剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
But Edo's been searching for him for over 25 winters
找他报杀父之仇
to avenge his father's death.
-你说巴霸杀死了自己的父亲 -是
-You're saying Baba killed his own father? -Yes.
我不信
I don't believe that.
你信什么不重要
Well, what you believe doesn't actually matter.
伊多利用我把巴霸引到这里来
Edo is using me to lure Baba here.
大部分人会不惜一切代价避开我父亲
Most men choose to avoid my father at any cost.
将军可不像大部分人
Well, the general is not like most men.
他为了找到巴霸沃斯已经等了很久
And he's been waiting a very long time to get his hands on Baba Voss.
(崔凡特东大门)
你不了解我父亲
You don't know my father.
他来救我的话 等我们走了之后你才会发现
When he comes for me, you won't know it until we're gone.
你父亲也许能进入城市
Your father might be able to make it into the city…
下一个
Next.
但他永远别想活着出去
…but he'll never get out alive.
身份绳结
Identification knots.
这是伊多的城市
This is Edo's city.
走 快点 身份绳结
Let's go. Hurry it up. Identification knots.
他会等着他
And he'll be waiting for him.
绳结
所以伊多是将军 你为伊多效命
So Edo is the general, and you work for Edo.
那你是什么军衔
What does that make you?
我觉得我已经回答了你够多的问题了
That makes me someone who feels like she's answered enough of your questions.
好吧 再问一个
Okay. Just one more.
他知道你能看见吗
Does he know you can see?
来挑个美人吧
来挑个美人吧
Come get a taste.
能满足你的各种性♥欲♥
Sexual satisfaction for all tastes.
无论你想怎么…
Whatever you feel you want to…
-包你满意 -来看看这些美女
-Pleasure guaranteed. -Look at these beauties here!
再见 露比星期二
Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
-谁能把你贴上标签 -谢谢
-Who could hang a name on you? -Thank you.
你每天都在改变
When you change with every new day
我还是会想念你
Still I'm gonna miss you
快点 你们这群懒鬼
Come on, you lazy bastards!
照顾好火焰 我不想让这些炉渣沉淀下来
Mind the fires. I don't want that slag settling.
铁匠 这个不好
Smithy. This one's no good.
一定是冷却时裂开了
Must have cracked while it was cooling.
因为在冷却时被移♥动♥了
'Cause it was moved while cooling.
熔了吧 以后小心点 该死的
Melt it down. Take more care, for fuck sake.
军用钢 布莱克的剑柄 是真货
Military steel. Black's hilt. Authentic.
胸甲也是配套的 真稀罕
You've got the chest plate to match. That's a rare haul.
在你这里值多少
What is it worth to you?
买♥♥卖♥♥军用武器是违法的
It's against the law to buy or sell military weapons.
-我想我得把它收回来 -等等…
-Guess I'll have to take it back. -Wait, wait, wait.
十个铜币
Ten coppers.
光剑柄就值那么多了 20个
The hilt alone is worth that. Twenty.
20个铜币
For 20 coppers,
那你这剑是从哪个士兵身上偷的 就得把他也带来
you'd have to bring the soldier that you fucking stole it from.
你应该在我杀死他之前告诉我
You should have told me that before I killed him.
我认得这个声音 但这不可能
I know that voice. But it can't be.
这声音属于一个死去的人
It belongs to a man that's dead.
如果他没死
And if he isn't dead,
把他举报了我可以得到100个铜币
then I could get 100 coppers for turning him in.
是 但首先 你得能活着出去
Yes… but first, you'd have to make it out alive.
而我知道你跑不过我
And I know you can't outrun me.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss.
你一定是疯了才会回到这里来
You gotta be crazy coming back here.
我很高兴听到你的声音
I'm happy to hear your voice.
但我怀疑我很快就会后悔
But I suspect I'll be regretting it soon enough.
你会的
Yes, you will.
来 后面凉快一些
Come, it's a little cooler in the back.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我一生都在隐瞒这一点
I've spent my whole life hiding it.
和你一样 我知道那是什么样子
Just like you. I know what it looks like.
显然杰拉玛瑞不是你的父亲
Clearly, Jerlamarel is not your father.
他不是
No.
我父母都在崔凡特
My parents are here in Trivantes.
那是你母亲还是父亲
And your mother or father?
他们都是正常的
They're normal.
我的兄弟们也是
So are my brothers.
杰拉玛瑞的父母也都是盲人
Jerlamarel was born to blind parents,
但我从没听说过还有谁像他一样
but I've never heard of anyone else like that.
这里还有像你这样的人吗
Are there others like you here?
没有 据我所知没有
None… that I know of.
那一定很孤独
Well, that must be very lonely.
作为一名士兵
And being a soldier,
你不担心他们发现后把你当巫者烧死吗
aren't you worried they'll figure it out and burn you as a witch?
崔凡特不像帕炎 这里没人相信有巫者
Trivantes isn't like Paya. No one here believes in witches.
但他们还是会处死我
But they would still execute me.
如果他们不相信有巫者 为什么要处死你
If they don't believe in witches, then why?
我们的政♥府♥不迷信 但很实际
Our government isn't superstitious, but they're practical.
有许多法律可以追溯到几百年前
There are laws in the strands going back centuries.
视觉毁灭过一次世界
Vision destroyed the world once.
他们不会让它再毁一次
And they will not allow it to happen again.
所以如果我把你的秘密告诉将军 会对你很不利 对吗
So if I told the general your secret, it wouldn't go well for you, would it?
那会是绝望的囚犯
It would be the word of a desperate prisoner
指控忠诚的軍官
against a loyal lieutenant.
你觉得他会相信谁
Who do you think he would believe?
你也该庆幸这点
And be glad that's the case…
因为若不是那样 我早已经杀了你
because otherwise, I'd have already killed you
告诉将军说你是在逃跑时被杀的
and told the general you died trying to escape.
你不会杀我的
You wouldn't kill me.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我已经比任何人都更了解你了
I already know you better than anyone ever has.
凯恩女王驾到
Her Royal Highness Queen Kane.
即使现在噪音这么大 我还是能听见你噘嘴的声音
Even in all this noise, I can still hear you pouting.
你向我保证过 我们会继续搜寻我的家人
You gave me your word we would keep searching for my family.
我们会的
And we shall.
我们已经找了30多天
We've been searching for over 30 days.
我们不能永远在乡间徘徊
We can't wander the countryside indefinitely.
我们要夺回一个王国
We have a kingdom to reclaim.
夺回之后 我们会拥有新的士兵
Once we have, we'll own fresh soldiers
和一个基地 可以从那里继续搜寻
and a base from which to continue the search.
虽然可能没有结果
Fruitless though it may be.
(宾萨城)
我们应该离开
We should leave.
冷静点 布兹
Calm yourself, Boots.
你独自在贫穷中长大
You grew up alone and in filth,
现在你是帕炎女王的男妃
and now you're a consort to the Payan Queen.
-你难道不理解这是一种奇迹吗 -我在这里是个巫者
-Do you not grasp the miracle in that? -I am a witch here.
你为一个神圣而具体的目的服务 她会保障你的安全 别抱怨了
You serve a sacred and specific purpose. She will keep you safe. Now stop whining.
房♥间很不错
Beautiful room.
女王陛下
My queen.
女王陛下
My queen.
我们都很欣慰你活了下来
We're all so relieved you survived.
我们听说坎祖毁灭时 都害怕可能发生了最糟糕的事
When we heard of the destruction of Kanzua, we feared the worst.
哈兰勋爵 谢谢你的热情接待
Lord Harlan, thank you for this wonderful reception.
你的出现在任何情况下都是我们的荣幸
Your presence is an honor in any circumstance,
更不用说死而复生凯♥旋♥归来了
let alone a triumphant return from the dead.
你好 哈兰勋爵
Hello, Lord Harlan.
你好 请问是哪位
Hello. Who's this?
玛格拉
Maghra?
你没认出我的声音吗
Did you not recognize my voice?
这不可能
It can't be.
是我 哈兰
It is me, Harlan.
公主殿下
Princess.
姐妹二人都回来了
Both sisters return to us!
这真是一个神奇的日子
Truly a miraculous day!
太久了 我很惊讶你竟然还记得我
It's been so long. I'm surprised you even remember me.
-我当然记得你 -好
-'Course I remember you. -Good.
因为我记得你很崇拜我
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表