剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
你有事瞒着我们
You're not telling us something.
她和女王在一起 这是我能确定的全部情报
She's with the queen. That's all I know for certain.
考风呢
And Kofun?
没打听到
I've heard nothing.
护送他的猎巫者 在旅途上没有指路人的地图
His Witchfinder escort was traveling without the benefit of compass maps.
也许我们先到了
Perhaps we arrived first.
我们去找她吧
Let's go find her.
找最高的房♥子
Seek out the highest house.
女王一定会住在那里
The queen will have fortified herself there.
你不来吗
You're not coming?
女王以为我死了 现在绝不能让她发现我还活着
The queen thinks I'm dead, which is how it will have to stay for now.
我必须联络那些对我忠心的猎巫者
I need to make contact with those Witchfinders loyal to me
确保他们继续为我效命
and be assured of their continued service.
如果我们要面对女王就需要他们的支持
We'll need their support if we're gonna confront the queen.
-那我们怎么找你 -时机成熟 我会找到你们
-And how will we find you? -I'll find you when it's time.
在女王身边要小心
Tread lightly with the queen.
她和你认识的任何人都不同 而且你们现在在她的王国里
She's unlike anyone you've ever known, and you're in her realm now.
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
是 但如果掉了脑袋就照顾不好了吧
Yes, but less well without your head.
我还是不信任他
I still don't trust him.
我也不信任 但他还没有表现出可疑之处
I do not either. But he has made no false steps yet.
我们不能这么多人一起行动
We cannot travel in such a big group.
帕丽斯 你和夏洛特留在这里
Paris, you stay here with Charlotte.
-我们一找到她就找人叫你们 -我必须留在汉妮娃身边保护她的安全
-We'll send for you once we find her. -I must stay close to keep Haniwa safe.
过去17年是谁在保护汉妮娃的安全
And who has kept Haniwa safe for the last 17 years?
给
Here.
保护它的安全
Keep that safe.
小心点 巴霸
Carefully, Baba.
一定就是那里
That must be it.
我们来了她一定非常高兴
She'll be very happy that we're here.
-她现在是公主了 -她还是我妈
-She's a princess now. -She's still Mom.
如果她不是呢 如果住在这里让她变了呢
What if she's not? What if being here has changed her?
那我们就救她出来
Then we'll rescue her.
两个守卫 六级台阶
Two guards. Six steps.
守卫 六级台阶
Guards, six steps.
报上身份
Identify yourself.
我是来见玛格拉公主的
I'm here for Princess Maghra.
公主不在皇宫里接待访客
The princess does not receive visitors at the palace.
走吧
Move on.
-她会接待我的 -我让你走
-She'll receive me. -I said, move on!
汉妮娃
Haniwa!
-玛格拉 -妈妈
-Maghra! -Mama!
站住
Stop!
爸爸…
Dad! Dad!
住手
Stop!
退下
Stand down.
巴霸
Baba?
不 是一头熊
No. A bear.
我可找到你了
I found you.
我就知道你会
I knew you would.
-妈妈 -汉妮娃
-Mama. -Haniwa.
我的女儿
Oh, my girl.
-我以为你死了 -没事 你现在安全了
-I thought you were dead. -It's all right. You're safe now.
找到你了…
I found you. I found you.
玛格拉
Maghra.
你没告诉我有客人要来啊
You didn't tell me we were having company.
巴霸
Baba.
这位是哈兰勋爵
This is Lord Harlan.
-这是他的房♥子 -亲爱的 别这么说 是我们的房♥子
-This is his house. -Honey, please. Our house.
-什么 -巴霸 听我说
-What? -Baba. Listen to me.
巴霸 这位是巴霸沃斯
Baba? This is Baba Voss?
是
I am.
我是哈兰 宾萨的勋爵
I'm Harlan, Lord of Pennsa,
真是尴尬 但我和你妻子结婚了
and this is awkward, but I'm married to your wife.
巴霸 到楼上来
Baba. Come upstairs.
-他在说什么 -到楼上来 我会解释的
-What is he talking about? -Come upstairs, and I'll explain.
来
Come.
对 我们都去楼上 喝杯热茶
Yeah, let's all go upstairs. Have a hot tea.
你…别说话了
You. You're gonna stop speaking.
-那不太可能 -再说话我就把你喉咙扯烂
-Pretty unlikely. -Not if I tear your throat out.
让我们的妻子变成寡妇吗
And make our wife a widow?
所以这就是巴霸沃斯
So, this is Baba Voss?
是谁
Who is that?
是谁 只是你的女王而已
"Who's that?" Only your queen, that's all.
欢迎 巴霸沃斯
Welcome, Baba Voss.
我是不是听到了我妹妹喊汉妮娃的名字
And did I hear my sister call Haniwa's name?
[打信♥号♥♥] (拜托)
Please.
我是汉妮娃
I'm Haniwa.
我的祈祷得到了回应
My prayers have been answered.
我妹妹的家人毫发无损地回到了她身边
My sister's family returned to her unharmed.
我的宝贝们
My babies.
你们一定都要来和我一起共进晚餐 我们必须为你们安全归来干杯
You must all join me for dinner. We must toast your safe return.
你觉得她是说现在吗
You think she means right now?
强大的巴霸沃斯
The mighty Baba Voss.
久仰大名 果然名不虚传
Your legend precedes you, and you did not disappoint.
你穿过了我的守卫们 仿佛他们是高高的杂草一样
You walked through my guards like they were nothing but tall weeds.
他们似乎不太高
They didn't seem very tall.
他们是世界上最优秀的士兵
Some of the world's finest soldiers.
你派他们去猎杀孩子 难怪他们打不过男人
You send them to hunt children. There's no wonder they can't fight a man.
巴霸
Baba.
没事 玛格拉
It's fine, Maghra.
他不必因为我彬彬有礼
He needn't be polite on my account.
毕竟我们都是家人 不是吗
After all, we're all family here, are we not?
同意
Hear, hear.
而且 作为一名前崔凡特士兵、奴隶贩
Besides, as a former Trivantian soldier and a Slaver,
缺乏餐桌礼仪也是情有可原的
it's only fair to expect a certain lack of table manners.
赛贝丝 拜托
Sibeth, please.
等等 你是奴隶贩
Wait-- You're a Slaver?
真的吗 哇
Seriously? Wow.
我不是要评判你 但是…
I mean, not that I'm judging, but--
-不 我是在评判 我很有意见 -你别说话
-No, I am judging. A lot. -You be quiet.
是 哈兰
Yes, Harlan.
一点声音都不要出 就像只小老鼠
Be very quiet. Like a little mouse.
我觉得这真是个美妙的讽刺
I just find it so wonderfully ironic
帕炎公主偏偏嫁给了一个奴隶贩
that a Payan princess would marry a Slaver out of all people.
不过我猜杰拉玛瑞没有留给你
Though I suppose Jerlamarel didn't leave you
多少选择的余地 玛格拉 不是吗
much of a choice now, did he, Maghra?
就那样把你抛弃了
Abandoning you like that?
抱歉 哈兰勋爵
I apologize, Lord Harlan,
当着你的面讨论你妻子之前的爱人
for discussing your wife's ex-lovers in front of you.
不 没关系…我们都有过去 不是吗
No, it's fine. It's fine. We all have our pasts, don't we?
比如这以前是我的房♥子 现在是你的
For instance, this used to be my house. Now it's yours.
世事无常啊
And the great dance continues.
这个观点很有意思
You make an interesting point.
因为我的出身从小就决定了我的未来
Since my birthright determined my future from a young age,
我没有激动人心的丑事可言
I have no excitingly scandalous past to speak of.
可以说在某种程度上 我有点嫉妒玛格拉
I suppose I envied Maghra, in a way.
自♥由♥
The freedom,
似乎有些自私 她可以选择自己的道路
selfish as it seemed, to choose her own path
不顾其他人 对任何人都不负责…
with no regard for others, no sense of responsibility for anyone--
恕我直言 陛下 玛格拉奉献一生
Respectfully, Your Majesty, Maghra has devoted her life
爱着她的丈夫、养儿育女
to loving her husband, raising her children,
并为阿肯尼人服务
and serving the Alkenny people.
恕我直言 山里的女人
Respectfully, mountain woman…
正是因为我妹妹 阿肯尼才成了皇室的叛徒
it is because of my sister that the Alkenny are traitors to the crown.
阿肯尼不可能是皇室的叛徒
The Alkenny cannot be traitors to the crown.
阿肯尼人已经不存在了
The Alkenny people are no more.
如果一个隐秘的部族消失 我们怎么可能知道呢
If a hidden tribe disappears, how are we to even know?
够了
Enough.
我们的父亲
Our father forbade the discussion
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表