剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
并遵从你的旨意
and in accordance with your wishes.
如果我们要抵御崔凡特军队的力量
If we are to withstand the might of the Trivantian army,
我们必须加强全国的防御
we must shore up our defenses across the kingdom.
-高塞特上尉… -防御
-Captain Gosset-- -Defenses?
神赋予我们的责任是击败崔凡特人
We have been charged by God to defeat the Trivantians.
我们必须准备进攻 而不是防守
We must prepare to attack, not defend.
-赛贝丝 -谁
-Sibeth-- -Who?
原谅我 陛下
Forgive me, Your Majesty.
玛格拉公主 如果你有话要说 那就说吧
Princess Maghra, if you have something to say, then say it.
帕炎因为坎祖的毁灭已经变弱了
Paya has been weakened by the loss of Kanzua
而且因为人们以为你死了 王国一片混乱
and the chaos in the wake of your presumed death.
我们刚刚设立新的首都
We just consecrated a new capital.
也许我们应该用一些时间来照顾王国
Perhaps we should spend some time tending to our kingdom,
组织、加强我们的军队
organizing and fortifying our armies
当然 同时保持警惕 提防崔凡特的威胁
while, of course, remaining vigilant to the threat from Trivantes.
所有人…出去
Everyone… out.
出去
Out!
赛贝丝
Sibeth--
你听见刚才发生什么事了吗
Did you hear what just happened?
什么
What?
一屋子的人都在悄悄地质疑我的权威
A room full of people quietly questioning my authority,
他们都在想自己是否还受其制约
wondering if, in fact, they're even bound by it anymore.
一个上尉和我争论
A captain who argues with me.
政♥治♥家们产生了叛国的想法
Politicians entertaining treasonous thoughts,
最后的结果是我们的脑袋搬家
all of which end with our heads removed from our bodies
我们的皇室血脉从此断掉
and our royal bloodline wiped out for all time.
在那个充满背叛的房♥间里
And in that room full of betrayal,
我自己的亲妹妹和我唱反调
my own sister contradicts me.
战争就是自杀
War is suicide.
你愿意为了自己的谎言牺牲多少人
How many people are you willing to sacrifice for your lie?
死去的人将光荣地死去
Those who die will die gloriously…
为了帕炎
for Paya…
为了将由我们子孙建立的新世界
for the new world that will be built by our children.
他们也会和我们一同死去
Who will also die along with the rest of us
崔凡特人会把帕炎烧成平地
when the Trivantians burn Paya to the ground.
你不会相信我们真能击败他们吧
You cannot believe we can actually defeat them.
如果不是为了这个 我为什么能活下来
What was I spared for if not for this?
神把一个有视力的孩子放在我的肚子里
God put a sighted child in my belly,
一个将以我们父亲命名的孩子
a child who'll be named for our father,
这是为了让这个王国 成为视力重返世界的载体
in order to make this kingdom the vessel through which sight returns to the world.
这是我的命运
It is my destiny.
我的老天 你真的相信自己的话
God help us. You actually believe what you're saying.
我们会征服崔凡特
We will conquer Trivantes,
吸收他们的军队
absorb their armies
成为这片土地上唯一真正的王国
and become the one true kingdom on this land.
赛贝丝
Sibeth.
赛贝丝
Sibeth.
一定还有别的办法
There must be another way.
你什么都没有做
You yourself stood by…
当时塔玛奇俊在你允许之下 拔刀要杀我
when Tamacti Jun drew his blade, with your blessing, to kill me.
而神没有让他得手
And God did not let it happen.
你最好记住那个时刻 妹妹
You'd do well to remember that moment, Sister.
还要记住那天是我救了你
And remember as well that it was I who saved you that day
而不是你救了我
and not the other way around.
汉妮娃
Haniwa.
如果这是我的床 我一定躺上去就起不来
If it was my bed, I wouldn't be able to think of a reason to get out of it.
我给你看个东西
Well, I'll show you one.
宝贵的石头
Precious stones.
这一块就像天空的碎片
This one's like a piece of the sky.
上面写的是什么
What does that say?
“永远”
"Forever."
真美
That's beautiful.
其实不是
Except it wasn't.
不美
Beautiful?
不是永远
Forever.
也许感受是
Well, maybe the feeling was.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
没事
No.
帕炎女王宣布她怀上了一个有视力的孩子
The Payan queen has announced that she is pregnant with a sighted child.
凯恩女王还声称是我们的军队
Queen Kane also claims it was our army
攻击了首都坎祖
that attacked the capital city of Kanzua.
所以女王对她的人♥民♥撒谎
So the queen lied to her people.
那我们为什么要相信 她说怀上有视力的孩子
Why then should we believe that she is being any more truthful
是真的呢
about this supposed sighted baby?
她怎么可能知道这种事
How could she know such a thing?
她可能知道 如果孩子的父亲拥有视力
She could know, if the father was sighted.
让我打断你一下 总司令将军
Let me stop you right there, Commander General.
因为我已经知道你想说什么了
Because I can already tell where this is going.
之前有过很多次报告 称至少有一个帕炎男人拥有视力
There have been multiple reports of at least one sighted Payan man.
你说的是杰拉玛瑞
You are speaking of Jerlamarel.
杰拉玛瑞不是一个人 他只是个传说而已
Jerlamarel is not a man. He is a myth and nothing more.
这一点我们并不确定
We do not know that for sure.
沃斯将军 我们的西部边境 正在遭到不停的攻击
General Voss, our western border is being attacked ceaselessly
是甘耐特人发起的
by the Ganites,
而你想让我们在东部再开辟一条战线
and you would have us open up another front to the east
仅仅基于谣言和道听途说
based on rumor and hearsay.
视力会回来的
Sight will return.
第一个控制其力量的国家
And the first nation to harness its powers
将会统治世界
will be the nation that dominates the world.
议会已经厌倦了这些理论上的争论
Council has grown tired of these theoretical arguments.
任何在社会上 给有视力者提供立足之地的国家
Any nation that gives a foothold in their society to the sighted
都是在种下自我毁灭的种子
is sowing the seeds of their own destruction.
万一出现了有视力者
And in the unlikely event that any sighted people emerge,
他们会被当成我们共和国的威胁而被处决
they will be executed as threats to our republic.
其他国家可能并不这么想
Other nations may not feel the same.
我们已经200年未尝一败
We have not lost a war in 200 years.
没有理由认为我们会开始打败仗
And there is no reason to think we will begin now.
你对视力的迷恋 作为一种战略练习是很有趣
Your fascination with sight was interesting as a strategic exercise,
但现在它有可能成为一种干扰
but now it risks becoming a distraction.
我们必须将注意力转移到西部
We must turn our attention to the west,
甘耐特人正在那里集结越来越多的军队
where the Ganites are amassing in greater and greater numbers.
文官赞同武官的话
The People agree with the Military.
财务官赞同文官的话
The Bank agrees with the People.
议会已作出裁决
Council has ruled.
谢谢你的效劳 总司令将军
Thank you for your service, Commander General.
早上好
Good morning.
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
我没忍♥心叫醒你
I didn't have the heart to wake you.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我在想…
I'm wondering…
如果我放了你会怎样
what would happen if I let you go.
你可以和我一起走
You could come with me.
我在这里有生活、家庭和事业
I have a life here, a family, a career.
你为什么要待在一个 仅仅是做自己就会被处决的地方
Why would you stay someplace where you'd be executed just for being who you are?
你这么说就好像拥有视力是我唯一的特质
You say that as if being sighted is the only thing that I am.
我是崔凡特的士兵
I'm a soldier of Trivantes.
我的父辈、祖辈、曾祖辈
I'm the daughter and granddaughter and great-granddaughter
亲手建造了崔凡特
of people who built Trivantes,
他们为之奋斗、捐躯
who fought and died for it.
如果你的秘密泄露 这些都救不了你
None of that would save you if your secret got out.
我们可以去东方
We could travel east.
你可以认识我哥哥
You could meet my brother.
也许我们能找到其他像我们这样的人
Maybe we could find other people like us.
我们可以帮助改变世界
We could help change the world.
你觉得我们很特别
You think we're special.
但并非如此
But we're not.
我们只是…不同
We're just… different.
我觉得我们特别正是因为我们不同
I think we're special because we're different.
如果视力注定回归 它就会回归
If sight's meant to come back, it'll come back.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表