剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
我真不知道女王在想什么
I honestly don't know what the queen's thinking.
皇室里有巫者
Witches in the royal family?
她认为人♥民♥会支持这个吗 她的家门口会发生暴♥乱♥…
Does she think the people will stand for it? There will be rioting at her gates--
小声点 否则女王会割掉你的舌头
Lower your voice, or the queen will have your tongue.
预知者
Presage.
是你吗
Is that you?
我叫帕丽斯
I am called Paris.
帕丽斯
Paris.
我有紧急信息要告诉公主
I have an urgent message for the princess.
你是带考风来宾萨的士兵
You're the soldier who brought Kofun to Pennsa.
对
Yes.
他告诉我说其他人没那么想帮他
He told me the others were less inclined.
我们接到了命令 我是奉命行事
We had our orders. I followed them.
那你现在听从谁的命令
And now, whose orders do you follow?
20年来 我宣誓效忠于猎巫者将军
For 20 years, I have sworn my allegiance to the Witchfinder general.
这个习惯很难打破
Not an easy habit to break.
我会确保玛格…公主得到信息
I will make sure Mag-- The princess gets this.
那天在树林里
That day, in the woods.
你碰到了我
You touched me.
我在想 事情发生之前
I wonder what it must feel like
就提前预知 那是一种怎样的感受
to know things that will happen before they occur.
主要的感受就是我随时都在担心
Mainly it means I'm always concerned.
我从没想过会是这样
Never thought of it like that.
说起让我担心的事
Speaking of those concerns…
你之前保护过考风 现在请继续
You protected Kofun before. Do the same now.
留在他身边 别让他惹上麻烦
Stay close to him and keep him away from trouble.
他是我接生的 他已经不听我的话了
I pulled him into this world. He is past listening to me.
我会照你说的办
I will do as you ask.
好…谢谢你
Good. Good. Thank you.
但是…
But…
这只是因为是你要求的
only because it is you doing the asking.
你叫托德
You are called Toad?
对
Yes.
这名字好蠢
That is a stupid name.
是我父母缺乏想象力
A failure of imagination on the part of my parents.
在这里等一下
Wait here.
玛格拉公主
Princess Maghra.
我听到一个死人在说话
I hear a dead man speaking.
那就听仔细点
Then listen closer.
真的是你
Is it really you?
塔玛奇
Tamacti.
我听说应该恭喜你 有一场婚礼
I hear congratulations are in order. There was a wedding?
是 在你死去的那段时间 我一直在试图补救局面
Yes. While you were dead, I've been trying to fix things.
通过嫁给一位勋爵
By marrying a lord?
宾萨的士兵首先忠于哈兰 其次才是女王
The Pennsan soldiers are loyal to Harlan first and the queen second.
那很好
That's good.
如果要推♥翻♥你姐姐 我们需要所有能召集的军事力量
We'll need all the forces we can get if we're going to overcome your sister.
我们一致同意 哈兰很有利用价值
We're all in agreement. Harlan is a valuable asset.
-我们何时动手 -我已经在尽快行动了
-When do we move? -I'm working as fast as I can.
解释为什么我在为女王效命时
Explaining why I'm not dead when I killed myself
自杀却没死这件事是很复杂的
in the service of the queen is proving complicated.
-还要多久 -来不及了
-How much time? -More than we have.
我打听到 你姐姐 很快就要让帕炎卷入战争了
From what I hear, your sister is days away from marching Paya into war.
也许不会
Perhaps not.
我说服了她让我去和崔凡特举♥行♥外交峰会
I convinced her to let me arrange a diplomatic summit with Trivantes.
崔凡特人为什么要进行和谈
Why would the Trivantians discuss peace
他们一开始就没有宣战
when they never declared war in the first place?
这是在拖延
It's a delay.
让他们能把士兵从西线调动过来
To allow the soldiers to march from the western front.
你亲口说过 崔凡特人在西线忙得不可开交
You said yourself the Trivantians are heavily occupied on the western front.
他们不可能还想在东方开战
Well, they can't possibly want war in the east.
就算他们真有不为人知的动机 和谈也很有可能为我们带来和平
There may very well be a chance for peace even if they do have ulterior motives.
只要你姐姐还在位就不会有和平
As long as your sister is on the throne, there will be no peace.
然而 杀死女王 或者将她废黜都不是件容易事
However, killing the queen, or even deposing her, is no simple matter.
有许多法律都是为了保护君主而设立的
There are many laws in the strands all designed to protect the monarch.
-这些法律你都知道 -不 不是全都知道
-And you know all these laws? -No. Not all.
我全知道
I do.
所以你就负责集结猎巫者 法律方面的事交给我就好
So you gather your Witchfinders, and you let me worry about the laws.
你有计划吗
Do you have a plan?
不止一个
More than one.
这里和我们长大的地方太不一样了
So different from how we grew up.
你应该去崔凡特看看 和那里比 宾萨就是个小村
You should see Trivantes. It makes Pennsa look tiny.
是一个不可思议的地方
It's an incredible place.
除了奴隶和他们绑♥架♥了你这件事
Except for the slaves and how they kidnapped you.
不是所有的崔凡特人都是坏蛋
Not all Trivantians are bad.
我在那里遇到一个人 一个和我们一样的人
I met someone there. Someone like us.
-真的 -是
-Really? -Yes.
而且和杰拉玛瑞没血缘关系 她的父母都是盲人
And no relation to Jerlamarel. Both of her parents are blind.
所以不只有杰拉玛瑞血统
So it's not just Jerlamarel's line.
视力真的要回归了
Sight's really coming back.
你听起来对此并不太高兴
You don't sound too happy about it.
看看视力把世界害成什么样
Look at what it's done to the world.
看看把我们害成什么样
Look what it's done to us.
毁灭世界的不是视力
It wasn't vision that destroyed the world.
而是人
It was people.
有没有视力他们都能毁灭世界
They can do that with or without sight.
看看女王对崔凡特宣战吧
Look at the queen waging war on Trivantes.
她是在保护她的人♥民♥ 那不是女王的职责吗
She's protecting her people. Isn't that what queens do?
你为什么要替追杀我们一辈子的人说话
Why are you defending someone who hunted us our whole lives?
她不知道我们是她的家人
She didn't know we were family.
如果妈妈早点说出真♥相♥ 也许我们根本不必躲藏
If Mom had spoken up, maybe we wouldn't have had to hide.
妈妈是在保护我们
Mom was protecting us.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许她是在保护自己
Maybe she was protecting herself.
任何时候我都会相信我们的母亲 而不是女王
I would trust our mother over the queen any day.
那杰拉玛瑞呢
What about Jerlamarel?
你相信了他 还有布兹 你也为他担♥保♥了
You trusted him. And Boots, you vouched for him too.
你真的想在 我用剪刀架在你的头皮上时嘲弄我吗
Do you really want to taunt me while I have a blade to your scalp?
抱歉
Sorry.
我也是
I am too.
为一切感到抱歉
For everything.
好了 你确定吗
All right. Are you sure about this?
剪吧
Do it.
-帕丽斯 -是 在这里 来
-Paris? -Yeah. Here. Come.
坐吧
Sit.
坐在我身旁
Sit with me.
所以世界有了变化
So, a shift in the world.
是
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我没有告诉你这一切
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about all of this.
没告诉你我到底是谁
About who I really was.
玛格拉 我了解真正的你
Maghra, I know who you really are.
至于你的身份 我很高兴你没告诉我
As for this, I am glad you did not tell me.
我无法替你保守秘密不告诉巴霸
I would not have kept your secret from Baba.
他很生气
He's so angry.
你觉得他还能怎样
And how would you have him be?
发现自己的妻子和另一个人结婚
Finding his wife married to another?
我已经解释过了
I've explained that.
你有没有向他解释你为什么隐瞒
Did you explain to him why you concealed
自己是凯恩家的一个女儿
that you were a daughter of Kane?
他不想听
He doesn't wanna listen to me.
我不能逃避这一切 我必须留下来
I can't run away from this. I have to stay.
为了汉妮娃和考风
For Haniwa and Kofun.
你要为了汉妮娃和考风留下来
You stay for Haniwa and Kofun?
还能为了谁
Who else?
王冠是你与生俱来的权利
The crown is your birthright.
这是个重大的责任
It is no small thing to wear it.
你知道吗
You know…
开启这整个旅程的人是你
it was you who started this whole journey.
是你教会了汉妮娃和考风识字
You who taught Haniwa and Kofun to read.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表