剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
救命…守卫
Help! Help! Guards!
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
We've been betrayed!
斯考普斯
Scopus.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-不 -兰恩
-No. -Wren.
爸爸 别过来
Papa, stay back!
你 是你们干的
You. You did this.
兰恩 不
Wren. No.
这一直就是你们的计划
This was your plan all along.
不 不是我们干的
No, it wasn't us.
你知道我是唯一能阻止此事的人
You knew I was the only one who could stop this.
-兰恩 -你缠住了我
-Wren. -You kept me up there.
你利用了我
You used me.
不…
No. No.
兰恩 等等
Wren, wait!
这名刺客有帕炎的标记
This assassin has Payan markings.
赛贝丝
Sibeth.
该死
Shit.
她根本就没想让和谈成功
She was never gonna allow a treaty.
这场峰会就是她用来开战的方法 让我们无法阻止
This whole summit was just a way for her to wage a war we couldn't stop.
我几乎要佩服她了
I almost admire her,
只是她会把我们全都害死
if it weren't for the fact she's gonna get us all killed.
我们得走了
We need to move.
崔凡特人会在烈焰之神升起前抵达
The Trivantians will be here before the God Flame rises.
考风
Kofun?
考风
Kofun?
赛贝丝
Sibeth.
抱歉 吵醒你了
I'm so sorry to wake you.
没事 怎么了
No, what's wrong?
出事了 我在这里不安全
Something's happening. I'm not safe here.
什么事 出什么事了
What-- What is it? What's happening?
目前还没出事 但会出事的 我肯定
Nothing yet, but something will. I'm sure of it.
你是我唯一信任的人
You are the only one I trust.
你可以待在我身边
You can stay with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的旅途如何
How was your trip?
你似乎并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
凯恩女王想开战 对 我不惊讶
That Queen Kane wanted war? No. I'm not surprised.
我警告过三角议会了
I tried to warn the Triangle.
那些士兵本来不必死的
Those soldiers didn't have to die.
还有件事你应该了解
There's something else you should know.
袭击…
The attack…
我相信是巴霸沃斯领导的
I believe it was led by Baba Voss.
所以说巴霸和他的孩子们 现在为女王而战了
So Baba and his children fight for the queen now.
是我把他引到了这里 又让他逃走了
It was I who drew him here and let him escape.
如果这事传出去 三角议会一定会将我处死
If this gets out, the Triangle will call for my head.
我不会告诉他们的
They will not hear it from me.
你是唯一的幸存者 三角议会会问你话的
You're the only survivor. The Triangle will have questions.
第一个问题一定是
The first of those questions will be:
为什么唯一的幸存者是我手下的上尉
How is it that the lone survivor of the attack was my own captain?
你认为我是叛徒
You think I'm a traitor?
不 你当然不是
No. Of course not.
你还是个孩子时我就认识你了
I've known you since you were a child.
但现在的形势依然在改变 不容乐观
Still, the ground does continue to shift under our feet.
所以我必须知道这个问题的答案 上尉
So I need to know the answer to this question, Captain.
你是怎么一个人活下来的
How is it that you alone survived?
-我以为你会对此感到高… -回答我
-I would have thought you would be glad-- -Answer me.
因为我能看见
Because I can see.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表