剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
你一定很难受
How difficult for you,
走过千山万水来到这里 在你母亲大婚的日子抵达
journeying to this place, arriving on your mother's wedding day.
这一切一定令你感到十分疑惑
The world must seem upside down.
但是记住
But know this,
没有人会伤害你 只要你在我的王国里就不会
no one shall stand against you, not while you're in my kingdom.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想相信你
I want to.
合情合理
Fair enough.
很多美好的事都是从…欲望开始的
Many good things start with… desire.
我给你安排了一个房♥间 回头再聊
I've arranged a room for you. We'll talk again soon?
凯恩女王的战争议会正在调动她的军队
Queen Kane's war council is mobilizing her armies.
我们从帕炎的叛徒那里得知
And we've learned from the Payan defector
玛格拉公主不仅回来了
that not only has Princess Maghra returned,
而且还带了两个已经长大的孩子 汉妮娃和考风
but she comes with two grown children, Haniwa and Kofun.
都有视力
Both sighted.
帕炎的狂热者们会把他们俩烧死在木桩上
The Payan fanatics will burn them at the stake.
他们会听从女王的命令
They will do as their queen commands.
皇室里有了两个成年有视力的孩子
With two sighted children in the royal family now of age,
他们对我们的威胁更大了
they are an even greater threat.
我们并不知道他们的意图
We don't know their intentions.
我们知道他们
We know they took the trouble
花力气救出了猎巫者将军
to break their Witchfinder General out of captivity.
这个意图足够明显了 我们必须立刻出击
That is intention enough. We must strike now.
帕炎人进攻我们就等于是自杀
It would be suicide for the Payans to attack us.
女王也许是个疯子 但她不是傻子
The queen may be crazy, but she's not a fool.
但形势的发展依然令人担忧
Still, these are troubling developments.
我召集部队只需要几…
I can muster our forces in a matter of d--
不 稳住 伊多
No, steady, Edo.
甘耐特人还在西部给我们制♥造♥麻烦
The Ganites are still raining shit on us out west.
而你在这里已经听到了议会
And you yourself stood here and heard the council's attitude
对于东部战事的态度
about an eastern campaign.
-你永远无法说服他们 -不 你来说服
-You will never sell it. -No. You will do that.
你高估了我的影响力
You overestimate my influence.
我只是三角议会中的一角
I am but one third of the Triangle.
但是
But still,
我还是会说服议会 要求与帕炎人举♥行♥外交峰会
I will convince the council to request a diplomatic summit with the Payans.
-崔凡特人不会追求和平 -我们会做必须做的事
-Trivantians do not sue for peace! -We do what we need to do.
你要执行命令 明白吗
And you will do as ordered. Do you understand?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
就算无法达成其他目的 也会给我们时间向东部调动一、两支部队
If for nothing else, it will give us time to bring a battalion or two east,
如果要开战的话
if it comes to that.
明白了
Understood.
我会把议会的决定告诉你
I will let you know what the council decides.
缓慢地深呼吸 巴霸 喝了这个
Breathe slow and deep, Baba, and drink this.
它能给你力量
It will give you strength.
你什么时候变成医者了
When did you become a healer?
我还不是呢 但我一直在向这里的医者学习
I'm not yet, but I've been learning from the healers here.
根茎应该能吸收感染 这样高烧就会退去
Those roots should absorb the infections so that the fever can pass.
你失去了太多 都是因为我们
You've lost so much, all because of us.
然而你还是收留了我们
Still, you take us in.
我们是一个部族的 记得吗
We are one tribe, remember?
是 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
考风
Kofun?
不 不是考风
No. Not Kofun.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
玛格拉 这是我们的新婚之夜 我还能去哪里呢
Maghra, it's our wedding night. Where else am I gonna be?
这不是婚姻 是联盟
This is not a marriage. This is an alliance.
对 但…也可以二者皆是
Right, but-- but it can be both.
穿好裤子 哈兰 我需要你的帮助
Put on your pants, Harlan. I need your help.
-现在 -好吧
-Now. -Fine.
他们非让我悄悄给你送些野鸡和麦酒
They made me sneak you some pheasant and ale.
别担心 如果你怀疑的话 我告诉你 我没下毒
Don't worry. I didn't poison it, if that's what you're thinking.
我没怀疑
I had no such thought.
我也没下毒
And I had no such poison.
阿肯尼的兄弟姐妹
Our Alkenny brothers and sisters,
上次你们来找我们 我们拒绝了
last time you came to us, we turned you away.
你们治好了我们的波莱恩 这超出了我们的预期
You healed our Bow Lion. It is more than we could've hoped for.
是你们的归来给我们带来了希望
It is you who bring us a message of hope upon your return.
我们曾害怕你们会把猎巫者引来
We feared that you would lead Witchfinders to us,
因为他们之前到来时 说有视力者藏在阿肯尼人之中
because when they had come prior, they said the sighted hid amongst the Alkenny.
他们屠♥杀♥了男人、女人、孩子
They slaughtered men, women, children.
他们的利刃无差别地杀戮
Their blades didn't discriminate,
这都是因为猎巫者们相信 我们知道巫者的下落
all because the Witchfinders believed we had knowledge of witches.
他们没杀我们这些幸存者 只是为了传播恐惧
Those of us who lived were spared only to spread the fear.
但我们会重建家园 我们已经在生儿育女了
But we will rebuild. We're already making babies.
我们将使自己变得完整 以纪念诸多死去的人
We will make ourselves whole to honor the memory of the many that were lost.
停
Stop!
现在据说女王不会再派出猎巫者了
And now word comes that the queen will no longer send her Witchfinders,
她不再寻找巫者
as she no longer searches for witches.
女王可能会改变主意
The queen may yet change her mind,
但是今晚 我们庆祝你们逃离崔凡特 品味我们的自♥由♥
but tonight, we celebrate your escape from Trivantes and savor our freedom…
[打信♥号♥♥] (塔玛奇俊来了)
[signaling] Tamacti Jun is here.
虽然这自♥由♥十分短暂 但我们不受女王和猎巫者的追杀
…however short-lived, from the queen and her Witchfinders.
这是个不确定的时期
These are uncertain times,
但我们共同面对、充满希望
but we face them with hope
我们的未来一定会比过去更加和平
for a future more peaceful than our past.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
瓦里尔人应该惩罚我 这是我欠他们的
The Valier deserve retribution. I owe 'em that much.
不 你欠的是我 猎巫者
No, you owe me, Witchfinder.
你以为我每次听到你的声音时 就不想撕烂你的喉咙吗
You think I don't wanna rip your throat out every time I hear your voice?
你也屠♥杀♥了我的族人
You slaughtered my people too.
但你想死可没那么容易
But you do not get to die.
你的惩罚就是背负着罪行活下去
Your punishment is you will live with what you have done.
死亡也必须靠争取才能得到 猎巫者 和生命完全一样
Death must be earned too, Witchfinder, every bit as much as life.
那是他最喜欢的地方
That's his favorite spot.
还有…他最喜欢的椅子
And… his favorite chair.
凯利根 起来
Kerrigan. Come on.
给我醒来 快点
Wake the fuck up. Come on.
公主殿下
Princess.
我还能闻到你身上的花香
I can still smell the blossoms on you.
你们俩应该在家里滚床单的
You two should be home, rolling around in sticky sheets.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-哥哥 你不行吗 -我们需要你穿越边境
-Brother, not up to the task? -We need you to cross the border.
货是什么
What's the cargo?
她的女儿汉妮娃
Her daughter, Haniwa.
她被崔凡特军队关押着
She's being held by the Trivantian army.
是
Yeah.
滚开
Yeah, fuck off.
拜托你
Please.
公主殿下 通常干我这一行
Princess, generally in my trade,
目标是避开军队 而不是去找他们
the object is to avoid the military, not go searching for them.
凯利根
Kerrigan.
如果她真的在军队牢房♥里 我可救不出她来
If she really is in a military brig, I won't be able to get her out.
拜托 监狱守卫是可以被买♥♥通的 和其他人一样
Come on. Prison guards can be bought, same as anybody else.
也许吧
Maybe.
但要花费很多钱
But it would take a lot of copper.
花给你还是给他们
For you or for them?
-我受到了冒犯 公主殿下 -不 他没有
-I am offended, Princess. -No, he's not.
对 我没有 但这还是件很麻烦的事
No, I suppose I'm not. Still, it would take some doing.
你找到她后 你会如何把她安全地带出崔凡特
When you find her, how will you get her safely out of Trivantes?
出城很容易
Getting out of the city's the easy part.
我从崔凡特向宾萨 走私甘耐特刺花很多年了
I have been smuggling Ganite thornflower from Trivantes to Pennsa for years.
我了解进出那里的每一个地洞和隧♥道♥
I know every hole and tunnel into and out of that place.
所以你会去做吗
So you'll do it?
就当是…一份新婚礼物吧
Consider it… a wedding gift.
我等烈焰之神变暖了就出发
I'll leave when the God Flame warms.
你现在就出发
You'll leave now.
来 起来吧
Come on. Up you get.
不行 现在不是时候
No. Now is not the time.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表