剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
别再打我了 行吗
Stop hitting me, OK?
我没有打你
I'm not hitting you!
我是在帮忙
Helping.
那可谢谢你了
Well, cheers
嘿 不许撸管 儿子 要好好保存好体力
Hey! No self pleasure, son. Keep the juice firmly in the tank.
凯伦
Karen...
凯伦
Karen!
干嘛
What?!
我说我能出去一个小时吗
I said, is it OK for me to take an hour off?
今晚卡尔有场很重要的比赛
Carl's big fight tonight, and all that.
行 其实你白天都出去都行
Yeah. Actually, just take the day off and
只要晚上回来跟我换夜班就行了
come back for the evening shift.
谢了
Thanks.
再见
Cheers.
凯伦
Karen...
我没事
I'm fine.
夏查 夏查 我就想说一声
Shaza? Shaza, I just wanted to say,
昨天晚上的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
不 不 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
什么 真的吗
What, really?
对 我这人最喜欢的就是就发现半夜
Yeah. Nothing I like better than someone buggering off
我刚一转过身别人突然开溜了
halfway through the night the moment my back's turned.
有件事我当时必须得做 而且...
There was something I had to do. And, well, um...
我待会儿要去Jockey酒吧
...I'm gonna be in The Jockey later.
我没空 诺玛
I'm busy, Norma.
好了
Right...
我先把战术跟你讲清楚
Let's get this over with.
第一局 你先出击 随便打两拳 看上去精彩点
First round, you come out, throw a couple, looking good.
然后 差不多就一分钟之后 你立刻就让他把你压倒地上
Then, about a minute in, no sooner, you let him tag you,
- 然后砰地一声 你就要像石头一样倒地 - 什么
- and thud, drop like a stone. - What?!
第一局的时候 记住了吗
First round, remember?
等等
Wait...
你想让我假装被击倒吗
You want me to take a dive?
我滴个神呐 卡尔 你不会真以为你有机会赢吧
Christ Almighty,Carl,you didn't actually think you had a chance,did u?!
- 我之前都做得很好啊 - 三战三胜
- I've been doing really well. - Three fights, three KOs!
你当然做得很好 你击倒的那些家伙
Of course you've done well. All those fellas you knocked out,
那都是我给他们下的命令
they were under my orders.
现在可不能在一个拳击手身上吊死
You can't bet on proper fights any more.
万恶的腐♥败♥已经毁了这项运动 所以我们就把赌注都压在年轻人身上
Fuckin' corruption's ruined t'sport.So we lay wagers on the juniors.
我希望你精彩的表演
I want with your great performances,
你第一局被击倒的情形有趣一些
the odds on you going down in the first round are tasty.
你利用我
You used me.
别那么孩子气嘛
Ah! Don't be a baby about it.
你还能从奖金中分到百分之五的好处呢
You're getting a 5% slice of the winnings.
所以你最好装得像一点
So you'd better make it look convincing.
知道吗
All right?
世事难料
You never know.
你或许会走运呢
You might get lucky.
另外一个选手可能会在进场的时候把自己给弄伤了
The other fighter might injure himself climbing into the ring.
或者我我可以把他击倒
Or I might knock him out.
嗯
Yeah.
如果我真的为此很努力了
I mean, if I really work hard at it,
哪怕就一次 我也要为它而争取
for once, a proper go for it.
这是我的机会 到台上去 让帕蒂知道 让他们所有人都知道
This is my chance! Go out there, show Paddy, show 'em all,
查兹沃斯拳手永远不会失败
that the Chatsworth Pounder doesn't go down.
查兹沃斯拳手
"The Chatsworth Pounder"?!
你难道不喜欢吗
Don't you like it?
听起来就跟一个GV明星一样
You sound like a gay porn star.
问我准备好了吗
Ask me if I'm ready.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我天生就是为此而战
I were born ready.
把注意力集中在他身上 狠狠地给他丫的一击
Keep you eye on him and fucking stick him one!
- 我勒个去 - 8 9 出局
- Fucking hell! - 8, 9 out!
你得阻止她
You've gotta stop her.
她已经为了要换新墙纸量好了我的房♥间
She's already measuring my room for new wallpaper.
她要去找一个新房♥客
She's gonna get a lodger.
房♥屋出租 每月一百英镑
这事不该你担心 那已经不是你的房♥间了
Shouldn't bother you. It won't be your room any more.
我知道 可是万一我要回来的话得需要一个地方落脚啊
Yeah, but I'll need somewhere to stay if I come back.
你去的是伊♥斯♥兰♥堡 不是博尔顿 你是没办法溜回家来的 谢谢
It's Islamabad, not Bolton. You can't just nip home... Thanks.
也许我该再在这里多待一阵
Maybe I should stay a bit longer.
这可是包办婚姻 米娜
It's an arranged marriage, Meena.
不是你想取消就能随随便便取消的
You can't just back out of it when you feel like it.
不过我可以帮你
I could help you, though.
夏查姑姑 求你了
Auntie Shaza, please.
我得再待一段时间 不是我了我自己 是为了我妈
I just need a bit more time. Not for me, for me mum.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
好吧
Oh, right.
不是因为你临阵退缩了吧
Not cos you've got cold feet?
不是
No.
这会给我添不少麻烦 给你妈也是
A lot of hassle for me. And your mum.
还有家族名声
Family reputation.
不过你还可以弥补
You could help there, though.
我什么都愿意做
Anything.
你的甲级考试 你必须严肃对待
Your A-Levels. You sit them properly.
这是对你自己家好 米娜
It's good for the family, Meena.
有个聪明的女儿 就可以有资本向别人炫耀
You know, smart daughter. Something to show off about.
行 没问题
No, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
很冒险
Risky, that.
但是很管用
Worked, though.
这倒是
Well, yeah.
有一天
One day,
我希望能找到一个能像我解释该如何养育
I hope to fuck somebody can explain to me how I managed to raise
这么一个忘恩负义的女儿的伴侣
such an ungrateful little cow of a daughter.
嗯
Yeah.
她也很爱你
She loves you, too.
你好
Hiya.
嘿 杰米在吗
Hey. Is Jamie around?
他在医院
He's in hospital.
什么 他不是让我来这儿吗
What?! I thought he said to come here.
不是他 是我让你来的
That wasn't him. That was me.
妈的
Fuck.
他说过什么关于我的事吗
Has he said anything, about me?
他是你的朋友 对吧
He is a mate, isn't he?
朋友是不会把对方置于水深火热的境地的
Mates don't shove each other into the shit.
不过不一定非得闹到那种地步
It doesn't have to be that way, though.
我不能去向警♥察♥自首 我才刚出来 他们会折磨死我的
I can't go to the police. I just got out. They'll crucify me!
就因为你他要被判十年的刑期
Ten years he's looking at because of you.
我不知道是什么让他感觉到比这更糟糕的
And I don't know what he feels worse about -
或许是因为这是某个他所信任的人造成的这一切吧
that, or the fact that somebody he trusted did this to him.
救救他 求你了
Help him... please.
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯
Yeah...
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
凯伦
Karen...
凯伦 凯伦
Karen? Karen?!
凯伦
Karen.
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦
Karen!
我们楼下的那位朋友
Our boy downstairs.
他很爽快地答应了去向警♥察♥自首
He's kindly agreed to speak to the police.
告诉他们杰米跟此事无关
Tell them our Jamie had nothing to do with it.
你没事吧
You all right?
给自己五分钟冷静下来 好吗
Give it five minutes until you come down, OK?
杰
Jay.
嘿
Hey.
斯坦说他们已经放弃所有控诉了
Stan says they're dropping all the charges.
马克认罪了
Mark's confessed.
甚至连拿枪逼你的事也说了
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表