剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
Give me the map.
如果天气保持不变 到宾萨需要13天
It'll take 13 days to get to Pennsa if the weather holds.
我们只需一半的时间就能抵达
We can get there in half that time.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
走这条路
This way.
那里有个悬崖
There's a cliff.
是的 地图上是这么画的
Yes, according to the map.
但其实那里没有 我们可以直接过去
But there is no cliff. We can go straight through.
你怎么知道
And how do you know that?
地图是她们画的
They make the maps.
我们就是用这种方法
That's how we've kept our outpost
让前哨站在这几百年来 不被你这样的混♥蛋♥发现
hidden all these centuries from bastards like you.
汉妮娃
Haniwa?
我的任务是不惜一切代价保护你
I am charged with your protection at any cost.
你要随时待在我的身后
You will always stay behind me.
随时待在我的身后
Always behind me.
你父亲则随时待在你的身后
Your father always behind you.
我不需要守护者 我能照顾自己
I don't need a guardian. I can take care of myself.
你差点成了崔凡特的生育机器
You were almost made a breeding machine in Trivantes.
但我逃出来了
And I got out.
结果差点在奴隶贩的营地送了小命
And nearly lost your head at a Slaver's camp.
照这个频率 我觉得你一周内就会死
At this rate, I expect you'll be dead within the week.
汉妮娃
Haniwa.
你别挡我的路就好
Just don't get in my way.
有视力者是你 别挡了我的路
You're the sighted one. Don't get in mine.
随时待在我身后 而你父亲随时待在你身后
Always behind me. Your father always behind you.
帕丽斯
Paris.
茉莉
Jasmine.
烧焦的鼠尾草
Burnt sage.
草原上的雨
Rain across the meadows.
谢谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
我听说宾萨的气味厨师 是这片土地上最优秀的
I had heard that the Pennsan Scent Chefs were among the best in the land.
现在我知道了 确实如此
And now I know it to be true.
希望大家喜欢这场表演
I hope you all enjoyed the performance.
我学会了一件事 即在我们最困难的时刻
I've learned that even in our darkest hours,
我们也必须找时间来享受美好和愉悦
we must find time to appreciate the beauty and joy
这是烈焰之神赐予我们的
with which the God Flame blesses us.
就算是现在 前方即将面临艰难险阻
Even now, with the struggle that lies ahead,
我们也能发现美好
there is beauty to be found.
也能发现爱
There is love.
所以我很高兴
And so it is with great joy
能与我尊敬的各位朝臣分享一个喜讯
that I share with you, the esteemed members of my court,
我妹妹玛格拉凯恩公主
that my sister, Princess Maghra Kane, has been betrothed
已经与你们的宾萨勋爵哈兰订婚
to none other than your very own Lord Harlan of Pennsa.
我以为是由我们来宣布的
I thought we were going to announce this.
是 我也以为是这样
Yeah, I thought so too.
我们都会成为他们婚姻的证人
And we will all bear witness to their marriage
就在今天后烈焰之神第四次升起之日
on the fourth God Flame rising from today.
我们是帕炎人
We are Payan
-你参与此事了吗 -没有
-Were you part of this? -No.
我们是圣人
We are holy
我不太相信你
I'm not sure I believe you.
公主殿下 你迟早必须相信我
Well, Princess, at some point, you're gonna have to trust me.
你最好给我个相信你的理由
You better give me a reason to.
我们是天选之人
We are chosen
父亲
Father.
什么事
What is it?
将军来了
The general is here.
什么
What?
伊多沃斯来了
Edo Voss is here?
他刚刚带着几名士兵抵达
He just arrived with some soldiers.
绝不能让他知道我瞎了
He must not know that I am compromised.
沃斯将军 真是意外啊
General Voss. This is quite a surprise.
是吗
Really?
我还以为你在等我呢
I half thought you'd be expecting me.
为什么这么想
And why's that?
有人闯入了我的监狱 放走了巴霸沃斯
Someone walked into my prison and walked out with Baba Voss.
你抓住了巴霸沃斯
You captured Baba Voss?
抓住了
We had him.
他又跑了
Until we didn't.
这可不是件容易事 要用计胜过守卫
It's no small thing to outmaneuver the guards
还要在崔凡特的监狱里找到路
and navigate passages of a Trivantian prison
除非那个人拥有视力
unless one has the gift of sight.
你是在指控我吗 我为什么要放走巴霸沃斯
And you are accusing me? Why in the world would I free Baba Voss?
那个儿子呢
Where's the son?
儿子
The son?
我的人上次来时 那个你拒绝让我们带走的儿子
The son you refused to send with my men when they were here.
-我现在要他 -听我说
-I'd like him now. -Listen to me.
你设下的陷阱将巴霸沃斯引到了我这里
The trap you set brought Baba Voss to my door.
他杀死了我的守卫 强行掳走了我儿子
He killed my guards and took my son by force.
巴霸沃斯来过 却留了你一命
Baba Voss was here and he left you alive?
而且还是在你交出他的女儿之后
Even after you gave away his daughter?
他别无选择 他寡不敌众
He had no choice. He was outnumbered.
干什么
What is this? What is this?
为什么我和父亲说话 却由儿子来回答
And why does the boy answer when I am speaking to the father?
为什么你不像 我们平时会面时那样走来走去
And why aren't you moving around like you usually do when we meet,
以展示你有视力 高我一等
to lord your gift over me?
这几乎就像是…
It's almost as if--
听着 将军 如果你大老远赶来就是…
Listen, General, if you came all this way, just--
放开他…
Let him go! Let him go.
-将军 -安静
-General. -Quiet.
他夺去了你的视力
He took your sight.
这是暂时的伤
A temporary injury.
很快就能治好
One that will soon be healed.
不
No.
不会的
It will not.
不
No!
不…
No! No!
不…
No! No!
我要杀了你 我发誓 我一定会杀了你
I will kill you. I swear to God, I will kill you.
把悲伤放在一旁 奥罗曼
Put aside your grief, Oloman.
保护其余家人的责任现在落在你肩上了
It falls on you now to protect the rest of your family.
为此 你必须保持头脑冷静
To do that, you'll need a clear head.
这屋子现在属于我了
This house belongs to me now.
你们、书籍、知识 全部属于我
You, the books, the knowledge, all of it.
托玛达
Tormada!
这位是托玛达 他是我们最优秀的科学家之一
This is Tormada. He's one of our greatest scientists.
你现在为他工作
You work for him now.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表