剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
我从没谢过你
I've never thanked you.
谢什么
For what?
一切
Everything.
所有的一切
All of it.
把你的孩子安全带回我身边 就算谢谢了
You bring your children back to me safely, and it's settled.
好
Yes.
但我需要你替我做一件事
But I need you to do something for me.
妈妈
Mama.
孩子们
My children.
我希望能说服你们和我一起留下来
I wish I could convince you to stay here with me.
如果我们逃避战争 那还算什么公主和王子
What kind of princess and prince would we be if we hid from the war?
这是我选的路 不是你们选的
I chose this. You didn't.
我们现在选了
We choose it now.
照顾好彼此
Take care of each other.
-我们会的 -我们会的
-We will. -We will.
我们保证
We promise.
去吧
Go on.
玛格拉
Maghra.
巴霸
Baba.
一定要回来我身边
Come back to me.
带着我们的家人回来
With our family.
好
Yes.
托德
Toad!
这里 帕丽斯
Here, Paris.
我听说他们派你防守家园
I heard they had you on home defense.
我这么高军衔 战斗技能强大 却在建路障
A soldier of my rank and skill building barricades.
我应该上前线
I should be on the front lines.
如果我知道你会因此这么沮丧
If I had known you'd take it so hard,
我会在要求女王如此安排前再多考虑一下
I would've thought twice before asking the queen to arrange it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我必须出一趟门 我觉得你可能会想与我同行
I have to take a trip. I thought you might want to come with me.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我在路上解释
I'll explain on the way.
帮我备马
Prepare a horse for me.
一匹好马 你的马
A good horse. Your horse!
我们立刻出发
We leave at once.
是一架飞机
It's an airplane.
是
Yeah.
那一定很吓人 乘在一个金属管子里从天上掉下来
Must have been so terrifying, falling out of the sky in a metal tube.
就好像人们一开始就没有理由飞上天空
Almost like they had no business being up there in the first place.
这马鞍不够软
This saddle is not soft.
你听说过给马鞍上油吗
Did you ever hear of oiling a saddle?
有时候你只需要简单地说一句“谢谢你”
Sometimes a simple "thank you" is all you have to say.
你有情绪
You're in a mood.
我习惯了向着有战斗的地方前进 而不是背道而驰
I'm used to marching toward the fight, not away from it.
这场战争的规模远远不止一场战斗
This war is gonna be so much bigger than one battle.
如果我们输了这场就结束了
Not if we lose this one.
这场战争的重点不是崔凡特和帕炎
This war is not about Trivantes and Paya.
世界即将改变 托德
The world is about to change, Toad.
视力要回来了
Sight is returning.
这才是这场战争的重点
That's what this war is about,
即使发动战争的人并不知情
even if those who wage it are unaware.
我知道的是我们的新女王
What I'm aware of is that
不仅要我们忘记信仰
our new queen is asking us not only to forget our beliefs,
还要违背信仰去参战
but to go to war against them.
玛格拉远远不只是一个凯恩家的人
Maghra is much more than a Kane.
她是汉妮娃和考风的母亲 他们是我们未来的关键
She is Haniwa and Kofun's mother. They hold the keys to our future.
你梦到过那个未来吗
Have you dreamed that future?
我梦到过很多个未来
I dream multiple futures.
那些未来靠什么实现呢
And on what do they depend?
靠一些小事 比如你我安全完成这次旅行
They depend on small things like you and me making this journey safely.
这些全都说不通啊
None of this makes any sense.
那你为什么来
Then why did you come?
因为你要我来
Because you asked me to.
我们今晚在这里扎营
We camp here for the night.
烈焰之神还很强烈 我们应该继续赶路
God Flame is still strong. We should press further.
不 我有我的理由
No. I have my reasons.
就是这里
This is the spot.
你应该到这里来和我一起睡
You should sleep here with me.
你说什么
What did you say?
一起睡暖和一些
We'll be warmer if we sleep together.
有道理 士兵
Point well taken, soldier.
我会保持绅士风度的
I'll be a perfect gentleman.
如果是那样的话 我就不会过来了
If I thought that were true, I wouldn't bother coming over here.
外面有人
Someone's out there.
考风 你有什么心事
What's troubling you, Kofun?
除了要迎战整片大♥陆♥最强大的军队之外
Besides going into battle with the most powerful army on the continent?
对 除了这个之外
Yes, aside from that.
没什么 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
得了吧 我从和平峰会回来后 你几乎一句话都没说过
Come on. You've barely said a word since I got back from the peace summit.
最近很忙
It's been kind of a busy time.
我们的母亲是女王
Our mother is the queen.
你是王子 我是公主
You're a prince. I'm a princess…
我们即将上战场 你就没什么要说的吗
We're going to war, and you have nothing to say?
你在读什么
What are you reading?
是一本诗集 我在崔凡特找到的
It's a book of poems. I found it in Trivantes.
崔凡特有书
There were books in Trivantes?
崔凡特有很多惊人的东西
There were lots of surprises in Trivantes.
能给我朗读一段吗
Will you read something to me?
你自己读吧
Read it yourself.
拜托
Please?
“一圈绕得比一圈大 猎鹰听不见主人的呼唤
"Turning and turning in the widening gyre The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
万物崩塌 地基瓦解
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
混乱与无序在世界上漫延
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
还有血染的潮水
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed…
无处不在
and everywhere
纯真的仪式被这潮水吞没
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
善者没有信念 而恶者
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
却慷慨激昂、急于求成
Are full of passionate intensity.
当然 某种启示即将到来
Surely some revelation is at hand;
当然 神的再临即将到来
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
神的再临
The Second Coming!
话音未落
Hardly are those words out
巨大的世界之灵显形了 占据了我的视野
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi Troubles my sight:
在沙漠中的某处
somewhere in the sands of the desert
出现了一个狮身人面的形象
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
它的眼神空洞、冷漠 就像太阳一样
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
它慢慢挪动双腿 四周围绕着
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
沙漠中激愤之鸟的影子
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
黑暗再度降临 但现在我知道
The darkness drops again; but now I know
长达两千年安如磐石的沉睡
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
被摇篮的晃动惊扰成了一场噩梦
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
什么样的凶猛野兽
And what rough beast,
它的时刻终于到来
its hour come round at last,
慢慢爬向伯利恒 那个它即将诞生的地方 ”
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"
-玛格拉 快跑 -哈兰
-Maghra, run! -Harlan!
哈兰
Harlan!
崔凡特的混♥蛋♥
Trivantian fuckers!
哈兰
Harlan?
玛格拉
Maghra.
我真高兴 我留下来保护你
I'm so pleased I stayed to protect you.
哪里受伤了
Where are you hurt?
基本浑身都伤了
Pretty much everywhere.
-还有其他刺客吗 -我觉得没了
-Are there more of them? -I don't think so.
守卫
Guards!
不 待在我身边
No, stay with me.
我以为你永远不会这么说
I thought you'd never ask.
我们比崔凡特人先到了 驻扎
We made it here before the Trivantians. Make base!
(绿丘涧)
我们现在有160名战士
We're now at 160 fighters.
我们从沿路的几个镇子上又征召了十人
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表