剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
放
Fire!
关门
Close the gates.
汉妮娃
Haniwa!
我在这里
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here.
如果你再离开我的身边 我就亲手杀了你
If you leave my side again, I'll kill you myself.
合情合理
That's fair.
崔凡特军
Trivantians!
前进
Advance!
镇静下来 调整呼吸
Gather your wits and your breath.
我们在这里防守
We'll make our stand here.
他们人太多了 我们的士兵不够
There's too many of them. We don't have enough soldiers.
-我们会防住他们的 -防多久
-We'll hold them. -For how long?
巴霸
Baba.
一直防到把消息传达给你们母亲 让城市里的人撤离
Long enough to send word to your mother to evacuate the city.
考风、汉妮娃 以最快速度骑马去宾萨
Kofun, Haniwa, ride to Pennsa as fast as you can.
什么
What?
这里已经没你什么事了 儿子
There's nothing more that you can do here, my son.
爸爸 我们可以战斗
Dad, we can fight.
我是你唯一的弓箭手
I'm your only archer.
如果留在这里 你们会死的
If you stay here, you will die.
死就死吧
Then we die.
死就死吧
Then we die.
你们两个是顽固的蠢货
The two of you are stubborn fools!
费里克指挥官
Commander Ferik.
猎巫者将军
Witchfinder General.
派你速度最快的骑手 立刻把这个送给玛格拉女王
Send your swiftest rider to Queen Maghra with this immediately.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们撤回了要塞并关上了大门
They retreated into the fortress and closed the gate.
立刻把大门攻破
Let's get those gates down, now!
抬
Lift!
前进
Forward!
停
Halt!
士兵们 就位
Soldiers, take your positions!
行动
Move.
爸爸
Dad.
听见了吗
Do you hear that?
-他们正在破门 -不是那个
-They're breaking through the gate. -Not that.
这个
That.
这是什么声音
What is that?
隐匿的部族
The Hidden Tribes.
波
Bow!
考风 你还活着
Kofun. You're alive.
-帕丽斯 -巴霸
-Paris! -Baba.
巴霸
Baba.
莱恩
Lion.
-我们支持巴霸 -你带来了瓦里尔人
-We stand with Baba. -You brought the Valier.
不止这些
We've brought you more than that.
瓦里尔人支持巴霸沃斯
The Valier stand with Baba Voss!
-萨尔文人支持巴霸沃斯 -战斗
-The Salvin stand with Baba Voss. -We fight!
叶里斯人支持巴霸沃斯
The Yeliss stand with Baba Voss.
瑞恩人支持巴霸沃斯
The Reyenne stand with Baba Voss.
你们有多少战士
How many fighters?
超过100人
More than 100.
100名山中的战士比200名猎巫者更厉害
A hundred mountain warriors are worth twice as many Witchfinders.
必须如此
They'll have to be.
考风 带帕丽斯去安全的地方
Kofun, take Paris to safety.
我要去山上
I'm uphill.
嚓嚓
Chet-chet.
托德
Toad.
考风
Kofun.
似乎如今任何人都能上战场了
Seems like they'll let anyone into the wars these days.
有什么建议吗
Any advice?
崔凡特人全都身穿皮甲、手持钢铁武器 如果有声音 就用剑去刺
The Trivantians are all leather and steel. If it rings, stab it.
我能看见 记得吗
I can see, remember?
我担心的正是这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
是谁
Who's there?
玛格拉
Maghra.
真令人惊讶 你竟然有时间来看我
Surprised you have time to check in on me,
毕竟你发动了这场战争
what with the war you're waging.
是你挑起的战争
The war you started.
对
Yes.
我知道你自己的孩子们也加入了战斗
I understand your own children have joined the cause.
你对我唠叨了那么久 说什么要保证他们的安全
All that time you spent nattering away at me about keeping them safe--
你闭嘴吧
Be quiet.
我不是来和你对话的
I'm not here to have a conversation.
我只要你回答一个问题
I just need you to answer one question.
你怀的孩子…
This baby you carry…
是谁的
whose is it?
拜托 玛格拉
Come on, Maghra.
我知道你一定也猜到了
I know you must have suspected as much.
是甜心考风的
Sweet Kofun.
我承认 虽然不是我的首选 但他的表现非常好
Not my first choice, I'll grant you, but he performed admirably.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我应该让塔玛奇杀死你的
I should have let Tamacti kill you.
我儿子不仅是你的外甥
My son won't just be your nephew.
他还是你的孙子
He'll be your grandson as well.
他哪样也不是
He will be neither,
因为他永远不会是你的儿子
because he will never be your son.
他刚一出生 我就会把他从你身边带走
I will take him from you the moment he is born,
他永远也不会认识你
and he will never know you.
连你的名字都不会知晓
Not even your name.
虽然我现在是你的囚犯 妹妹 但你对我说话最好注意点
I may be your prisoner now, sister, but you watch what you say to me.
这不是我第一次被锁上铁链了
It's not the first time I've been in chains.
铁链一般都锁不住我太久
They tend not to hold me very long.
我会让你锁着铁链入土的
I will have you buried in these chains.
照顾好我的王冠 玛格拉
Take care of my crown, Maghra.
我还会要回来的
I'll be wanting it back.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
不太好
I've felt better.
我听说你会痊愈的
I'm told you will heal just fine.
是 无论如何 不必谢我
Yeah, well, either way, you're welcome.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
因为我救了你的命
For saving your life?
我认为是我救了你
I believe it was I who saved you.
不…不是的 我记得不是那样
No, no, it wasn't. It's not how I remember it.
我肯定也不会那么说
It's certainly not how I'll tell it.
他们是低地刺客
Those were Lowland Assassins.
很少有人能活着讲述遇到过他们的事迹
Very few people meet them and live to talk about it.
你试图救我 很勇敢
It was brave of you to attempt a rescue.
这个我不会反对
You'll get no disagreement from me.
女王陛下、哈兰勋爵 军队已经抵达绿丘涧
My Queen, Lord Harlan. The army reached Greenhill Gap,
崔凡特人也到了
as did the Trivantians.
下一位信使应该会带来战斗的消息
Our next runner should have news of the battle.
谢谢
Thank you.
开战了
It begins.
我们这一生
We have spent our lives
畏首畏尾地生活在崔凡特帝国的阴影中
cowering in the shadow of the Trivantian empire…
害怕有一天
wondering when the day would come
他们会派兵大举入侵 把我们的土地据为己有
when they would march their army into our land to make it their own…
把我们的妻子
making slaves of our wives,
丈夫、儿女变成奴隶
husbands, sons and daughters.
现在
And now,
这一天到来了
and now that day has come.
在那堵墙的另一边
On the other side of that wall
是我们害怕已久的军队
is the army that we have all feared for so long.
他们如果获胜将会终结我们珍爱的一切
And their victory will mean the end of everything that we hold dear.
但当他们走过那堵墙
But when they come through that wall,
他们不会遇到预期中被吓坏的军队
they will not find the frightened army they are expecting.
我们是帕炎的士兵
We are Payan soldiers,
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表