剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
You will use your influence with the council
帮助我阻止她开战
to help me stop her from going to war.
一旦找到了我丈夫和女儿
And once my husband and my daughter are found,
你要确保不惜一切代价保护他们
you will make sure that they are protected at all costs.
那作为交换呢
And in exchange?
我会说服赛贝丝选个更合适的城市当首都
I will convince Sibeth to make her capital in a more suitable city,
你会拿回你的城市
and you will have yours back.
玛格拉
Maghra.
看来我是低估你了
I believe I underestimated you.
我希望我也低估了自己
Well, I hope I've done the same.
时间会告诉我们的 公主殿下
Time will tell, Princess.
-嚓嚓 -嚓嚓
-Chet-chet. -Chet-chet.
热茶
Hot tea.
所以你曾是指路人战士
So, you were a Compass warrior?
守护者 我很久以前就对此失去兴趣了
Guardian. Lost the appetite for it long ago.
你为什么要退出
Why did you leave?
我还是指路人时 汉妮娃 那是个刺♥激♥的时代
When I was with the Compass, Haniwa, it was a thrilling time.
有视力的孩子已经200年音讯全无了
Two hundred years without reports of a sighted child,
然后突然出现了一个男孩
and then suddenly there appeared a boy.
我负责保护他
I was assigned to protect him.
他很有天分 不仅仅是有视力
He was gifted beyond his sight.
他年轻的心灵非常渴望得到知识
I mean, his young mind just cried out for knowledge…
和你一样
like yours did.
我违反了规定
I broke the rules.
我让他接触了我们收藏的文物
I allowed him access to the artifacts we stored.
书籍
Books…
还有能教会他阅读的绳结代码
and the knotted codes that would teach him to read.
很快我就找不到足够的书 来满足他对知识的渴求了
Soon, I couldn't find enough books to satisfy his hunger for knowledge.
有一天我醒来 他走了
I woke up one day and he was gone,
带走了书籍和绳结代码
along with the books and the knotted codes.
我辜负了指路人
I failed the Compass.
我没能完成我发誓要做的事情
I failed in the thing that I was sworn to do.
于是我做了唯一能做的事 我离开了
So I did the only thing I could. I left.
你知道那男孩怎么样了吗
Do you know what became of him? The boy?
他就是你的父亲
He became your father.
杰拉玛瑞
Jerlamarel.
是的
Yes.
多年以后 当你母亲怀着你时 杰拉玛瑞找到了我
Years later, as your mother carried you, Jerlamarel found me.
他知道我是阿肯尼人
He knew I was Alkenny.
他知道我会保护、指引他的孩子
He knew I would protect and guide his children.
并确保我们识字
And make sure we knew how to read.
我希望那是正确的选择
I'm hoping that was the right choice.
当然是
Of course it was.
视力是我的一部分
Sight is as much a part of me
就像你的手是你的一部分
as your hands are a part of you.
我如果不识字才不对呢
It would be wrong for me not to read.
亲爱的
Dear one…
人类长久以来
humankind has a long history--
一直鄙视和惧怕那些与众不同者
a long history of despising and fearing those who are different.
没有人可以选择自己的出身
Nobody chooses how they're born.
然而无视力者迫♥害♥有视力者
And yet the unsighted persecute the sighted.
如果有一天 有视力者的人口再次超过无视力者
If one day the sighted outnumber the unsighted again,
二者的角色就会互换
the roles will reverse.
包括这一点在内 我们其实有很多方面都非常相似
It is one of the many ways in which we all are very much the same.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
这是我的工作 巫者
My job, witch.
-托德 -闭嘴
-Toad! -Shut up.
让他别动
Hold him still!
来啊 巫者
Come on, witch!
托德
Toad!
达克斯、弗莱 你们到底干什么
Dax! Frye! What the fuck are you doing?
归队
Fall in!
托德
Toad!
弗莱 住手 弗莱
Frye! Stop, Frye.
托德…
Toad! Toad!
托德…
Toad! Toad! Toad!
托德…
Toad! Toad!
托德…
Toad! Toad!
托德…
Toad. Toad.
-达克斯… -托德
-Dax. Dax! -Toad.
弗莱
Frye?
弗莱
Frye?
-弗莱 -退下 达克斯
-Frye! -Stay down, Dax.
你干了什么
What'd you do?
我让你退下
Stay the fuck down.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你现在如果不退下 我也会杀了你
And I'll kill you too if you don't stand down right now.
你怎么了 你是个保护巫者的猎巫者
What's wrong with you? You're a Witchfinder protecting a witch!
我不会再说一次了 达克斯
I'm not gonna tell you again, Dax!
给我退下 立刻
Stand the fuck down! Now!
我走了
I'm leaving.
我不要参与此事
I want no part of this.
如果你想当逃兵 带上你的马走吧
If you wanna desert, take your horse and go.
但你如果想要干扰本次任务
But if you attempt to interfere with this mission,
我会将你就地处决
I will kill you where you stand.
-托德 -闭嘴
-Toad. -Shut up.
你会骑马吗
Can you ride a horse?
不会
Not really.
希望你能很快学会
Well, I hope you're a quick learner.
因为你不会和我一起骑马了
'Cause you're not riding with me.
你当时有机会 为何不杀伊多
Why didn't you kill Edo when you had the chance?
杀死自己的弟弟就像是杀死自己的一部分
Killing a brother would be like killing a part of yourself.
就像杀死自己的父亲
Like killing your own father?
我父亲命令我杀死伊多
My father ordered me to kill Edo.
我做出了选择
And I made a choice.
如果你当时是在保护伊多 那为什么他如此恨你
If you were protecting Edo, then why does he hate you so much?
家庭有时很复杂
Family can be complicated.
这个嘛…
Well…
我刚被叔叔绑♥架♥
I was just kidnapped by my uncle
并发现母亲是一个公主
and found out that my mom is a princess.
我觉得我对复杂的家庭算是有所了解
I think I know something about complicated families.
我母亲生伊多时死了
My mother died giving birth to Edo.
我父亲因此从未原谅他
And my father never forgave him for that.
我当时太小 几乎不记得她了
I was just a young boy, almost too young to remember her.
也没有质疑我父亲的观点
And too young to question my father's point of view.
你找我 长官
You asked for me, sir?
汉妮娃那个姑娘是一名弓手
The girl, Haniwa, is an archer.
是吗
Is she?
她射了我三箭
She put three arrows in me.
我哥哥养育了两个杰拉玛瑞的孩子
My brother has raised two of Jerlamarel's children.
这是个危险的组合
That is a dangerous combination.
今天在芒霍尔的一个窝点 一群奴隶贩被杀
A group of Slavers was killed at a den in Munhall today.
你觉得是他们杀的
You think it was them?
巴霸受伤了 很疲惫 他走不了太快
Baba's hurt. He's tired. He won't be moving very fast.
给那片地区的所有前哨站传话
Send word to every outpost in the area…
要把巴霸和那个女孩活着带回来
that I want Baba and the girl brought back to me alive.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
中尉
Lieutenant?
是谁帮他们逃走的有消息了吗
Any word on who helped them escape?
没有 长官 还没查到
No, sir. Nothing yet.
奇怪 兰恩 这很奇怪
That's odd, Wren. That's very odd.
但我大概心里有数了
But I think I might have an idea about that.
随时向我通报情况
Keep me informed.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-托德 -怎么了
-Toad. -What?
谢谢你救我
Thank you for saving my life.
你谢错了人
Your gratitude is misplaced.
你是玛格拉公主的儿子 我的职责就是保护你
You're Princess Maghra's son, and I'm duty bound to protect you.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你当时是有选择的
You had a choice.
把地图给我
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表