剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
登上查兹沃斯快车的票都在这边
Tickets this way for the Chatsworth Express!
快过来看看吉普赛猪是如何毁掉
Come and watch pikeys making a mess of their lives
上层社会给予他们的生活和...
they were given by 'im upstairs...
他们相当肯定不是自己亲生的孩子们的
And kids they're convinced aren't actually theirs.
真缺德
Wicked!
滚开
Piss off!
世界上还有什么声音可以取代得了
What sounds on Earth could ever replace
孩子需要用钱的呼声跟老婆挑逗自己的声音呢
kids needing money or wives in your face?
因此人们 其中也包括我 都猜想
Cos this, people reckon - me included -
酒吧跟毒品应运而生
is why pubs and drugs were kindly invented...
都是为了使我们冷静 防止我们走向疯狂
to calm us all down, stop us going mental.
这些都是查兹沃斯庄园最基本的要素
These are Chatsworth estate's basic essentials.
我们绝对能让你物超所值
We are worth every penny for grinding your axes.
你可以在这儿随心所欲
You sit on our head,
但是...你必须得纳税
but... you pay the taxes.
试想一下要是英国没了查兹沃斯的投机者
Imagine a Britain without Chatsworth's buccaneers,
谁还会为了一杯啤酒的钱跟你吹胡子瞪眼 嗯
who'd come on your face for the price of a beer, eh?
让贫困成为历史
Make poverty history!
我们需要毒品更便宜
Cheaper drugs now!
让贫困成为历史 我们需要毒品更便宜
Make poverty history! Cheaper drugs now!
嘿嘿嘿 快散开
Heh, heh, heh. Scatter!
开派对
Party!
他们说 当你死的时候 你的一生就会在你眼前闪现
They say that, when you die, your life flashes before your eyes.
天呐 我可希望不要 看着那狗屎一般的人生一次已经够难受了
God, I hope not. Watching this shite one time is hard enough.
我觉得我没那个性子能再把它看完
I don't think I could sit through it all again.
谁也不知道要是我没遇到她的话我的人生会怎么样
No telling what my life would've been like if I hadn't have met her.
可你看看咱 没有家庭 没有真正的朋友
But look at us - no family, no real friends,
晚上也没有人能同床共枕
nobody to share the bed with at night.
一无所有
Nowt.
不用担心 你就只管安排拳击赛就行了
Don't you worry about that, you just arrange the fights.
我会替你找好拳击手的 好吗
I'll get the boxers for you, OK?
就这样
Fine.
你愿意试验一下新系列的吃角子老虎机
Would you like to try out a new line of fruit machines
来保证你永远不输钱吗
guaranteed to never pay out?
给你个家属优♥惠♥价 打九折
Give you a family discount, 10% off.
我这个马奎尔只是名义上的 而非实质上的
Maguire in name, not in nature.
这些家属优♥惠♥价...我说 这两杯就算你一杯的钱如何
Family discount on these... say two for the price of one?
好吧
Fine.
算我们请你的
On the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
你发现自己到最后其实离自己所设想的一切差了十万八千里
You find yourself sitting miles away from where you wanted to be,
会想 我他♥娘♥的♥怎么会落得如此下场
thinking, "How the fuck did I end up here?"
答案很简单
Simple answer.
你落得如此下场是因为你是个笨蛋
You ended up here cos you're an idiot.
你自己活该
You deserve it.
你有那么多的机会
You had every chance in the world
可以让自己有所作为 可是你却白白浪费掉了
to make something of yourself and you blew it.
故事结束
End of story.
干嘛
What?
- 我觉得楼下有什么人 - 可能是伊恩
- I think there's somebody downstairs. - It's probably Ian.
不 不 他现在在家
No, no, he's at home.
杰米
Jamie!
你别出来
Stay here.
杰米
Jamie?
嗯 还是很高兴见到你
Yeah. It's good to see you, though.
我也是 老兄
You too, mate.
干杯 老兄
Cheers, man.
凯伦 那个...
Karen, eh...
- 我竟然没意识到这周是“请窃贼喝杯酒主题周” - 不
- I didn't realise it was Buy The Burglar A Drink Week. - No.
不 这是我以前一个老朋友
No, this is an old mate of mine.
其实是狱友 我叫马克
Cellmate, actually. Mark.
监狱里没教过你去别人家要先按门铃吗
Didn't they teach you to ring doorbell in jail, eh?
抱歉在非上班时间来打扰
Sorry about the unsociable hour.
我一周前才刚出狱
I just got out a few weeks ago.
我本来是想来这儿给我兄弟杰米一个惊喜 可是
I was going to surprise Jamie boy, here, but
很不幸 经济条件限制让我不得不搭顺风车
unfortunately,financial constraints meant I had to hitch and
结果来到这儿的时候就已经有点晚了
time I showed it was a bit late
所以我就没把你们叫醒 而是撬门进来
so jimmied the door rather than wake you up.
天呐 我都忘了那个了
Christ, I forgot about that!
这是我们在里面的时候常说的一个笑话
It's a running joke we had inside.
每次有人提到在哪儿破门而入的时候 我们就会...
Every time someone talked about breaking in somewhere, we'd...!
我想在那里面只能这么做 对吧
I guess you had to be there, eh?
我想是的
Guess you did.
那你们就先聊着吧
Anyway, I'll leave you to it.
我们还有人需要美美的睡上一觉呢
Some of us need our beauty sleep.
我们会尽量让声音小点的
We'll try and keep the noise down.
你终于安定下来了 老兄
Landed on your feet there, mate.
- 是啊 生活实在太精彩了 - 当然
- Yeah, life's pretty good. - Sure.
但是可以更精彩的 对吧
Could always be better though, eh?
给 老兄
There you go, mate.
你做的吗
You cook this?
- 对 - 可你明明不会做饭啊
- Yeah. - You don't cook.
- 他厨艺好着呢 - 我肯定是在做梦呢
- He's good at it. - I'm definitely in the Twilight Zone.
就只是培根跟鸡蛋而已
Eh. It's only bacon and eggs.
马奎尔家的人竟然干起了普通工作 到底是怎么一回事
A Maguire in gainful employment. Now what's the real story here?
这个地方 肯定是你们用来掩人耳目的
This place, got to be a front for some kind of scam.
这就是个酒吧而已
It's a pub, that's all.
嗯 他曾经试过进监狱 但那并不适合他
Yeah... He tried jail once. Didn't suit him.
- 你想要番茄酱吗 - 谢谢
- Do you want ketchup? - Cheers.
你帮我打开它
You open it for me.
你真是个大孩子 好吧
You big baby. Right...
看看你得的分怎么样
See what you got then.
四门得D 两门得C 不错嘛 干得漂亮
Four Ds and two Cs. That's well good. Well done!
非常好
Very good.
等等
Hang on...
四个D两个C
Four Ds and two Cs.
你们肯定觉得我很笨 对吧
Think I'm thick, don't you?
没有 我们没那么想 没有 当然没有
No! We don't think that. No. Course not!
成绩很不错了 卡尔
Great that, Carl.
很不错 真的很不错 真的
Great, really good, yeah...
就其本身而言
...in its own way.
你还好吧
You OK?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
得到那个成绩你已经做得相当好了 能在工厂什么的上班
Get an OK job with them results. Factory or something.
我不想在工厂上班
I don't want to work in a factory.
我想有所成就 你知道吗
I want to be someone, you know?
而不只是另一个该死的废物
Not just another fuckin' loser.
你以前老是重修
You've always got resits.
这已经不重要了 真的 因为我就是他♥娘♥的♥太笨
It won't matter, really, cos I'm fucking stupid.
干得真漂亮啊 天才
Nice going, brainiac
搞他♥娘♥的♥毛线啊
What the fuck?!
是谁干的
Who was that?
- 这是个意外 - 什么
- It were an accident. - Huh?!
- 这是个意外 - 最好是个意外
- It were an accident. - Well, it better had have been!
来啊
Go on, then!
要杀要剐悉听尊便
Do whatever it is you're going to do!
打歪我的下巴 想怎么做都随你
Stick one on my jaw, whatever!
我真心觉得你连我一拳都经受不起
Sincerely doubt you could take a punch from me!
你有多重
How much do you weigh?
大概有没有140磅
About 140 pounds or so?
我猜...
Guess...
你猜
You guess?
跟我来
Come with me.
放心 我不会伤害你的
It's all right. I'm not going to hurt you.
天主教男孩俱乐部
Catholic Boys' Club.
别被这个名字给骗了
Don't let the name put you off.
在这里唯一重要的事就在拳击场里
The only buggering goes on in here is in the ring.
好了 先给你拿两个手套吧 比利
Right, let's get you some gloves. Billy?
我以前从没打过拳击
I've never boxed before.
这个嘛 到了场上就只有你跟另外一个选手 对吧
Well, there's you and then there's the other guy, right?
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表