剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
Tell me…
坎祖受袭时你在场吗
were you in Kanzua when it was attacked?
-不在 -不在
-No. -No?
那么…没有目击者了
So… no witnesses then?
你先要我们不说头衔 现在又在叛国的边缘试探
First you drop our titles, and now you're flirting with treason?
这你很了解
Oh, you'd know about that.
当年是你反抗自己的姐姐
You're the one who rose up against your sister
试图将王位据为己有
and tried to take the throne for yourself.
但那之后我失踪了18年
But then no one heard from me for 18 years,
这也许算是个教训吧
so there may be a lesson in that.
确实
Indeed.
顺便一提 你之前在哪里
Where were you, by the way?
说来话长 这次短暂的到访可讲不完
You know, that is a very long story for this very short visit.
有道理
Fair enough.
总有一天我们会有时间来讲的
We'll find time for it one of these days.
请别介意我这么说
If you don't mind me saying,
你本可以成为一位优秀的女王
you would have made an excellent queen.
亲爱又神圣的宾萨城市民们
Dear and holy citizens of Pennsa,
愿烈焰之神温暖你们的内心
may God Flame warm your hearts.
我今天谦卑地站在你们面前 我这个重生的灵魂经历了艰难困苦
I stand humbly before you today as a soul reborn through hardship.
悲伤和死亡
Through sorrow. Through death.
我现在空前感激你们的忠心
Grateful, now more than ever, for your faith,
你们的爱
your love…
玛格拉
Maghra?
-和你们赋予我的目的 -我在这
-…and the purpose you have bestowed me. -I'm here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-我们… -祝圣礼是在三天后
-We… -Consecration's scheduled in three days.
-我们说好的 -是…
-We agreed. -…are…
-我一直在做安排 -天选之人
-I've been making arrangements. -…chosen.
她今天早上醒来后改变了主意
She woke up this morning and decided something else.
这就是她的作风
She does that.
我们深爱的首都坎祖 那个我父亲曾经统治
Our beloved capital city of Kanzua, where my father ruled,
以及他的父亲和祖父曾统治的地方
and his father, and his grandfather before him,
已经不复存在
is no more.
我亲耳听到了我的人♥民♥淹死时的哭喊声
I bore witness to the cries of my people as they drowned.
孩子们呼喊着他们的母亲 男人们呼喊着他们的妻子
Children crying out for their mothers. Men for their wives.
我本来准备和他们一同死去
I was prepared to die with them,
但神对我另有安排
but God had another plan for me.
我感受到了她的烈焰在我体内燃烧
I felt her flame burning inside of me,
给我带来温暖 带我远离注定的死亡
warming me as she carried me away from certain death
和我的妹妹重新团聚
to reunite me with my sister.
和我们失散多年的玛格拉公主
Princess Maghra, lost to us for all these years.
是同一个神
And it is the same god…
唯一的真神
The only true god…
今天把我们带到了这里
who brought us here today
将宾萨城奉为帕炎王国的新首都
to consecrate the city of Pennsa as the new capital of the Payan kingdom.
我亲爱的帕炎人
My dear Payans,
听好了 你们可能害怕过的事是真的
know now that what you have probably feared is true.
正是崔凡特军队杀害了我的人♥民♥
It was the Trivantian army who murdered our people…
摧毁了坎祖
and destroyed Kanzua.
该死
Fuck.
我现在将告诉你们原因
And now I will tell you why.
他们的间谍通知他们
Their spies informed them…
我体内怀了一个孩子
that I carry within me a child.
一个将要改变一切的孩子
A child who will change everything.
因为他或她将被神赐予视力
As he or she will be born with God's gift of vision.
我知道要接受和我们祖先的信条
I know it is hard to accept something so contrary
如此相悖的事很难
to the doctrines of our forefathers.
但我听到了神的旨意
But I have heard the voice of God…
神和我心灵相通 让我重返人间
and God joined her spirit to mine and brought me back to life
好让我团结所有帕炎人的力量 击败我们西方的敌人
so that I might unite all Payans to defeat our enemy in the west,
做个彻底的了断
once and for all.
我们的胜利已得到预言 而且会迅速实现
Our victory has been foretold, and it will be swift.
因为我们是天选之人 我们要保护这些受祝福之子的到来
As we are chosen to safeguard these blessed children as they come,
他们会来的 来开启一个新的世界
and they will come, to usher in a new world.
在这个世界里 有视力的人和没视力的人
A world in which those with sight and those without
会在我的统治下和谐共存
live together in harmony under my rule.
因为我们是帕炎人
For we are Payan!
我们是帕炎人
We are Payan
你以前来过煤炭枢纽吗
Have you ever been down to the coal hub before?
没有
No.
他们不喜欢访客
They don't like visitors.
靠近墙壁 远离深坑
Stay close to the walls. Keep away from the pits.
-斯耐尔在等你 -斯耐尔
-Snell will be waiting for you. -Snell.
给 把这个交给他 他会告诉你正确的隧♥道♥
Here, give him this. He'll show you the right tunnel.
你要尽快通过
Now you move through as fast as you can.
如果吸入那些热气 你会从体内被烧死
If you breathe in that heat, you'll burn to death from the inside.
谢谢 亚基斯
Thanks, Yakis.
-你可能会死的 -不会
-You're probably going to die. -Nah.
你好 朋友 你有东西要给我吗
Hello, friend. You have something for me?
快…
我们走吧
Let's go.
快
这条隧♥道♥通往三号♥基地正下方 明白吗
This tunnel will put you right under base three, all right?
但人在那样的高温下 坚持不了超过30个心跳的时间
But a man won't last more than 30 heartbeats in that heat.
所以行动要快 否则你会被活生生烤熟
So move fast, or you'll be cooked alive.
祝你好运
Good luck.
赛贝丝
Sibeth.
-你干了些什么啊 -我们讨论过的事
-What have you done? -What we discussed.
我们从没讨论过婴儿的事 是布兹的
We never discussed a baby. With Boots?
别评判我 他来到我身边是有理由的
Don't judge. He was brought to me for a reason.
你甚至不知道你的宝宝会不会拥有视力
You can't even know your baby will be sighted.
直到出生才能知道
Not until it's born.
你不知道 我知道
You can't know. I can.
老实说 玛格拉 我以为你会高兴的
Honestly, Maghra, I thought you'd be happy.
就算不是替我高兴 也会替你自己高兴
If not for me, for you.
你的孩子们不再是巫者了
Your children are no longer witches.
当我们全都被崔凡特人杀死时 那就不重要了
Well, that won't matter when we're all slaughtered by the Trivantians.
你这是歇斯底里
You're being hysterical.
你同意了我们要一起执政
You agreed we would rule together.
我说的是我执政时让你在我身边
I said I would rule with you by my side,
-你就在这里呢 -我在哪里不重要
-and here you are. -It doesn't matter where I stand
如果你继续不问我的意见就擅自行动
if you just continue to act without consulting me.
如果我问了你的意见 你会说些什么呢
And if I would have sought your counsel, what would you have said?
我会说向崔凡特宣战真是疯了
I'd have said that waging war with Trivantes is madness.
还有刚一来就宣布要生一个有视力的孩子
And that announcing a sighted baby upon arrival
让你我可能会遭遇革命
makes you and me vulnerable to a revolution.
我会说你这一次演说
I'd have said that with one speech,
就找到了两种害死我们的方法
you've found two different ways to get us killed.
我还是会原封不动地进行这次演说
And I would have given the same speech all the same.
-赛贝丝 -玛格拉
-Sibeth. -Maghra.
只能有一个女王 那就是我
There can only ever be one queen, and she is me.
这时聪明的女人就会听取意见、虚心学习
This is where a wise woman would listen and learn,
而不是自以为懂得如何治理国家
instead of assuming she knows how to run a kingdom
这样也许某一天 她能提出真正有价值的建议
so that someday she might actually have some counsel worth offering.
我这是在照顾你 妹妹
I am taking care of you… sister.
就像我一直以来那样
As I always did.
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
抱歉 看起来我把你送错隧♥道♥了
Sorry, it looks like I sent you up the wrong tunnel.
铁匠 你确定这就是巴霸沃斯
Smithy, are you sure this is Baba Voss?
我听见他和亚基斯说话了
I heard him and Yakis talking.
那好
Well then,
我们就在这里等将军的人
we're just gonna wait right here for the general's men
然后领赏
and collect our reward.
有什么好笑的吗
Something funny?
死人还想着领钱
Dead men thinking they're getting paid.
你说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
铁匠
Smithy.
铁匠
Smithy.
你可以趁士兵们赶来前离开这里
You could get out now before the soldiers get here.
太晚了
It's too late.
谁也不许动
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表