剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
我把温柔乡大门一下怼开
I kick the saloon door open.
小伙子们 你们好
Hello, boys!
你们先小睡一会儿
You have a little nod round.
等待时机...
Bide me time...
拔枪
Draw!
尘埃落定 换言之 这样也就怀上了
Dusted over. Or up the duff in this case.
老妈回来多久了
How long's mum been back?
很久了
Oh, forever.
你也没那么精气十足嘛 对吧 不长眼的家伙
Not that spunky, then, are you, Dead-eye?
她马上就要生下第二窝崽了
She'd be onto a second litter by now.
把这些记我账上
Just stick it on the slate...
麻子柯南
Spotty herbert!
一头猪
A pig.
用来给老妈的宴会做烤肉的
Spit roast for me mum's rave.
不是按足球运动员的饭量来的
Not in the footballer sense.
就把它扔这儿
Do we leave it there?
我他♥娘♥的♥怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
我去地窖腾点地方出来
I'll make some room in the cellar.
- 得带一个伴去参加我妈的派对 - 我忙着呢
- Gotta take a date to me mam's party. - I'm working.
是带女伴 自作多情
A girl! Smartarse!
如果我找不着人 我就只能带马铃薯奶奶去
If we don't find one, we've gotta take Nana Murphy.
亲奶奶一个
Kisses for Nana.
那就随便找个腐女呗
Just drag along some fag-hag.
找诺玛也行
Or Norma.
不 我这次是要来真的
No. I'm gonna do it for real.
我要治好自己
Get a cure.
治什么
For what?
同性恋啊
Gay.
我在网上找到了一种法方法 美国的基♥督♥徒真♥他♥妈♥的是疯了
Found one on the internet. Fucking insane American Christians,
不过他们的确是有一两种方法可以让我们对男人失去兴趣
but they know a thing or two about not wanking over blokes.
要怎么做
What do you do?
你得锻炼自己的意志 不让自己再想着跟性跟鸡♥巴♥有关的事
You train your mind to stop thinking about sex and cocks and that.
没错 这是靠毅力战胜诱惑
Yeah, it's mind over...
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel this?
你想要这样吗
Do you want this?
- 你就算这样也不会让我分心的 - 窝囊废
- Even that doesn't bother me. - Tit.
我抬屁♥股♥这边
I'll take the arse.
这里温度够低吗
Is it cold enough in here?
不低也得低 冰箱已经塞满了
It'll have to be. Freezer's full.
我勒个擦
Bollocks.
喂
Oi!
- 喂 我们被锁在里面了 救命呐 - 你在干嘛呢 住手
- Oi, we're locked in! Help! - What you doing? No!
快救我们出去
Come on! Let us out.
- 妈的 - 快点
- Shit! - Quick!
别贪心
Don't hog it.
他们会把酒喝完的 赶快
They'll drink it all. Hurry up.
你就是希坦 早就跟你说过我很聪明的
You're Schtan. Told you I was clever.
很好
Good.
我们都在一定程度上撒谎了
We both lied the same amount.
你其实没头发 而且你还体重超标
You have no hair and you are overweight.
我很矮 我寄给你的照片也是我拍过最漂亮的一张
I am short and sent the best photograph ever taken.
欢迎你来到这儿
Dobra pozhalovat v angly.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过你说的是俄语 而我是乌克兰人
But that's Russian, I'm Ukrainian.
你好 伊拉娜
Hello, Irana.
你好 希坦
Hello, Schtan.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Dick! Dick! Dick!
就算你没喊他们不一会儿也会注意到的
They'd've noticed soon enough anyway.
凯伦
Karen?
你没事吧
Y'all right?
我尽力阻止过他们了
I tried to stop 'em.
派对要用的东西
The party stuff.
咪♥咪♥的东西 那本书 帕蒂会气炸的
Mimi's things, the book. Paddy is gonna explode.
我是斯巴达克斯
I am Spartacus!
为什么你不让我进去
Why won't you let us in?
我裤子脱了的时候不想你在旁边
I can't have you around when my knickers are down.
我知道你那点花花肠子 都弄好了
I know what you're like. All done.
没有...
It's not...
没...
It's...
怎么回事啊
What's wrong?
五 六 你用了六支
Five, six, piss on sticks.
没有线 就没怀孕 你没有怀孕 真♥相♥大白了
No line, no baby. You're not pregnant. Result!
我没有
I'm not...
我不明白...
I don't understand...
- 更年期到了 - 她还年轻着呢
- Menopause. - She's too young.
这座房♥子里到处都是他♥娘♥的♥荷尔蒙的味道
Hormones all over the fucking house.
所以你才会预见到那些东西
That's why you're getting your visions.
不
Oh, no.
更年期热潮 抑郁 失眠 易怒
Hot flushes, depression, insomnia, irritability,
盗汗 阴♥道♥干燥
night sweats, vaginal dryness.
能别说了吗
Please!?
这是做女人的一部分 每个女人都会经历的
It's part of being a woman. Comes to us all.
- 只是先发生在她身上了而已 - 不能再生孩子了
- It's come to her first, mind. - No more babies.
莫妮卡再也生不了孩子了
No more babies for Monica.
我很不开心
I'm not pleased.
你明明说过你是为了你曾经离开了的人才回来的
You said you were coming back for the ones you left.
- 而不是再生一个 - 我说过很多话 他们恨我
- Not to pop another. - I say a lot of things. They hate me.
我去 他们不恨你
Oh, man, they don't.
如果现在 此时此刻 我离开了的话 他们两天后才会注意到我不见了
If I left now, this minute, take 'em two days to notice.
他们会把肩一耸 然后继续该干嘛干嘛
They'd shrug and then they'd carry on.
就好像他们巴不得我走
Like they expect it.
可他们似乎更觉得我是可有可无
If they expect anything.
我只是个过客
I'm just temporary.
- 一个访客 还是一个不速之客 - 你是他们的母亲
- A visitor, an unwelcome one. - You're their mam.
我喜欢怀着孩子的感觉
I like being full of baby.
而且他们出生的时候我跟他们相处得很好
And I'm good with them, too, when they come out.
那时候他们又小又无助
When they're little and helpless.
然后他们就长大了 而我却把一切都搞砸了
And then they grow up and I fuck it up.
你当初没得选
You had to leave.
你那时候生病了
You were ill.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 如果你当初没选择离开的话我们也就不可能在一起了
Hey, there'd have been no me and you if you hadn't.
我现在永远也弥补不了了
I'm never gonna get it right now.
你又没做错什么
You didn't get it wrong.
你那时候很抑郁
You were depressed.
很绝望
Desperate.
嗯
Mmm.
我也从没想过我还会再有那种感觉
And I never thought I'd feel like that again.
抱歉 坏消息
Sorry. Bad news.
什么坏消息
What?
酒吧被人洗劫了 我们没办法给你办派对了
We've had a robbery and can't do your party.
什么派对
What party?
难道说是惊喜派对吗
Would that be a surprise party?
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know!
我也不知道 不过现在我知道了
No, neither did I, but I do now.
帕蒂知道了会把你的肺给撕出来的
Paddy's gonna rip your lungs out.
你这回真的是太越矩了 傻♥逼♥娘们儿
You've really crossed the line this time, shithead!
操
Fuck!
- 老爸难道没有告诉你吗 - 完全没有
- Didn't me dad tell you? - Obviously not.
我再向你道一次歉
Sorry. Again.
- 那她知道了就是件好事了 - 什么
- It's a good job she already knew, then. - What?
他每年都要这么办一次
He chucks one every year.
你如果知道了那还有什么可惊喜的
It's not a surprise if you know.
帕蒂不知道我知道
Paddy doesn't know I know.
那就说明这是个惊喜
That means it's a surprise.
如果我老公想让我办个派对 那我就办一个
And if my Paddy wants me to have a party, I'm having one.
是谁毁了这份惊喜的
Who's ruined t'surprise?
像贝特·林克那傻♥逼♥毁的
Bet fucking Lynch there.
她早就知道了
She already knew.
嘿 这不是重点 重点在于我们没人告诉她
Hey, it's not the point. None of us told her.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表