剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
我很忙 帕丽斯
I'm busy, Paris.
你们俩都要冷静
You both need to calm down.
没有造成伤害
No harm was done.
没有伤害
No harm?
你差点当场引发战争
You almost started the war right there.
没错 我当时可能是情绪失控…
I may have had a bad moment, granted--
你的情绪失控断绝了和谈的机会
Your bad moment has ended any chance of a negotiated peace.
如果真是这样 为什么崔凡特人还没有骑马离去
Well, if that's true, why haven't the Trivantians ridden off yet?
玛格拉 你是外交新手
Maghra, you're new to this.
还有 小巴巴
And, Boo-Boo,
我觉得你不像那种靠谈判解决争端的人
you don't strike me as the kind of guy to negotiate his way out of a fight.
所以你们一定要相信我
So you'll both have to trust me when I tell you
我们得到了非常宝贵的情报
we've gained invaluable knowledge.
什么情报
And what is that?
崔凡特人可能是真的想要和平
The Trivantians might actually be serious about peace.
他们永远不会回到谈判桌了
They will never return to the table.
他们会的
Yeah, well, they will.
但是谈判桌不重要
But the table doesn't matter.
重要的是来到谈判桌之前达成的协议
What matters is the deal you make before you get to the table.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没有我的授权 你做了什么
What have you done without my authority?
我以你的名义行动了
I acted in your name
心怀你的利益 公主
and with your best interests at heart, Princess.
我们今晚要和斯考普斯大使举♥行♥会议
We have a meeting tonight with Ambassador Scopus.
是私底下的会议
It's a private meeting,
没有人在一旁咆哮 威胁 也没有托伦斯在一旁监听
away from the bluster and the threats and Torrance's spying.
我们今晚进行和平谈判
We negotiate the peace tonight,
然后我们早上在谈判桌边再假装谈一次
and then we pretend to do it again at the table in the morning.
你不得参加这次会议
You will not go to this meeting.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是指我为自己安排的会议
You mean my meeting that I set up for me?
我想我会参加的
Yeah, I think I will.
不行 你再情绪失控一次
No. You have another one of your bad moments,
你和玛格拉就会死在当场
you and Maghra will be dead right there.
我和她去
I will go with her.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
一位因谋杀而被通缉的崔凡特叛徒 能出什么差错呢
A Trivantian traitor wanted for murder. What could possibly go wrong?
别…说了 都别说了
Just stop it, both of you.
哈兰勋爵 这是最后一次
Lord Harlan, that is the last time
你在没有我的明确许可下 以我的名义去谈判
you will negotiate anything on my behalf without my express permission.
明白吗
Is that understood?
-明白吗 -明白
-Is that understood? -Yes.
好了
Now.
我们接下来这么办
This is how we move forward.
哈兰 你和我去参加会议 但巴霸沃斯也去
Harlan, you will attend the meeting with me, but so will Baba Voss.
如果你说一句不合适的话
And if you speak one word out of line,
他就会让你闭嘴 方法由他任选
he will render you speechless with a method of his choice.
你安排的会议在哪里举♥行♥
Now, where is this meeting you've arranged?
你忘记说起你是帕炎皇室成员
You forgot to mention you were Payan royalty.
如果我当时知道 我会说的
I would have… if I had known.
你当时不知道
You didn't know?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你早晚都得讲给我听
Well, you'll have to tell me sometime.
我逃跑后的每一天都梦到再次见到了你
Every day since I escaped, I've dreamed of seeing you again.
我知道这很难
I know this is difficult.
我们的两个国家即将开战
Our nations are about to go to war.
这次会议成功就不会
Not if this conference is successful.
不会成功的
It won't be.
这你可说不准
You can't know that.
是吗
Can you?
如果我们双方进入战争
And if our people go to war…
你会为了你的人而战 我会为了我的人而战
you will fight for yours, and I will fight for mine.
我们不能让那种事发生 兰恩
We just can't let that happen, Wren.
我知道我母亲不想开战
I know my mother doesn't want war.
我不确定和平能够存在于…
I'm not sure there can be peace…
我们两国之间
between our people.
我不想和你打
And I don't wanna fight you.
兰恩
Wren.
我永远不会和你打的
I will never fight you.
斯考普斯
Scopus?
你在吗
You here?
我还能在哪
Where else would I be?
哈兰 谁陪你来的
Harlan. And who is with you?
像我承诺的那样 我带了公主来
As promised, brought the princess.
-公主 -大使
-Princess. -Ambassador.
我想向你致以最真诚的道歉
Please let me offer my most sincere apologies
哈兰勋爵情绪爆发是不可原谅的
for Lord Harlan's inexcusable outburst.
你确实让自己出丑了 哈兰 像一个脾气暴躁的孩子一样宣泄情绪
You did make a fool of yourself, Harlan, acting out like a temperamental child.
你万一真伤到了沃茨会如何
Imagine if you'd actually harmed Watts.
拜托 没有人挨打就不算是峰会
Come on. It's not a summit till someone gets hit.
那么…我们开会吧
So… we gonna do this?
从哪说起呢
Where do we begin?
我们知道你们没有袭击坎祖
We know you didn't attack Kanzua.
公主 我感谢你的坦率
Princess, I appreciate your candor.
和今天早前相比 这变化令人振奋
A refreshing change from earlier today,
但我悄悄来到这里 不是为了听我已经知道的事情
but I didn't need to crawl down here to hear what I already know.
那我就说点你不知道的事
Then I'll tell you something you don't know.
很快 我姐姐将不再是女王
Within a very short time, my sister will no longer be queen.
请继续说
I'm listening.
自从坎祖毁灭 女王就很不正常
The queen has not been herself since the fall of Kanzua.
她遭受了巨大的痛苦 她的判断力变得令人♥质♥疑
She has suffered greatly, and her judgment has become questionable.
你的判断力就更可靠吗
And your judgment is more sound?
我们两国开战只会两败俱伤
There'll be no victor in a war between our countries.
我很自信我国会获胜
I'm quite confident there would be.
你要求我的政♥府♥ 对一次没有发动的袭击道歉
You're asking my government to apologize for an attack we did not commit.
当我成为女王 我会否认这个道歉
When I am queen, I will disavow the apology
将真♥相♥公之于众
and make the truth known.
我为什么要答应
Why would I agree to this?
和你来这里的原因一样
For the same reason you're here at all.
我们都知道三角议会不想卷入第二场战争
We all know the Triangle does not want a second war.
你们若从甘耐特那边撤兵
You turn your back on the Ganites,
他们几周后就会攻破你们的城墙
and they'll be through your walls in a matter of weeks.
甘耐特人就是蟑螂
The Ganites are cockroaches
每天都被我们的靴子踩死很多只
and crushed under our boots on a daily basis.
所有的靴子都调动到了西部
And all those boots are mobilized in the west.
低估我们能力那就大错特错了
It would be a grave error to underestimate our capabilities.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但你知道我们的女王有能力犯这种错
But you know our queen is capable of such errors.
所以成交吗
So, do we have a deal?
所以说 哈兰 你娶了一位未来的女王
So, Harlan, you've married yourself a future queen.
就算是你 这也是豪赌啊
A bold gamble, even for you.
在变幻莫测的真爱面前 我们都是奴隶
Well, we're all slaves to the vagaries of true love.
谢谢你和我共进晚餐
Thank you for dining with me.
大家都走了 身边好安静
Gets so quiet when everyone's away.
谢谢你今天上午带我骑马兜风
Thank you for the ride this morning.
那没什么
It was nothing.
不是没什么
It was not nothing.
我想回报你
I'd like to return the favor.
-哈蒙妮 -陛下
-Harmony? -Your Highness?
你有那东西吗
Do you have it?
有 你们一人一份
Yes, a portion for each of you.
有你伺候是我的福气
Your service is a blessing.
谢谢女王陛下
Thank you, my Queen.
你以前吃过刺花吗
Have you had thornflower before?
神游花
The journeyer?
这是违♥禁♥品♥
It's forbidden.
你不说出去 我就不说
I won't tell if you don't.
我以前从未吃过神游花
I've never had journeyers before.
我很荣幸陪你一起进行你的第一次神游
I'm honored to take your first journey with you.
它有什么效果
What are its effects?
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表