剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
帕丽斯 你怎么能带他来这里
Paris? How could you bring him here?
你怎么能和他呼吸同样的空气
How could you even share the air that he breathes?
我们需要他 他有一个新的使命
We need him. He has a new purpose.
不行 他今晚就要死在我手上
No. He dies by my hand tonight.
他杀了我母亲
He killed my mother.
是 他早晚会为此付出代价
Yes. Time will come he pays for that.
我不相信你竟然变成这样
I can't believe this is you.
你是个叛徒
You're a traitor.
他是我们找到玛格拉的唯一希望
He is our only hope of getting to Maghra.
猎巫者屠♥杀♥过瓦里尔人
The Witchfinders massacred the Valier.
他们会对此事有意见的
They will have something to say about this.
拜托 你不能告诉他们 绝不能
Please. You cannot tell them. You cannot.
-我曾经信任过你… -波莱恩…
-I trusted you. I trusted you. -Bow Lion. Bow Lion.
你是了解我的
You know me.
你了解我的心
You know my heart.
姑娘
Girl.
在烈焰之神升起之前离开
Be gone before God Flame rises.
我只能替你保密到那个时候
I won't keep your secret any longer than that.
考风
Kofun?
感谢烈焰之神
Thank God Flame.
-我让你待在我的房♥间里 -我知道
-I told you to stay in my room. -I know.
我在这
I'm here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道这一切一定都令你感到奇怪、苦恼
I know this must all feel very strange and upsetting to you,
我保证 我会解释一切的
and I promise you I will explain everything,
但你不能再像那样不听我的话了
but you cannot disobey me like that again.
这里不安全
It is not safe here.
-我姐姐是… -赛贝丝
-My sister is someone who-- -Sibeth.
别担心 我们见过面了
Don't worry. We've met.
她在你的婚礼后来找过我
She came to see me after your wedding.
考风
Kofun.
-你不能相信她 -为什么
-You cannot trust her. -Why not?
她又不是骗了我一辈子的人
She's not the one who lied to me my entire life.
事情没那么简单
It is not that simple.
你今晚背叛了自己的丈夫
You betrayed your husband tonight.
你背叛了我们所有人 这不是第一次了
You betrayed all of us and not for the first time.
当我们还是婴儿时 你本可向猎巫者表明身份
You could've identified yourself to the Witchfinders when we were babies.
你本可以救下阿肯尼部族
You could've saved the Alkenny.
我们本来不必一生都在逃亡中度过
We wouldn't have had to spend our entire lives running.
我姐姐根本不会接受 任何不是她亲生的有视力的孩子
My sister would never have accepted any sighted children that weren't her own.
她会把我们都杀死的
She would've killed all of us.
我是在尽我所能保护你们
I was trying to protect you the best way I knew how.
-通过欺骗我们 -当然是通过欺骗你们
-By lying to us. -Of course by lying to you.
真话会导致你们被烧死在木桩上
The truth would've gotten you burned at the stake.
不
No.
你恨我们 你恨我们的视力 一向如此
You resented us. You resented our sight. You always have.
所以你得知我们学会了识字后如此愤怒
That's why you were so angry when you realized we'd learned to read.
不是吗
Wasn't it?
你不愿和我们说话 你说我们会不再认得出彼此
You wouldn't speak to us. We'd become unrecognizable you said.
妈妈 你认得出自己吗
Do you recognize yourself, Mama?
因为我认不出你了
Because I don't.
你和汉妮娃属于一个我完全不了解的世界
You and Haniwa belong to a world that I couldn't begin to understand.
我害怕有一天 这个世界会把你们从我身边带走
I was terrified that one day it would take you away from me.
看来已然如此
Looks like it did.
关于汉妮娃和爸爸你打算怎么办
What are you doing about Haniwa and Dad?
哈兰勋爵已经派人去找他们了
Lord Harlan has already sent someone to find them.
是 我相信你的新丈夫 一定很想找到你的前任
Right, I'm sure your new husband is very determined to find your old one.
你问我是否记得自己杀过多少人
You asked me if I remember how many I had killed.
那就好比我问你今天呼吸了多少次
That's like me asking you how many breaths you took today.
当女王丢下我任由我流血致死时
When the queen left me bleeding to death…
我进入了一种状态
I fell into a state.
我没死 但已不再属于活人
Not dead… but no longer among the living.
就是在那里
And it was there…
突然…
suddenly…
我拥有了视觉
I had vision.
你知道我看见了什么吗
Do you know what I saw?
我看见了面孔
I saw faces.
我看见的面孔
I saw the faces…
属于我杀害、折磨过的 每一个男人、女人和孩子
of every man, woman and child that I had murdered and tortured.
我听到了他们的惨叫
I heard their screams.
我感受到了他们的痛苦
I could feel their pain.
但在这些面孔当中
But in all of those faces…
我找不到自己妻子和孩子
I could not find that of my wife nor of my children.
当凯恩女王 把他们淹死在自己床上时 我不在场
I was not there when Queen Kane drowned them in their beds.
而是在…
Instead…
屠♥杀♥那些面孔的主人
I was butchering all those faces.
多年以来 你一直为黑暗而战
For years and years, you have fought for darkness.
现在你必须为光明而战
Now you must fight for light.
你不该阻止那个姑娘的
You should not have stopped the girl.
好了 我们不再停歇 走到宾萨为止
All right. No more stopping. We walk until we reach Pennsa.
不要害怕
Do not fear.
你会有很多机会去死的
You will have plenty of opportunities to die.
我们都会有的
We all will.
我一直以为我能看见而你不能
I always thought that the fact that I could see and you couldn't
是让我们之间产生隔阂的东西
was something that separated us.
我以为我们之间的距离很远
Thought there was so much space between us.
但每一次当我感到无助时
But every time I feel like I'm beyond help,
在启蒙之屋、在崔凡特 你总是能奇迹般地找到我
in the House of Enlightenment, in Trivantes, somehow you always find me.
你是我的宝贝女儿 考风是我儿子 玛格拉是我妻子
You're my baby girl. Kofun is my boy, Maghra my wife.
只要我还活着 什么都无法让我们分离 是
As long as I'm alive, nothing will separate us. Yes.
我知道我总是添麻烦
I know I don't make it easy.
对 没错
No, you don't.
从这里到宾萨还有两天
From this place, it's two days to Pennsa.
你觉得宾萨会是什么样子的
What do you think it will be like, Pennsa?
很多人
Crowded.
你觉得她会是什么样子
What do you think she'll be like?
-她会像玛格拉一样 -是
-She'll be like Maghra. -Right.
我们真的认识那个人吗
Do we even know who that is?
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表