剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
不 从来都不安静
No. Never.
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
前面有士兵
There's soldiers ahead.
待在这里 什么也别说
Stay here and say nothing.
-我们是不是有麻烦了 -不是我们 是你
-Should we be worried? -Not we, you.
-接下来会很麻烦 -为什么 我母亲不在这里吗
-This is gonna be tricky. -Why? Isn't my mother here?
-她在 -那有什么问题呢
-She's here. -So, what's the problem?
问题是…
The thing of it is,
据说她今天要结婚了
she's apparently getting married today.
巴霸 我的爱
Baba, my love…
原谅我
forgive me.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
考风
Kofun?
妈妈…
Mom. Mom! Mom!
你还活着
You're alive.
我的宝贝
My baby.
自从我们分开那天起 我就一直在找你们
I've searched for you every day since we were separated.
一刻都没有停止
I never stopped.
妈妈 他们说你今天要结婚
Mom, they said that you're getting married today.
这不可能是真的 对吗
That can't be true, can it?
我会解释一切的
I will explain everything.
你父亲呢 还有汉妮娃呢
Where's your father? And Haniwa?
他去崔凡特救她了
He went into Trivantes to get her back.
崔凡特
Trivantes?
玛格拉公主 时间到了
Princess Maghra, it's time.
等等 为什么…是崔凡特
Wait. Why-- Why Trivantes?
-杰拉玛瑞那里怎么了 -你今天怎么会结婚呢
-What happened with Jerlamarel? -How can you be getting married today?
哈兰勋爵在等你 女王快要失去耐心了
Lord Harlan is waiting, and the queen is growing impatient.
-我来了 -哈兰勋爵是谁
-I'm coming. -Who is Lord Harlan?
我之后会解释一切 我得走了 考风
I will explain everything later. I have to go, Kofun.
-你必须信任我 -妈妈…你不能结婚
-I just need you to trust me. -Mama? Mama, you can't do this.
我…无法阻止此事
I-- I can't stop this.
你父亲会理解的
Your father would understand.
不 我觉得他不会理解 他已故的妻子为什么要和别人结婚
No, I don't think he would understand why his dead wife is marrying someone else.
-考风 -别叫我的名字了
-Kofun-- -Stop saying my name
想办法解决此事
and do something to fix this!
我不知道情况 妈妈 但你不能就这么完婚
I don't know what is happening, Mama, but you can't go through with it.
安静
Be quiet!
我还是你认识的那个母亲 你还是我的儿子
I am still the mother you knew, and you are still my son.
但形势变了
But things have changed.
听着 我这么做是为了你、为了我们大家
Now, I'm doing this for you and for all of us.
你待在这里 待在我的房♥间里
So you stay here. You stay here in my room,
不要和任何人说话
and you speak to no one,
等这一切结束后我们再谈 我保证
and then we will talk when all of this is over. I promise.
-我保证 -不要结婚
-I promise. -Don't do this.
-不要结婚 -我身不由己
-Don't do this. -I have to.
我有太多疑问了
I have so many questions.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
-我休息一下就好 -帕丽斯
-I just need a moment. -Paris?
女人
Woman.
我隔着衣服都能感觉到你发烧了
I feel the fever through your clothing.
-我死不了 -你需要医者
-It's not gonna kill me. -You need a healer.
我们会在宾萨找一个
We'll find one in Pennsa.
巴霸 等我们到了那里 你已经死了
Baba. You'll be dead by the time we get there.
我们现在到湖泊之地了 离瓦里尔部族不远
We are in the Lakelands now, not far from the Valier.
他们会给我们提供住所和医者
They will offer us shelter and a healer.
爸爸
Papa?
求你了
Please.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, my love.
我不能陪你们去瓦里尔的地盘
I cannot accompany you to Valier territory.
我们就是要去那里
Well, that is where we are going.
明白 隐匿的部族之前并没有对我隐匿
Understand, the hidden tribes were not hidden to me.
瓦里尔部族因为我受了很多苦
The Valier suffered greatly at my hands.
你别出声 在附近扎营 我们出来时会找你
You stay quiet and camp nearby. We'll find you on the way out.
或者不找
Or not.
我们的神 你的烈焰高高在上
Our God, beyond your flame above…
让你的意志在这特殊的日子里实现
let your will be done on this special day
实现在这神圣的联姻之中
in this holiest of unions.
愿你指引我们走上坦途
Give guidance, clear paths,
愿你谴责侵犯我们之人 让他们在你的火与烟中挣扎
condemn those who trespass against us to writhe within your fire and smoke.
因为你是黑暗、是力量、是荣耀
For Thine is the darkness, the power and the glory.
直到永远
Forever and ever.
玛格拉公主和哈兰勋爵
Princess Maghra and Lord Harlan…
你们披挂着芬芳的灿烂结为夫妻
you enter this union adorned in scented splendor.
你们已经许下对彼此的承诺
You've pledged your commitment to each other
在神的见证下完成了身体与灵魂的结合
with the joining of bodies and souls before God.
所以我以天赋神权宣布 你们可以完成联姻了
So, by the divine ordination bestowed upon me, you may seal your union.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you, you too.
玛格拉公主
Princess Maghra.
-哈兰的妻子就是我的嫂子 -玛格拉 你记得我弟弟吧
-Any wife of Harlan's is a sister of mine. -Maghra, you remember my brother.
-谢谢 -凯利根 我给你换过尿布
-Thank you. -Kerrigan. I changed your diapers.
我们很幸运 我现在有专门换尿布的人
Well. Lucky for all of us, I have people for that now.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
抱歉…
I'm sorry. Sorry.
好了 去吧 放开 去吧
All right. Go, go. Get off. Go.
-快到了 -是
-Are we close? -Yes.
因为我觉得大块头已经走不动了
Because I don't think the big one can make it much further,
而且我觉得我们抬不动他
and I don't think we'll be able to carry him.
是谁
Who's there?
自报姓名
Make yourself known.
是谁不打招呼就闯入瓦里尔的地盘
Who enters Valier territory without announcing themselves?
兄弟 我们没有恶意 我叫帕丽斯
Brother! We bring no threat. I am Paris.
我们是最后几个阿肯尼人
We are the last of the Alkenny.
不 我才是最后一个阿肯尼人
No. I am last of the Alkenny.
-嚓嚓 -嚓嚓嚓
-Chet-chet. -Chet-chet-chet.
波
Bow!
莱恩
Lion.
波莱恩
Bow Lion.
帕丽斯
Oh, Paris.
考风
Kofun?
是你吗
Is it you?
没事 你是安全的
It's okay. You're safe.
我是你的姨妈赛贝丝
I'm your Aunt Sibeth.
我听说你终于来了 高兴坏了
I was overjoyed when I heard you were finally here.
我们等了你好久
We've been waiting such a long time for you.
抱抱我好吗
Will you embrace me?
你比父母个子更高
You're taller than your parents.
你想吃东西吗 喝点什么 我让人送来
Would you like something? Anything to drink? I'll send for it.
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
真是悲哀 我们到现在才第一次见面
How tragic we're only meeting now for the first time.
我一生都在被你追杀
You hunted us my whole life.
如果玛格拉早早公布身份
If only Maghra had announced herself long ago,
我就会保护她、保护你们
I would've protected her, protected you.
她是知道的
She knew that.
我们追杀的是杰拉玛瑞和他的孩子们
We were hunting Jerlamarel and his children.
我不知道他们是玛格拉的孩子
I didn't know they were Maghra's.
我当时误以为杰拉玛瑞杀死了我的妹妹
I'd been led to believe Jerlamarel had killed my sister.
我相信他是恶魔
I believed him to be the devil.
你知道事实并非如此 我母亲为什么要藏起来
You know that's not true. Why'd my mother stay hidden?
无论她犯了什么错
Whatever mistakes she made,
我相信她是为了保证你和你妹妹的安全
I'm sure she made them to keep you and your sister safe,
这也是我现在想做的
which is what I'm trying to do right now.
就算你下达了命令
Well, even with your decree,
帕炎人依然相信巫者应该被烧死
people in Paya still believe a witch is to be burned.
我曾改变一些人的想法
I've been known to change a few minds.
这可能要花些时间
It might take a bit of time,
但帕炎人会像我一样学会
but the Payans will learn, as I have,
接受有视力者 将他们视为受到祝福之人
to embrace those with sight as blessed.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表