剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
We picked up another ten recruits from towns along the way.
如果崔凡特的部队真的是250人…
If the Trivantians are indeed 250 strong…
这个要塞的设计是为了 消除敌人任何数量上的优势
This fort was designed to eliminate any advantage of numbers.
狭窄的沟壑会让崔凡特人挤成一团
The narrow trenches will squeeze the Trivantians
让双方在战场变得势均力敌
and equalize the battlefield.
你以前在这里战斗过吗
Have you fought here before?
从来没有
Never.
他们来了
They're here.
爸爸
Papa.
他们人数太多了
There's too many of them.
阿尤拉
Ayura.
我数了将近350人 长官
I count close to 350, sir.
高塞特的间谍弄错了
Gosset's spies were wrong.
他们已经到了
They're here.
比我们预期要早
Earlier than we anticipated.
没关系 你看到谁了
It won't matter. Who do you see?
大约100名士兵站在大门前
About a hundred soldiers in front of the gate.
要塞里一定还有更多
There'll be more inside the fort.
上尉
Captain…
我不是问你看到了些什么
I did not ask what you see.
我问你看到谁了
I asked, "Who do you see?"
我看到了巴霸沃斯
I see Baba Voss.
很好
Good.
我们在沟壑里和他们打
We fight them in the trenches.
我们在那里才有优势
That's where we'll have the advantage.
鼓手
Drummers!
那样的优势够大吗
Will it be enough?
不够
No.
但那样至少我们在被占领前 能杀死更多敌人
But at least we'll kill many more of them before we're overrun.
-不行 -你干什么
-No. -What are you doing?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
必须有人阻止这场战斗
Someone has to stop this.
-你在说什么 -对方军队里有我一个朋友
-What are you talking about? -I have a friend on the other side.
如果我能过去对他们说 女王已经被推♥翻♥了的…
If I can get to them and tell them the queen has been deposed--
-汉妮娃 他们会杀了你的 -你一定要相信我
-Haniwa, they will kill you. -You have to trust me.
爸爸
Papa.
让她去吧
Let her go.
什么
What?
我们没有选择了 儿子
We're out of choices, my boy.
让她试试吧
Let her try.
-你不该来这里的 -我们谁都不该来
-You shouldn't be here. -None of us should be here.
你们在和平峰会上的所作所为…
What you did at the peace conference…
是凯恩女王袭击了你们的人
It was Queen Kane who attacked your people.
她会为了她的圣♥战♥不择手段 你必须了解那不是我们干的
She would do anything for her holy war. You need to know that it wasn't us.
兰恩 我宁可死也不愿伤害你 你一定要相信我
Wren, I would die before I hurt you. You have to believe that.
我相信你
I do believe you.
女王已经没有实权了
The queen is no longer in power.
我们一回去 我母亲就夺取了王位
My mother took the throne as soon as we got back.
玛格拉当上女王了
Maghra's the queen?
是的 而且她不想打这场仗
Yes. And she does not want this war.
你可以和伊多去说
You could talk to Edo.
不 他不会听我的话
No, he won't listen to me.
你必须试试
You have to try.
几百名崔凡特人和帕炎人 会因一个谎言死去
Hundreds of Trivantians and Payans will die for a lie
如果我们现在不阻止战斗的话
if we don't stop this right now.
太迟了 你必须回去
It's too late. You have to go back.
什么
What?
-兰恩 -弓箭手
-Wren. -Archers!
快跑
Run.
拉弓搭箭
Arrows up!
放
Fire!
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表