剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
Pull the trigger and we're all going home.
- 你想陷害我吗 - 我们得保护自己
- You're framing me? - Our protection.
我们不管杀不杀你都没法好好生活
We're in shite if we kill you and shite if we don't.
保安被这把枪把耳朵给打掉了 就在不久之前
Security guard had his ear whacked off with that. Recent, too.
在你离开之后
After you got out.
他们会在那上面找着你的指纹
They'd be made up to find your prints on it.
这会让你再被判个十年 不过反正对你来说也是一眨眼的功夫
Should be good for ten with your record. Not that you'd blink.
对了 你之前想让我看什么来着
By the way, what did you want to see me about?
我退休了
I'm retiring.
准备去塞浦路斯
Off to Cyprus.
本来想把我的生意都卖♥♥给你
Wanted to sell you one of
好让你把它们跟之前你从我这儿偷的那些一块做的
my patches to go with the ones you've stole.
我看我还是找别人吧
Think I'll ask somebody else.
都解决了
All done.
而且没人受伤
And no-one got hurt.
回家吧
Home.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那完全他♥娘♥的♥...
That were totally fucking...
对不起
I'm sorry!
我确实不想你说什么我就照着做什么
I didn't like being told what to do by you.
我是大傻♥逼♥ 行了吧
I'm a dickhead. Will that do?
别做太过分
Don't go overboard.
你原谅我了吗
Am I forgiven?
你说对了 盖比·潘德森的确喜欢我
You did tip me off about Gaby Patterson.
太有趣了
How funny!
什么
What?
你告诉了我她喜欢我啊
You told me she fancied me.
我没有 我只是拿她举个例子而已
No. I used her as an example.
不是吧
No way!
她让我摸她胸了
She let me feel her tits.
- 不是吧 - 立马就让摸了
- Nah! - Straight off.
- 斯科特老师也是 - 不是吧
- So did Mr Scott. - Did he?!
- 我觉得他下周就会给我撸了 - 是吗
- Think she'll wank me off next week. - Yeah.
- 斯科特老师绝对会给我撸的 - 是吗
- Mr Scott would definitely wank me off. - Would he?
你最好现在就去轻松轻松 他现在就在在下面
You'd better get it out. He's here now.
快点 藏起来
Quick. Hide!
我以为你喜欢他呢
I thought you liked him.
什么 怎么可能 他是个老师诶
What? Course not. He's a teacher!
再说了 他比长臂猿的毛都还多
And he's hairier than a gibbon.
长臂猿
A gibbon!
第一次
The first time
自从我看到你的脸
Ever I saw your face
我以为太阳
I thought the sun
在从我眼中升起
Rose in my eyes.
别唱了
Don't.
跟我做就行了
Just do me.
真枪实弹的来
Properly.
你带路
Lead the way!
我来告诉你什么他♥娘♥的♥才是真正的英雄
I'll tell you what's really fucking heroic.
在早上一醒来
Waking up in the morning,
把一只脚搭在另一只上面
putting one foot in front of the other,
看着妻子跟孩子们 不让自己失足摔死就对了
Looking at the wife and kids and not topping yourself.
哦 我他♥娘♥的♥疝气诶
Oh, my fucking hernia!
没错 你是我第一个带回这里的人
Yeah! You're the first person I've had back here.
其实吧 我最近很少跟人上♥床♥
In fact, I've been a bit short recently.
我现在都快饥渴死了
I'm desperate for a shag.
是吗
Yeah?
那我们为何不直接切入正题呢
Well, why don't we make something of it, then?
你不是还有家庭作业要批改吗
Haven't you got homework to mark?
明天要上学诶 不是吗
School day tomorrow, innit?
还有个很长的假期要计划对吧
Long holidays to plan?
继续 全都含进去
Go on, get it down you!
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表