剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
崔凡特人没有女王也没有国王
The Trivantians have no queen or king.
我不能和普通政♥治♥家谈判
I cannot negotiate with common politicians.
当然不能
Of course not.
但我可以作为你的特使去谈
But I can go as your emissary.
我必须有能力保护我的家人
I need to be able to defend my family.
我相信公主能给你指派一位合适的教练
I'm sure the princess can appoint you a proper trainer.
我会让她把你指派给我
I'll ask her to appoint you.
我是哈兰 宾萨的勋爵
I'm Harlan, Lord of Pennsa,
真是尴尬 但我和你妻子结婚了
and this is awkward, but I'm married to your wife.
三角议会要向帕炎人提议和谈
The Triangle offer the Payans an overture for peace.
和谈会失败的 我们会确保这一点
The peace talks will fail, and we will make sure they do.
如果出差错 他们会怪罪到你头上来
If something goes wrong, they will lay the blame at your feet.
所以你要代替我
Which is why you will go in my place.
也许神站在你这一边意味着
Maybe having God on your side means
你可以兵不血刃地赢下战争
you win the war without having to fight the battle.
只要你姐姐还在位就不会有和平
As long as your sister is on the throne, there will be no peace.
她是在保护她的人♥民♥ 那不是女王的职责吗
She's protecting her people. Isn't that what queens do?
你为什么要替追杀我们一辈子的人说话
Why are you defending someone who hunted us our whole lives?
因为这是个秘密 考风
It's a secret, Kofun.
你绝不能告诉其他人
It must stay between us.
这个挂在马鞍上的包里 有给你的信息
This satchel hung on the saddle with a message for you.
-帕丽斯 -救命 我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
-Paris. -Help! We've been betrayed!
-帕丽斯 -有入侵者 快醒醒
-Paris. -Intruders! Wake up!
帕丽斯
Paris!
汉妮娃…
Haniwa. Haniwa.
你的母亲 巴霸 他们绝不能离开
Your mother, Baba. They must not leave.
他们已经离开了 怎么了
They've already left. What's wrong?
我梦见有人出♥卖♥♥♥他们
I dreamt betrayal.
鲜血…和背叛 汉妮娃
Blood. Blood and betrayal, Haniwa.
好 你留在这里
Okay. You stay.
你就不能派其他人去吗
Can't you just send someone else?
我能派谁去 你想让我相信猎巫者吗
Who should I send? Do you want me to trust a Witchfinder?
你会骑马吗
Can you even ride a horse?
考风都骑了 能有多难
Kofun does it. How hard can it be?
-好了 我和你一起去 -你只会拖慢我的速度
-That's it. I'm coming with you. -You'll just slow me down.
-给我牵一匹马来 -夏洛特
-Just grab me a horse! -Charlotte!
没时间了
There's no time.
-发誓你会安全回来 -我尽量
-Swear to me you'll be safe. -I'll do my best.
我保证
I promise.
不要靠近其他人
Keep to yourself.
注意所有人说的话
Pay attention to all that is said.
我觉得不可能达成协议 但是…
I don't see how an agreement will be reached…
如果你觉得我们的代表气势减弱 你要让他们拿出该有的态度
but if you feel our delegates weakening, you will make them see reason.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你有心事
You're troubled.
我明白女王想开战
I understand the queen wants war,
但尝试和谈对我们来说没有损失
but an attempt at peace costs us nothing.
我们每多等一天不出击 她就多一天来加强兵力
Every day we wait to strike is another day she grows her forces.
我今年埋葬的士兵已经够多了
I've buried enough soldiers this year.
你代表我出席会议
You represent me at the conference.
其他代表会对你有戒心 但他们也会听你说话
The other delegates will be wary of you, but they will also listen to you.
没有人会听一个中尉说话的
No one will listen to a lieutenant.
所以我要将你提升为上尉
That is why I am making you a captain.
帕炎人杀死过我们的人
The Payans have killed our people.
三角议会不去为他们的死报仇
And instead of avenging their deaths,
而是喜欢让我们去向敌人让步
the Triangle would prefer that we appease the enemy.
兰恩
Wren.
有时为了尽心为共和国效力
Sometimes in order to best serve the republic,
你必须绕过其政♥府♥行事
you must work around its government.
和谈必须失败 明白吗
The talks must fail. Do you understand?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
代表团要走了 给
The delegation is leaving. Here.
以防你肚子饿
In case you get hungry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
凯利根早晚会用某种方法把自己害死的
Kerrigan was always gonna get himself killed one way or another.
我很高兴他是为公主 即我妻子效命时死的
I'm pleased he did it in the service of the princess, my wife…
而不是在走私刺花过边境时死的
not crossing the border with a bag of thornflowers stuck up his ass.
我得再喝一口
I need another drink.
我们可以等晚些 向崔凡特代表团敬酒时再喝
You can drink later when we toast the Trivantian delegation.
你向那群混♥蛋♥敬酒吧 我要为我弟弟喝
You can toast those bastards. I'm drinking to my brother.
-哈兰 -抱歉
-Harlan. -Sorry.
你没有什么可抱歉的
You have nothing to be sorry for.
但这件事有很多风险 如果你无法参与
But there's a lot at stake here, and if you're unable to participate…
-我知道承受风险的是什么 是我的城市 -你必须告诉我
-I know what's at stake. It's my city. -…you have to let me know.
我很好
I'm fine.
如果我们失败 赛贝丝就会开战 崔凡特人会把我们消灭
If we fail, Sibeth will have her war, and the Trivantians will destroy us.
我刚刚把家人找回身边 我现在不会让他们受到任何伤害
I just got my family back. I will not let any harm come to them now.
我也不会
Nor will I.
其实 你是我现在唯一的家人了
Actually, you're the only family I've got now.
这挺可悲的 是吧
That's pretty sad, huh?
这是你今天第12次掉脑袋了
That's 12 heads you've lost today.
我成功阻挡你的次数是两倍
I blocked you twice that time.
我们会在你的坟头系一个绳结 来纪念这惊人的成就
We'll tie a knot by your grave to remember that stunning achievement.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
好像我要向哪边移♥动♥ 你知道得比我还早
It's like you know where I'm gonna be before I do.
动作是一种语言
Movement is a language.
跳舞 战斗 做♥爱♥
Dance, combat, fucking.
都是身体之间的对话
It's all just bodies talking to each other.
我现在正试着教你聆听
Now, I'm trying to teach you to listen,
但你只是不停地打我的剑
but you just keep swatting at my sword.
蒙上你的眼睛
Cover your eyes.
我觉得我还没准备好这样
Don't think I'm ready for this.
相信我 你是没准备好
Believe me, you're not.
但显然视力对你没有帮助
But sight clearly isn't helping you.
所以要么是视力拖了你后腿 要么你只是无可救药
So either it's hurting you, or you're simply hopeless.
我只是想知道到底是哪种情况
I just wanna find out which it is.
开始吧
Let's go.
好了
Okay.
我的剑掉了
Dropped my sword--
住手
Stop!
干什…
What--
好消息
Good news.
你也许不算无可救药
You may not be hopeless.
-但今天的训练结束了 -不行 我想再来一次
-But we're done training for today. -No, I wanna go again.
那你最好找个其他人去打
Well, then you better find someone else to fight.
那是帕炎的旗帜
That is the Payan banner.
我是沃茨指挥官
Commander Watts
来自崔凡特帝国
of the Trivantian Empire.
我是帕炎王国的高塞特上尉
Captain Gosset of the Payan kingdom.
依照我们两国之间的习俗
As has been the custom between our two nations,
士兵应在营地外待命
soldiers shall maintain their company outside the camp.
其他进入的人员都要卸下武器
All others who enter will be unarmed.
同意
Agreed.
我们的士兵会给你们的代表团搜身 反之亦然
Our soldiers will check your delegates, and yours will check ours.
同意
Agreed.
那开始吧
Then let's begin.
安全
Clear.
-安全 -下一个
-Clear. -Next.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
你没问题
You're fine.
-抬起双臂 抬高点 -抬起双臂
-Arms up. Arms higher, huh? -Arms up.
-这是什么 -走吧
-What is this? -Move on.
嚓嚓
Chet-chet.
汉妮娃 你怎么来了
Haniwa? What are you doing here?
我有帕丽斯的口信
I have a message from Paris.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表