剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
凯莉可是专业上♥床♥二十年 品质有保证
Kelly being a professional shag and that.
虽然我们确实很尽兴 不过...
No. Sex were good, but...
我们....就好像...有那么一瞬间 你知道吗
we had, like, a... A moment, you know?
我觉得她具有女朋友的潜质
I think she could be like girlfriend material.
你有没有听到有个傻瓜在这儿一直在谈自己找过的鸡
Have you heard soft lad here taking his turn to tom?
谢恩 给顾客留下一个美好的夜晚那是她的工作
Shane, it's her job to give punters the best night ever,
这样你就会再做回头客了
so you go back for more.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
可是这一次不一样
But this was different.
女人都喜欢假装自己高♥潮♥来让你感觉更好
Women like her fake that shit to make you feel better.
都是装出来的 游戏的一部分而已
It's all pretend. Part of the game.
不 那是你跟你的游戏
No. Stuff you and your game.
还有一些事 杰米 是假装不来的
There's some things, Jamie, that you cannot fake.
凯莉爱上我了 你等着瞧好了
Kelly's into me. You'll see.
小飞碟 眼睛哥斯坦...
Joe 90, specky Stan...
快要被医疗服务制度给折磨死了
got crucified in those National Healths.
我没办法习惯其他的工作
No way was I putting up with that other job.
警♥察♥比孩子还糟糕
Cops are worse than kids.
我以前两只眼睛都是负七 我度蜜月的时候做的激光手术
I were minus six, both eyes. I had 'em lasered on honeymoon.
卡什给我预订了一次希腊整容外科航行
Kash booked us on one of these Greek cosmetic surgery cruises.
所以我知道那是什么样的
So I know what it's like.
前后所有的事
Before and after.
在那之后就好太多了
And after is miles better.
也许我就该那样使用我的加班费基金
Maybe that's how I should spend my overtime fund.
只要配一副合适的眼镜就行了
Just get some decent specs.
我们可以帮你改造一下 耶
We could get you a makeover! Yeah!
我不想给你添麻烦
I don't want to put you out.
不会的 我以后会时不时让你帮我照顾孩子的
No, you won't be. I'll get you to baby-sit for me some time.
斯坦 转角处正在发生一起刑事损害活动
Stan, there's a criminal damage in progress just round the corner.
我说了我们去处理
I said we'll deal.
收到 老兄 稍等一会
Received, mate. Two seconds.
把铲子放下
Put that spade down.
我要因你破坏市政设施逮捕你
I'm arresting you for defacing council property.
什么 你不能因为那个原因逮捕我
What? You can't nick me for this.
- 女士们 - 汤姆 把她拷上
- Ladies. - Tom, cuff her.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
这可是刑事损害
It's criminal damage.
种个马铃薯怎么就违法了
How is planting spuds criminal?
这片草地在你干预之前是非常完美的
This strip of grass was perfect before your intervention.
而现在就需要修理了 对吧
Now it needs repairing, right?
汤姆 你去看看你能不能解决这件事 好吗
Tom, why don't you and Debbie see if you can sort this, eh?
卡丽
Carrie.
- 你的无线电 - 我不知道你在说些什么
- Your radio. - I don't know what you're talking about.
除了你还会有谁会知道这件事 卡丽 你现在正在停职期
How else would you know about this? Carrie, you're not on duty.
不错 可我这是因为谁啊 嗯 这不公平 我不该受到这种待遇
Yeah, and why is that, eh? It isn't fair. I don't deserve this.
她这是怎么了
What's her problem?
我只想做我自己的工作 仅此而已 仅此而已
All I want to do is my job, that's all, that's all.
你敢碰我试试
Don't you dare!
如果你把这个地方恢复原样
Look, if you just put it back how it was,
我们就不采取进一步行动 好吗
we won't take any further action, OK?
无所谓 就一天的工作而已
Whatever! Only a day's work!
马♥勒♥戈壁的
Oh, you bastard!
怎么了
What's up?
我的腿
Me leg.
你能给我按一下吗
Will you stretch it?
我都这样坐这儿一天没动了
I've been seizing up all day.
你害我用了我以前都不知道我有的那些肌肉
You made me use muscles I never knew I had.
你都不疼吗
Aren't you sore?
不疼 我身体挺柔软的
No, I'm pretty limber, me.
你必须得用到这些肌肉才能爬过厨房♥所有的窗户 不是吗
You need to be to get through all the kitchen windows, don't you?
那...也许我该多动动了
So, er... maybe I should keep moving.
是吗 这么说你的确喜欢咯
Oh, aye? So you did like it, then?
你该不会是在黑我吧
You weren't just giving me patter?
当然不是 我们是不会黑顾客的 永远不会
God, no! That never happens on a trick, ever.
通常都是闭口不提的
Normally switch off.
如果我们没什么事做了 你介意我回去了吗
If we're not doing it, though, mind if I head back?
不不不 我们可以走了
No, no. We can go.
你接着吃你的薯片吧 我用你付给我的钱去打的
Finish your chips. I'll take a cab out of me fee.
跟你约会的服务费
For this, our date.
这就是个普通约会
This were a proper date.
我约你出来是想看...看我们之间有没有什么...
I was hanging out to see if... see if there was something...
谢恩 我一直都是为了工作
Shane, this is always work.
你得付钱让我陪你或跟你上♥床♥
You pay for sex or company.
我不想破坏我们之间拥有的东西
I don't want to spoil what we have.
那你就别把我拒之千里
Well, don't put me on a meter, then.
我不在乎你做的什么工作 凯莉
I don't care what you do, Kelly.
我喜欢你
I like you.
是丽丽安 她才是问题所在
It's Lillian. She's the problem.
她要从我的薪水里抽出一大笔钱
Takes such a chunk out of me wages.
我差不多就是她的一个奴隶
I'm virtually a slave to her.
你不用听我说这些
Oh, you don't need to hear this.
多大一笔钱
How big a chunk?
凯莉
Kelly?
怎么了
What?
你看他的胳膊 黛比
Look at his arm, Debbie.
凯蒂也被那些沙盖身上过
Katie's covered in 'em.
你的海滩是建筑用沙
Your beach is builders' sand.
没经过处理 到处都是虫子
Untreated, full of bugs.
你就光考虑其他事情了是吧
You minding other stuff, yeah?
环境健康部门已经把它关闭了 黛儿
Environmental Health will shut it down, Debs.
那个议员现在在到处找你跟切斯尼
That councillor's looking for you and Chesney.
他不是唯一一个
He's not the only one.
你出去千万要不要抬头
You need to keep your head down.
不 她得点什么
No. She needs to do something.
卡尔 我肯定你再做什么也不能再让你妹妹感觉更糟糕了
Carl! I'm sure you can't make your sister feel any worse.
为什么每个人都把矛头指向我 别再向我抱怨了
Why is everyone having a go at me? Stop having a go!
黛比 宝贝
Debbie, love.
听我说 我们都会犯错
Listen, we all make mistakes.
就算是最优秀的人也会 没有什么好感到羞耻的
Even the best of us. There's no need for any shame here.
你跟家人在一起啊
You're with family.
他死定了
He's a dead man.
谢恩
Shane!
你们两个在这里面干嘛呢
What are you two doing in here?
出去
Out!
我要跟我弟弟谈谈
I want a word with me brother.
我必须得让凯莉自♥由♥
I have to free Kelly.
丽丽安把她给困住了
Lillian's got her trapped.
她以前就只能每天对着顾客 米奇
She can't see past doing tricks, Mickey.
如果我要是能...展示给她看
If I could just... show her.
对 没错 切斯尼
Yeah, that's right, Chesney.
就藏在你的面纱下吧 懦夫
Hide behind your veil, coward.
把你那个肮脏的海滩的烂摊子留给我去处理
Leave me to take the crap from your filthy beach.
别在这里大吵大闹的
Don't make a scene. Not here.
你们还好吧
Is everything OK?
很好 误会而已
Fine. Misunderstanding.
- 她是谁 - 我待会再跟你说 你先离开吧
- Who's she? - I'll tell you later. Just go.
- 黛比 - 黛比 求你了 你不知道个中缘由 你快走吧
-Debbie. -Debbie, please.You don't know what this is.Just get out.
切斯尼·卡瑞布呢 那个小混♥蛋♥真该好好修理一顿了
Where's Chesney Karib? Little bastard needs his arse kicking.
对 你准备好吧
Yeah, get in line.
我批准的海滩是一个干净 对家庭跟孩子安全的海滩
I sanctioned the beach, a clean, safe space for families, kids.
未经许可饮酒 两个十岁的孩子出事故
Unlicensed drinking, two ten-year-olds in casualty,
胃里被充气
stomachs pumped,
成年人赤身露体 满是跳蚤的沙子
adults exposing themselves, flea-ridden sand,
你 还穿着女子服装在庄园里招摇过市
you running around the estate in drag.
你造成了一场轩然大♥波♥ 还把所有的预算都花了个精光
You've caused a shit storm and spent your entire budget,
这是公共关系灾难 市长之前就说说你会胡作非为
it's a PR disaster. The Mayor said you'd take the piss.
我还为你们辩护 我拿自己的事业为这项政策冒险
I defended you, I staked my career on this policy.
我就要被调回废物管理机构了
I'm going to get sent back to waste management.
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表