剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
他也把我送人了 你明白吗
He gave me away too. Do you understand?
他派我去送死
He sent me to die.
-你不会死的 -我们都知道伊多永远不会放我走的
-You're not going to die. -We both know Edo will never let me go.
汉妮娃
Haniwa.
汉妮娃
Haniwa.
我会尽我所能保障你的安全 我保证
I will do everything I can to keep you safe. I promise.
你一定要相信我
I need you to trust me.
我相信你
I do.
快去
Go.
将军 长官
General, sir.
中尉 把囚犯带到街上去
Lieutenant. Get the prisoner and bring her down to the street.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's happening?
把那个女孩带下楼 立刻
Bring the girl downstairs. Now.
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Papa!
真对不起 这都是我的错
I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.
我想让你最后听一次女儿的哭声
I wanted to give you the opportunity to hear your daughter's cries one last time…
然后我就要派她去为共和国效力了
before I sent her off to be useful to the republic.
崔凡特的人♥民♥
People of Trivantes,
这位是伟大的懦夫巴霸沃斯
I give you the great coward, Baba Voss.
杀人犯
Murderer!
自从他杀死泰奥沃斯 已经过去了25年
Twenty-five winters have passed since he murdered Teo Voss,
那是我的父亲
my father,
然后他逃离了城市
and fled the city.
但崔凡特的正义永不忘记、永不懈怠
But Trivantian justice never forgets and never relents,
再过一千年也不会
not in a thousand winters.
把他带走
On with him!
环城一周
Once around the city.
不…爸爸
No, no, no. Papa.
-不… -杀人犯
-No! No, no, no. -Murderer!
懦夫
Coward!
-汉妮娃 -不…
-Haniwa! -No! No, no, no.
不要 求你了…
No, please. No, please. Please.
将军 为什么不让她再多和我待一会儿
General, why not leave her with me a while longer?
她是宝贵的情报源
She's a valuable source of intelligence.
不 我强加给你的责任已经够多了 兰恩
No. I've imposed upon you enough, Wren.
而且比起情报 她能给我们带来更有用的东西
Besides, she has something greater to offer than intelligence.
把囚犯带到我家去 立刻
Take the prisoner to my house. Now.
是 长官
Sir!
带走
Take her!
走 快点 立刻
Move! Come on. Now!
拜托
Please...
凯恩女王陛下
Her Highness, Queen Kane.
玛格拉公主殿下
Her Majesty, Princess Maghra.
体察民情 这不像你的作风
A walk among the people? This doesn't feel like you.
宾萨城的市民和皇室太疏远了
The citizens of Pennsa have experienced too much distance from the crown.
我们必须尽可能地拉拢人心
We must do what we can to capture hearts and minds.
原来我们是在拉拢人心啊
So that's what we're doing. We're capturing hearts and minds.
是的 但如果你想真正发挥作用
Yes. But if you wanted to be truly useful,
有更具策略性的大事可以做
there are larger, more strategic moves to be made.
-更具策略性 -我对哈兰说你愿意嫁给他
-Strategic moves? -I told Harlan you would marry him.
什么
What?
-什么 你是开玩笑 -不是
-What? You're kidding. -I'm not.
凯恩女王陛下…
Her Highness, Queen Kane...
那你比我想象中更疯狂
Well, then you're more insane than I thought.
你反应过激了 这是利益上的安排
You're overreacting. It's a business arrangement.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
某种粗制滥造的神制♥造♥物
Some kind of poorly formed God bone.
这是婚姻的袖环 是我丈夫巴霸沃斯给我做的
This is a marriage cuff, made for me by my husband, Baba Voss.
帕炎法律不承认阿肯尼的婚姻
Alkenny unions aren't recognized by Payan law.
所以你不算是背叛巴霸沃斯 就算他还活着的话
So you won't be betraying Baba Voss, if he's even alive.
你这个冷血的贱♥人♥
You coldhearted bitch.
你随便叫我什么都行
You can call me what you want,
但我承诺过 要让你的孩子们 能够安全地待在帕炎 我做到了
but I promised I would make Paya safe for your children, and I did.
但我觉得你没有意识到 我们的处境有多危险
But I think you fail to realize just how close to the edge we are.
哈兰显然对坎祖抱有怀疑
Harlan's clearly suspicious about Kanzua.
我们抢走了他的城市 如果我们不给他好处
We've taken his city from him. If we don't make it worth his while,
我们就会陷入不利的境地
we'll find ourselves on the wrong end of an uprising.
如你所说 我们需要哈兰和他掌控的军队
Like you said, we need Harlan and the army he controls,
至少现在需要
until we don't.
-那你嫁给他 -让他成为国王
-Then you marry him. -And make him king?
我们等你冷静下来再讨论此事
We'll discuss this again once you've calmed down.
不 不讨论了
No, we won't.
异教♥徒♥ 女王是个异教♥徒♥
Heretic! The queen is a heretic.
爱巫者 这是一种可憎的行为
Witch lover! It's an abomination.
烧死巫者
Burn the witch!
烧死她 烧死她全家
Burn her! And her whole family!
-把他们找出来 -是
-Find them. -Right away.
-烧死女王 烧死她 -烧死她
-Burn the queen! Burn her! -Burn her!
巫者
Witch!
如我所说 我们的处境比你所意识到的更危险
Like I said, we are closer to the edge than you realize.
烧死她
Burn her!
不
No.
加注三个
Raising three.
-你在诈唬 -要不要摊牌看看
-You're bluffing. -Ready to put down and find out?
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss?
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss?
你是谁
Who are you?
他们发现我帮你 就会杀死我
Someone who will be killed if I'm caught helping you.
所以请别再提问了 等我们出去再说
So, please, no more questions until we're out of here.
-我们要去哪 -我带你去汉妮娃身边
-Where are we going? -I'm taking you to Haniwa.
-你知道她在哪 -是 但我们必须赶快
-You know where she is? -Yes, but we have to hurry.
我把守卫解决了 但我们必须在下次换班前离开
I took care of the guards, but we have to be gone before the next rotation.
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss.
如果你打算一路杀出去 你需要所有能够得到的帮助
If you're planning to fight your way out, you could use all the hands you can get.
我只是来救你一个人的
I'm here only for you.
你想去玛格拉身边 我也一样
You wanna get to Maghra, as do I.
她姐姐背叛她只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time until her sister turns on her,
如果现在还没背叛的话
if she hasn't already.
猎巫者 你指望我相信你吗
You expect me to trust you, Witchfinder?
我了解女王的思维方式
I know how the queen thinks.
你根本不知道该从哪里开始找她
You wouldn't even begin to know how to look for her.
就算你找到了 她身边一定有大量猎巫者 我的猎巫者
And even if you did, she'd be surrounded by Witchfinders. My Witchfinders.
我不会放走塔玛奇俊
I am not releasing Tamacti Jun.
带上他一起
He comes.
放了你 我已经犯下叛国罪
I'm already committing treason by releasing you.
我不会再释放猎巫者将军 让自己罪加一等
I won't compound that by freeing the Witchfinder general.
他们只能绞死你一次
They can only hang you once.
要么立刻走 要么死在这里
We go now, or we die here.
去吧
You go.
这边
This way.
这什么都不会改变
This changes nothing!
你一旦对我没用了
The second you are not useful to me,
我就把你的内脏扯出来喂给你吃
I'm going to rip out your entrails and feed them to you.
理应如此
As you should.
拿守卫的武器
Take the guards' weapons.
你走得太快了 你的手杖几乎没有点地
You walk too fast. Your staff barely touches the ground.
你有视力 对不对
You're sighted, aren't you?
信不信由你 我曾经掩饰得很好
Believe it or not, I used to be pretty good at hiding it.
走吧
Let's go.
汉妮娃
Haniwa.
别担心 不会是你叔叔伊多来做
Don't worry. It's not going to be your uncle Edo.
如果你反抗 只会导致持续时间更长
If you fight… it will just take longer.
-回报情况 -没有
-Truss! -Noss!
没有
Noss!
好 把这个留给汉妮娃
Yes. Keep this for Haniwa.
伊多会把她关在楼上的某处
Edo will have her someplace upstairs.
我们分头找她
We will separate to find her.
塔玛奇会在这里拦住任何想来找我们的人
Tamacti will hold off anyone down here that wishes to join us.
这项任务一个人可搞不定
You'll need more than one man for that.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表