剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
禁止在餐桌上讨论政♥治♥是有充分的理由的
of politics at the table for a very good reason.
说得好 亲爱的
Well said, my dear.
-谁想再来点酒 -我
-Who'd like more wine? -I would.
有意思
It's funny.
我们小时候 我是浪漫的那个人
When we were children, I was the romantic.
玛格拉总是发誓她永不结婚 结果现在却是这样
Maghra always swore she'd never marry, and yet, here we are.
我是老姑婆 她光是在这张餐桌上就有两个丈夫
I'm the spinster, and she has two husbands at this table alone.
我无意冒犯 巴霸沃斯
I meant no offense, Baba Voss.
我深爱着我的妹妹 虽然她骗了我、背叛了我
I love my sister dearly, even though she's lied to me, betrayed me.
[打信♥号♥♥] (你是我丈夫 我只爱你)
You are my husband. I love only you.
我还是会为她杀人、为她去死
I would still kill or die for her.
我想你也是一样
I imagine it's the same with you.
当然还有你 哈兰勋爵
Oh, and you, of course, Lord Harlan.
有这么优秀的人陪伴我真荣幸啊
It's an honor to be in such fine company.
你能认出我的声音吗 士兵
Do you recognize my voice, soldier?
那不可能 因为你死了
I couldn't possibly because you're dead.
我只是心死了
Only on the inside.
女王说你自杀了
The queen said you took your own life.
女王和真话之间的关系一向很微妙
The queen has always had a troubled relationship with the truth,
你说呢
wouldn't you say?
我不会说出声来
Not out loud.
那么…现在怎么办
So… what happens now?
是啊 怎么办
What indeed?
考风、汉妮娃
Kofun, Haniwa,
你们一定要知道 你们的母亲从未停止寻找你们
you must know your mother never stopped searching for you.
从你们分开的那一刻起 她心里只有你们
From the moment you were separated, you were all she thought of.
不幸的是 你们虽然刚到 她却必须踏上旅途了
It's unfortunate she must go on a journey now just as you've arrived.
-我真希望事情不是这样 -踏上旅途
-I wish it were different. -Journey?
什么旅途
What journey?
-她在说什么 -我一直没机会告诉你…
-What is she talking about? -I didn't get a chance to tell you--
这是一项极其重要的任务
It's a mission of the utmost importance.
玛格拉将作为我的特使
Maghra will serve as my emissary
接见崔凡特的和平代表团
to receive a peace delegation from Trivantes.
你现在就要走
You're leaving now?
只去几天 我必须去
It's only for a few days. I have to.
-我和你一起去 -我也去
-I'm coming with you. -Me too.
-不行 -不行
-No. -No.
你们都是皇室成员
You're members of the royal family.
对崔凡特人来说太有价值了 他们不会放过你们
Too valuable a prize for the Trivantians to pass up.
他们根本不可能知道我们在场
They wouldn't even know we were there.
你们是这个王国的未来 很可能还是全世界的未来
You're the future of this kingdom and quite possibly the world.
我们不能冒险让你们受到任何伤害
We cannot risk any harm coming to you.
我姐姐说得对 你们留在这里
My sister is right. You will stay here.
你们刚回到我身边 我不能再次失去你们
I just got you back. I will not lose you again.
-妈妈 -汉妮娃 你母亲发话了
-Mama. -Haniwa. Your mother has spoken.
玛格拉 崔凡特人不会派和平代表团来
Maghra, the Trivantians will not send a peace delegation.
他们不会谈判
They do not negotiate.
我不会称之为谈判 他们会卑躬屈膝
I wouldn't call it a negotiation. They're going to grovel.
崔凡特人从未卑躬屈膝 永远也不会
The Trivantians have never groveled, and they never will.
他们从未遇到过真正厉害的对手
They've never had a truly worthy adversary.
-你吗 -神
-You? -God.
他们的士兵会将你的神割喉 然后畅饮其血
Their soldiers will slit your god's throat and drink its blood.
但提出和谈的是崔凡特人
Yet it is the Trivantians who have sued for peace.
这不是花招就是陷阱
It is a trick or a trap.
巴霸 我们必须试一试 只要有机会…
Baba, we have to try. If there's even a chance--
没有机会
There is not.
那我们就在战场上击败他们
Then we'll defeat them on the battlefield.
-那个机会更渺茫 -那你想让我们怎么办
-There is even less chance of that. -So what would you have us do?
崔凡特人忙着在西部和甘耐特人交战
The Trivantians are consumed with the war with the Ganites to the west.
不要把他们的注意力引到东方
Do nothing to draw their attention to the east.
-如果这已经太迟了呢 -那就投降
-What if it's too late for that? -Then surrender.
还真像真正崔凡特人会说的话
Spoken like a true Trivantian.
你一定要理解
You must understand.
我当时需要他以保证我们安全
I needed him to keep us safe.
楼下那只小蛆虫可不这么想
That little worm down there doesn't think so.
那只是他的行为方式
That's just his manner.
巴霸 你一直都是相信我的
Baba. You've always trusted me.
可你这期间一直都在骗我
And you have lied to me for all that time.
你是最了解最好忘记的过去有多痛苦的人
Well, you of all people know the pain of a past best forgotten.
别人让你想起了过去 你很开心 公主
You were happy to be reminded, Princess.
逃离帕炎的公主已经死了
The princess who ran away from Paya died
我向你承诺成为你的妻子那天就死了
the day I pledged myself to you as your wife.
那我们离开这里吧
Then let us leave this place.
带上孩子们 回到山里去
Let us take our children and return to the mountains.
我们之前在山里很幸福 我们可以再次得到幸福
We were happy there. We can be again.
-要是那么简单就好了 -就是那么简单
-If only it were that simple. -It is that simple.
你是我妻子 他们是我们的孩子 这是你希望忘记的过去
You are my wife, they are our children, and this is the past you wish to forget.
这些是我父亲的人♥民♥
Well, these are my father's people.
他在弥留之际 求我保护他们不被我姐姐伤害
He begged me on his deathbed to protect them from my sister,
而我辜负了他
and I failed him.
我抛弃了帕炎 赛贝丝害死了那么多人
I abandoned Paya, and so many died at Sibeth's hands.
我是唯一可以真正挑战她的王位
I'm the only one who can truly challenge her for the throne
拯救王国的人
and save the kingdom.
所以说公主还不够好
So princess isn't good enough.
你现在想当女王
Now you wish to be queen?
我只当到确保了持久的和平之日
Only until I've ensured a lasting peace,
然后我会将王权移交给哈兰
and then I'll hand power over to Harlan.
玛格拉 哈兰在把你变成他的棋子
Maghra, Harlan is making you his tool.
不 我已经把他变成了我的棋子
No. I have made him mine.
你忘记了什么才是你最重要的东西
You are forgetting what is most important to you.
是你、我、汉妮娃、考风 我们才是最重要的
You, me, Haniwa, Kofun, we are what matter most.
我愿意为孩子们去死
I would die for my children.
我不是要你为他们去死 我要你为他们活下去
I'm not asking you to die for them. I'm asking you to live for them.
如果我逃跑
If I run off--
如果我逃跑 让我姐姐再次和我反♥目♥
If I run off, if I turn my sister against me again,
汉妮娃和考风 就再也没有安全的栖身之地了
Haniwa and Kofun won't be safe anywhere ever.
18年来 我一直在保护我们的安全 我能在外面保护我们
I have kept us safe for 18 years. I can protect us out there.
-我在这里做不到 -我知道 但我能
-I cannot do that here. -I know, but I can.
我能保护他们、保护你
I can protect them and you.
好…你们俩都在这里
Oh, good. Good, you're both here.
现在我们来谈谈睡觉的安排吧
Now, let's talk about sleeping arrangements.
显然 在通常情况下
Now, obviously, in the usual circumstances,
我不介意多人运动
I am open to group activities.
-哈兰 -不然我的床为什么这么大呢
-Harlan. -Why do you think my bed is so big?
别说了
Stop it.
抱歉
Forgive me.
我只是想让这个敏感的形势 有个尽可能好的结果
Just trying to make the best of a delicate situation.
你告诉他这是我的房♥子了吗 这是我的房♥子
You even tell him this is my house? This is my house.
没人在乎
No one cares.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
是
Yes.
我觉得我有充分的理由
And with good reason, I think.
听着 巴霸…沃斯
Look, Baba-- Bab-- Voss,
我不在乎你在这里和我妻子做什么 我们的妻子
I don't care what you do in here with my wife-- Our wife.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
但如果这件事传出去 对我们大家都不好
But it will be bad for all of us if people were to find out.
秘密联盟只有在保密的情况下才有效
Secret alliances only work if they stay secret.
如果他再继续说下去 我就把他的喉咙掏出来喂他吃
If he keeps talking, I'm going to feed him his own throat.
他对谁都是这样吗
Is he like this with everybody?
请让我们单独待着
Leave us, please.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你要知道 巴霸沃斯
You know, in time, Baba Voss,
你迟早会意识到我不是你的敌人
you will come to realize I'm not your enemy,
但我依然是个危险人物
but that makes me no less dangerous.
我虽然失去了房♥子 但这里依然是我的城市
I may have lost my house, but this is still my city.
我建议你注意和我说话的语气
And you would be well advised to watch how you speak to me.
我需要你 现在比以往任何时候更需要
I need you. Now more than ever.
巴霸
Baba?
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
我那时必须把她救回来
I had to get her back.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表