剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
离开这里 伊多
Leave this place, Edo.
拜托 都结束了
Please. It is over.
不 没结束
No, it's not over,
你还有呼吸就没结束
not while you're still breathing.
我不想杀你
I don't want to kill you.
别担心
Don't worry.
你杀不了我
You're not going to.
再见了 哥哥
Goodbye, brother.
我们的父亲没能逼我杀了你
Our father couldn't make me kill you,
你也一样
and neither can you.
不…
No! No!
伊多
Edo.
你何苦如此
What did you do?
这次战败了 我是不可能回家的
There was no going home for me after this defeat.
你可以跟我走的
You could have come with me.
就算是你也无法让我避免被帕炎人绞死
Even you could not have kept me from a Payan rope.
本来不必如此的
It didn't have to be this way.
我们从小被当成战士养大
We were raised as warriors.
像这样死去一直是我们的命运 巴霸
It's always been our fate to die like this, Baba,
血洒大地
bleeding into the earth.
告诉我
Tell me…
我们的父亲真的命令你杀死我吗
did our father really instruct you to kill me?
是的
Yes, he did.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a prick.
伊多
Edo.
伊多
Edo.
我该怎么说你才肯跟我一起回去呢
Is there anything I can say to convince you to come back with me?
你不必再隐藏真实的自己
You wouldn't have to hide who you are anymore.
你知道我不能跟你走
You know I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
我的家人
My family,
我的家园
my home,
我不能离开他们 就像你不能离开家人一样
I couldn't leave them any more than you could leave yours.
我不能和你交战
I can't be at war with you.
我也不希望那样
I don't want that either.
你还戴着这条项链
You're still wearing the necklace.
毕竟它上面写着“永远”
Well, it does say "forever."
那…
Well, then…
永远不要摘掉它
don't ever take it off.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们以后再谈
Let's talk later.
你刚刚放走了一位崔凡特军官 因为她能看见
You just freed a Trivantian officer because she can see.
是这样吗
Is that how it works?
-如果有视力就能得到赦免 -当然不是
-If you have vision, you're forgiven? -Of course not.
我听到你和那小孩说的话了 汉妮娃
I heard what you said to the kid, Haniwa.
“像我们这种人永远都是同一方的”
"People like us are always on the same side."
经历了这么多事 你依然认为自己很特别
After everything, you still think you're special?
我们就是很特别
We are special.
她刚刚杀死了几十个我们的人
She's just killed dozens of our people!
她就是我的人
She is my people!
她是我的人
She is my people.
那我是什么人
So what am I?
我是什么人
What am I?
在这里
Here he is.
托德的马
Toad's horse?
是
Yeah.
汉妮娃在哪
Where is Haniwa?
-汉妮娃 -我在这
-Haniwa. -I'm here.
是时候了 我们回家吧
It's time. Let's go home.
-我甚至不知道家在哪了 -你知道的
-I don't even know where that is anymore. -Yes, you do.
有她的地方就是家
It's where she is.
汉妮娃
Haniwa?
妈妈
Mama.
汉妮娃
Haniwa!
妈妈
Mom.
-考风 -妈妈
-Kofun? -Mama.
谢谢你
Thank you…
把宝贝们安全地带回了家
for bringing our babies home safely.
我觉得是他们把我带回了家
I think it was they who brought me home.
你说得对
You were right.
我们不能把他们当成小孩子了
It is time for us to stop treating them like children.
他们作战十分英勇
They fought bravely.
他们已经不再需要我了
They don't need me anymore.
我认为他们比你想象中更需要你
I think they need you more than you know.
我们都需要你
We all do.
你能回来我就很高兴了
I'm just so happy to have you back.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
你属于我
You belong with me.
世世代代以来 猎巫者一直都是这个皇室的骨干力量
For generations, the Witchfinders have been the backbone of this monarchy.
他们是效命于王冠的神圣♥战♥士
Holy warriors in service of the crown.
为此 我向你们全体致以 我个人永恒的感激之情
And for that, I offer you all my enduring gratitude
以及这个国家的感谢
and the gratitude of this nation.
但世界已经改变
But the world has changed,
这个新世界已经不再有巫者
and in this new world there are no longer any witches,
猎巫者也就没有必要了
so no need for Witchfinders.
但是我们现在空前需要的
But, more than ever,
是勇敢的战士
there remains the need for brave warriors.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun.
猎巫者将军
Witchfinder General,
你的任务变了 但是军衔保留
your charter is changed, but your rank remains.
从今天起 你是帕炎军队的大将军
From this day forward, you are High General of the Payan army.
而你们这些勇敢、忠诚的士兵
And you, brave and loyal soldiers,
则是皇家卫队军官
are all officers of the Royal Guard.
你们中有些人
There are those of you
会不赞同这次改变
who will not agree,
因为你们坚持原则
as a matter of principle, with this change.
我不会强迫你们违背自己的意愿来服役
I will not compel you to a service you did not choose.
对于任何有这种想法之人
For any of you who feel this way,
我会解除你们入伍时的血誓
I absolve you of the blood oath you swore upon conscription.
你们可以自♥由♥地离开
You are free to leave
可以领♥取♥一年的酬金 这是对你们神圣付出的
with one year's honorarium in grateful recognition
感激和认可
of your holy service.
-这样是行不通的 -费里克
-This will not stand. -Ferik.
你应该更明理一点
You should know better.
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss.
你沉重的步伐暴露了行踪 巴霸
Your heavy gait gives you away, Baba.
哈兰
Harlan.
你保护了我的城市 我想对你表示感谢
I wanted to express my gratitude to you for protecting my city.
你的城市
Your city?
是 我建造了它 为它流过血 所以我说它是我的
Well… Yeah, I built it, bled for it. So I'd say it's mine.
随你高兴
Whatever gives you peace.
巴霸 等等
Baba, wait.
你对帕炎军队来说是一笔宝贵的资产
You would be a great asset to the Payan army.
我不是士兵
I'm not a soldier.
说不定你出乎意料地合适
Well, you might surprise yourself.
这场战争还没结束 巴霸
This war isn't over, Baba.
对我来说结束了
It is for me.
我们损失了多少位猎巫者
How many Witchfinders did we lose?
今天的话…22位
Twenty-two… today.
所以不算太多
So, not that many.
作为猎巫者将军 费里克有一定影响力
As Witchfinder General, Ferik had some measure of influence.
他会征召更多人手
He'll recruit more.
他们会成为麻烦吗
Will they be a problem?
毫无疑问
Undoubtedly.
但不会立刻成为麻烦
But not immediately.
你听起来很累
You sound tired.
你为你姐姐效命20年试试看
You try serving your sister for 20 years.
希望我能让接下来的20年轻松一些
Well, I hope I can make the next 20 years a little easier.
我觉得我为皇室效忠的日子终于结束了
I think my days of service have finally come to an end.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表