东西
With hash in.
你们在贩毒
You're drug dealers?
你可以用余下的钱
You can use the leftover cash
- 去换你欠下的那些债 - 你们是从哪儿搞到那些毒品的
- and pay back what you owe. - Where did you get the drugs so?
你想批发吗
You want 'em wholesale?
干嘛不呢 反正你又不能卖♥♥
Why not? You can't sell any.
好吧 但只是暂时让你们做而已
OK, on a very temporary basis.
就是些内♥幕♥消息
It's only dope.
毒品使然
Drugs caused it.
老爸使然
Dad caused it.
他还在你的房♥间吗
Is he still in your room?
不 妈妈 我不想参加海军
No, Mummy, I don't wanna join the Navy.
唔 鞋 唔 鞋...
Oooh, shoe. Oh, shoe...
- 你为什么不告诉我 - 因为你会阻止我们的
- Why didn't you tell me? - Cos you would have stopped us.
- 我当然会他♥娘♥的♥阻止你们 - 你看 这还有一些剩下的
- Too fucking right I would! - Well, look, there's some left.
我现在一无工作二没朋友 全都是因为...
I'm jobless and friendless cos of...
好吧 我去跟帕蒂一起来解决这件事的
Right, I'm gonna sort this out with Paddy.
伊恩 你要干嘛
Ian, what you doin'?
我不能...黛比不能再替你处理毒品了
I can't... Debbie can't deal drugs for you any more.
本来我也打算不做了
I'm stopping anyway.
咪♥咪♥ 怎么回事
Mimi, what's going on?
这个小姑娘在替我们处理毒品吗
This little girl deals drugs for us?
三千块都还你
Three grand paid.
我很抱歉 但我们不会再替你们做了
I'm sorry, but we're not doing any more dealing.
不 只是暂时而已 我应该告诉你的 帕蒂
No, temporary. I should have told you, Paddy.
咪宝
Mimo.
你有事一定要跟我说
You must always share with me.
我本来可以让结束这件事的
I would have put a stop to it.
该回学校上课了 小姑娘
Back to school, young lady.
快去啊
Go on.
你...
And you...
非常感谢你让我注意到这件事
Thank you very much for bringing it to my attention.
天呐
Jesus.
也许你们全都该进监狱
You know, maybe yous all deserve to be in prison.
别再考虑了 别
Don't have second thoughts. Don't.
求你了
Please.
祝你好运 诺埃尔
Good luck, Noel.
祝你好运 帕特
Good luck, Pat.
你
You!
没错 就是你
Yes, you!
你个不折不扣的秃顶大...
You are a big, bald...
傻♥逼♥ 你就是那种人
bumhole, that's what you are!
- 你喝多了两杯 是吧 帕蒂 - 我喝多了又怎么样
- Had a couple too many, eh, Paddy? - So what if I have?
你又能拿我怎么样
What are you gonna do about it?
嗯 嗯
Hmm? Hmm?
我就是喝多了怎么的
I've got a few too many!
帕蒂 拜托
Oh, Paddy, come on!
好 行 你要对我♥干♥什么
Aye, all right. What are you doing with me?
为什么把他关进去
What's he in for?
醉酒后扰乱治安
D and D.
你有没有打算过
Did you have any intention ever
要遵守协议
of keeping your side of the bargain?
- 当然有 - 我可不是随随便便就能糊弄的笨蛋 你说是吧
- Of course. - Cos I'm not seeing muff here, am I?
我可以想象得到你警长事业一路坎坷的情景
I can imagine a scenario where your career stutters at sergeant.
- 我们可是来打劫的 混账东西 - 不是吧 又来
- This is a fucking robbery, motherfucker! - Oh, not again!
- 要走错一步你的一只手就别想要了 - 好
- One false move and you're an arm down! - OK...
他是在吓唬你 我才是真正跟你交易的人 再多说一个字
He's all bluster. I'm the real deal. One word,
我就把你的两个蛋摘下来寄给你老婆
and your balls are in the post to your wife.
你想要什么拿走就是了 千万别伤害我 求你了
Please take whatever you want. Don't hurt me, please.
我只能拿出这么多了
It's everything I could get.
用来装♥修♥的和...和我借走的钱
For the decorating and the... and the money I borrowed.
是偷走的
Nicked.
我自己也不相信竟然能做出那种事
I can't believe I did that.
我当时非常肯定你们会借给我
I was so sure you'd lend it us.
而你们没借的时候让我很受伤 所以就把钱拿走...
I was hurt when you didn't, taking the cash...
- 你那么做在表达不满吗 - 不是
- It was your "Fuck you"? - No.
我就是偷了而已
I just nicked it.
对不起 真的很对不起 可我们是朋友
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表