剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
那个人就能搞定
Not when it's that man.
台阶
Stairs.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我很温柔的
I could be gentle.
不…
No. No!
不要
No!
[打信♥号♥♥] (你继续直走 我去查一下另一边再和你会合)
[signaling] You continue straight. I will check the far side and meet you.
没事了…
It's okay, it's okay.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
-我就知道你会来 -真对不起
-I knew you would come. -I'm so sorry.
我不是独自一人
I'm not alone.
巴霸沃斯让我把这个给你 我们走吧
Baba Voss told me to give you this. Let's go.
你离开时 我的个子还比你小
When you left, I was still the smaller one,
力量还比你弱
still the weaker one.
你会发现如今已经不是这样了
And you'll find that's no longer the case.
说实话 我本希望你更有斗志的
To be honest, I was hoping you'd have a bit more fight in you.
多合适啊
How fitting…
我会用我们父亲的剑杀死你
that I would kill you with our father's sword.
伊多 我很抱歉
Edo. I'm sorry.
但请让我的死成为这件事的终点
But please, let my death be the end of it.
请让汉妮娃离开这里
Let Haniwa leave this place. Please.
在你死前 我要告诉你 哥哥
Know this before you die, Brother.
汉妮娃会在我的地牢里度过余生
Haniwa will spend the rest of her life in my dungeons,
成为生孩子的机器
a broodmare…
为我的军队生有视力的孩子
mothering sighted children for my army
直到她的子♥宫♥失去功能
until her womb is no longer able.
当她不能再生的时候
And when she can produce no more…
我会割开她的喉咙
I will slit her throat
再把她的尸体丢入粪肥坑
and toss her body into the same manure pit
就是丢你尸体的那个坑
into which I will throw yours.
放开他
Leave him.
放开他
Leave him!
-汉妮娃 -爸爸
-Haniwa. -Papa.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我们得走了 来
We have to go. Come.
带我去他身边
Take me to him.
如果你再靠近我的孩子们
If you ever come near my children again,
我就把这座城市全部烧光
I will burn this entire fucking city to the ground…
留你活足够长时间
and leave you alive just long enough
好让你闻到自己脸上肌肉烧化的味道
so you can smell your flesh melting off of your face.
这才是他嘛
There he is.
这才是我认识的巴霸沃斯
There's the Baba Voss I know!
我们得走了
We have to go.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun.
汉妮娃 不…
Haniwa! No, no, no.
汉妮娃 住手 他和我们并肩作战
Haniwa. No. He fights with us.
他杀死了妈妈
He killed Mom.
听我说 你母亲没死
Listen to me. Your mother is not dead.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我以后再解释
I'll explain later.
听着 现在我们必须走了
Listen, right now we need to go.
她安全吗
Is she safe?
我们不知道 所以我们必须相信他
We don't know. That's why we need to trust him.
汉妮娃 拜托 看看我 我们必须走了
Haniwa, please. See me. We have to go.
拜托
Please.
向左 去东大门
Left. To the eastern gate.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
我不行
I can't.
求你了
Please.
永远
Forever.
汉妮娃
Haniwa!
去吧
Go.
汉妮娃
Haniwa.
科拉
Cora!
科拉
Cora?
她说我流产了
She said I lost the baby.
宝宝在床单上的血泊中
He was in the blood on my sheets.
你杀了她
You killed her.
她说
She said,
“有时婴儿无法发育完全 太弱小了”
"Sometimes what forms cannot grow to completion. It's too weak."
女王陛下
Queen.
你在我体内放了什么东西
What did you put in me?
我是按你要求做的
I did what you asked.
我没有要求这个结果
I did not ask for this.
你不必杀死她的
You didn't have to kill her.
我当然得杀
Of course I did.
不能让任何人知道
No one can know.
我宣布要生下一个有视力的孩子
I announced my child, a sighted child.
他们会以为我疯了
They'll think me mad.
我会再和你上♥床♥
I will lie with you again.
我会让你怀上更强壮的孩子
I will make you a stronger baby.
你这个可怜的孩子
You poor boy.
你这可怜的蠢孩子
You poor, stupid boy.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表