剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
知道他们部队的人数吗
Any word on their numbers?
他们的西线牵扯了很多兵力
They're heavily committed in the west.
我们的间谍估计有250人 按照崔凡特的标准 这是一支小部队
Our spies estimate 250 men. A small force by Trivantian standards.
那也比我们人数多
Bigger than ours.
把所有帕炎士兵和武器
I want every available soldier and munition in Paya
在两天内集中到绿丘涧
at Greenhill Gap in two days' time.
高塞特上尉 整顿你的士兵
Captain Gosset, ready your soldiers.
我们明天在烈焰之神升起时出发
We march tomorrow with the rise of the God Flame.
不 想想吧 玛格拉
No. Think, Maghra.
如果他们真有拥有视力的士兵 我们的劣势就更大了
If they truly have sighted soldiers, we're at even more of a disadvantage.
你也会有拥有视力的士兵
You will have sighted soldiers too.
-不行 -我们要去
-No. -We're going.
你们不是士兵
You are not soldiers.
不 我们是女王的孩子 这也是我们的战斗
No, we're the children of the queen. This is our fight too.
你父亲说得对 你和你妹妹没经过训练
Your father is right. You and your sister have no training.
不能因为你们能看见就期待你们能打仗
You cannot be expected to fight just because you can see.
-我不想插手你们的家务事 -那就别插手
-I don't wanna intrude on family matters-- -Then do not.
但你自己也说过很多次 我们面对的是强大得多的军队
But as you yourself have said many times, we face a far superior army.
我们这场战斗要利用一切有利的因素
We need every advantage we can get in this battle.
视力在杀戮战场上没有优势
Sight offers no advantage on the killing field.
我从自己孩子身上了解到
As I have learned with my own children,
视力更多的时候反而对他们不利
more often than not, their vision betrays them.
这些有视力的士兵 会给伊多的军队带来虚假的自信
And these sighted soldiers will give Edo's army a false confidence.
我们的军队不能也变成那样
We need not do the same with ours.
伊多开♥发♥了一套利用有视力者的系统
Edo has developed systems for using them.
我亲眼看到的
I've witnessed it myself.
爸爸 你是个伟大的战士
Papa, you are a great warrior…
但事实就是有些事我们能做到 你做不到
but the truth is there are things we can do that you can't.
这就是杰拉玛瑞双眼被我弄瞎前说的话
That is the same thing that Jerlamarel said just before I took his eyes.
这次战斗你保护不了我们
You can't protect us from this fight.
这不是战斗
It is not a fight.
这是屠♥杀♥ 我的孩子不能参与
This is a slaughter, and my children will not be a part of it!
-我会参与的 -我也会
-Yes, I will. -I will.
玛格拉
Maghra.
-我们不能派孩子们上战场 -我拦不住他们
-We are not sending our children to war. -I can't stop them.
你说当女王是为了保护他们 你就这样保护他们
You said you became queen to protect them. And this is what you do?
你觉得让他们上前线我心里就好受吗
Do you think it's any easier for me to let them go?
相信我 我很想把他们关起来
Believe me, I would like nothing more than just to lock them up.
那就关啊 我们强迫他们留下
Then do that. We will force them to stay.
汉妮娃和考风已经不是小孩子了
Haniwa and Kofun are not children anymore.
他们是有自己想法和主意的成年人
They're adults with opinions and ideas of their own.
不久之前
It was not so long ago
我们的整个世界里只有我们四个人
that our entire world was just the four of us.
我们从来都不需要这些东西
We never needed any of this.
我们分开时
When we were all separated,
你一定想过 你可能永远找不回家人了
you must have thought you would never get your family back.
现在你找回了
And now you have.
我们带着孩子们走吧
Let us take our children.
我们重新成为一家人 这不是我们的战斗
Let us be a family again. This is not our fight.
请别这么说了
Please just stop saying that.
这是一场你姐姐发起的战争
This is a war that was started by your sister!
不 我们的一系列选择 让我们今天走到了这一步
No. We've all made choices that brought us here today.
现在战争降临了 我们必须正面迎战
Now war is upon us, and we must greet it head-on.
你说得好像你参加过战争一样
You speak of war as if you've been in one.
你不知道这是在派孩子们去干什么
You have no idea what you are sending our children into.
-我不是派他们去… -他们死了的话就是你的错
-I am not sending them in-- -Their deaths will be on your hands!
为了避免这场战争我已经竭尽所能
I did everything I could to avoid this war.
但我现在除了取得胜利之外别无选择
But now I have no choice but to win it.
你打不赢的
You can't.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要上战场了 和你其他的家人一起
I'm going to war. Along with the rest of your family.
你要数一数吗
Do you wanna count it?
你从来没少给过钱
You've never been short before.
而你从来没失手过
And you've never failed to deliver.
我一旦收到付款 合同就签订了
Once I take payment, the contract is sealed.
说你听见了
Say you hear.
我们每次都得走这个流程吗
Must we go through this every time?
说你听见了
Say you hear.
我听见了
I hear.
合同不能取消 说你听见了
The contract cannot be nullified. Say you hear.
我听见了
I hear.
现在去把事情搞定
Now get it done.
不要藏在一旁了 过来加入我如何
Instead of lurking around, why don't you join me?
刚才离开的那个人是谁
The man who just left, who was he?
祈祷你永远不必知道吧
Pray you never have to find out.
巴霸
Baba?
我知道你在那里
I know you're there.
你进入过我的身体 考风 我睡着了都能认出你的气味
You've been inside of me, Kofun. I recognize your scent in my sleep.
为什么你看起来很高兴
Why do you seem happy?
我为什么不高兴
Why wouldn't I be?
我的信仰恢复了
My faith has been restored.
预言完好无损
The prophecy remains intact.
你明白吗 你是烈焰之神的圣器
Do you understand? You're a sacred instrument of the God Flame.
那孩子…
The baby…
是我的吗
is it mine?
你知道的
You know…
-每个父亲都知道的 -不 你利用了我
-The way every father knows. -No. You used me.
我不记得你抱怨过
I don't recall you complaining.
不要 停下
No. Stop!
你干什么
What are you doing?
这是什么
What is this?
现在就结束吧
Stop it right now.
如果你想的话
If you want to.
你可以结束你的噩梦
You can put an end to your nightmare.
我答应过永远不会骗你 考风
Promised you I'd never lie to you, Kofun.
所以我会告诉你实话
So I'm gonna tell you the truth.
你依然把自己当成孩子
You still see yourself as a child…
这让你很软弱
which makes you a weak man.
你强大起来的时候到了
The time has come for you to be strong.
这个孩子是你的儿子 你必须认他
This child is your son, and you'll have to claim him as such.
不管这样做是否会令你感到不成熟的羞耻
Regardless of whatever immature shame you might feel in doing so,
因为他不仅是你的儿子 他还是我的
not just because he's your son, but because he's mine.
这孩子是帕炎未来的关键
This child is vital to the future of Paya.
-你在说什么 -我试着向杰拉玛瑞解释过
-What are you talking about? -I tried to explain it to Jerlamarel,
但他认为他的视力意味着他不需要其他人
but he thought his vision meant he didn't need anyone else.
他可以跑开 创立自己的社会
He could just run off, start his own world.
这个世界依然属于没视力的人
This world still belongs to the unsighted.
只有我这样一个由神指定的女王 才能让世界走出黑暗
Only I, a queen ordained by God, can lift it out of darkness
走向光明统治的新未来
toward a new future governed by light.
你已经不是女王了
You're not queen anymore.
我当然是
Of course I am.
一切都会得到解决 这是神的旨意
It'll all be sorted. It's God's will.
你杀害坎祖人♥民♥也是神的旨意吗
Was it God's will for you to murder the people of Kanzua?
毁灭坎祖让我来到了这里
Destroying Kanzua brought me here.
来到你身边 怀上了我们的孩子
To you. To our baby.
孩子一出生他们就会杀死你
They are going to kill you the moment it's born.
你的孩子会成为一名孤儿
Your baby will be an orphan.
不 他是王子的儿子
No. He's the son of a prince.
我谁的父亲也不是
I'm nobody's father.
如果你抛弃他 那你和杰拉玛瑞没有区别
If you abandon him, you're no different than Jerlamarel.
告诉他们真♥相♥吧 考风
Tell them the truth, Kofun.
他是你的血脉
He's your blood.
如果你战死 那真♥相♥也会和你一起死去
If you die in battle, the truth will die with you.
告诉他们
Tell them!
当个男子汉吧
Be a fucking man!
陛下
Your Majesty.
我听到传言说女王正亲自备战
I heard a rumor that the queen herself was girding for battle.
你觉得你应该阻止我
And you think you should stop me?
我完全没有考虑你
I'm not thinking of you at all.
我考虑的是那些士兵会因保护你而死
I'm thinking of the soldiers who will die trying to protect you.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表