剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
给他们讲述了伟大杰拉玛瑞的事迹
Told them the tales of the great Jerlamarel.
他们的父亲
Their father.
我本来永远不会走出山里的
I would never have left the mountains.
那只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time.
群山永远留不住你
The mountains could never contain you.
我想你
I've missed you.
考风
Kofun.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing out here?
聆听世界的声音
Listening to the world.
听到什么了
What do you hear?
一切 来
Everything. Come.
闭上你的眼睛
Close those eyes of yours.
让声音填满你的思绪
Let the sound fill your mind.
现在你听到了些什么
Now, what do you hear?
什么也听不到
Nothing really.
听不到不代表没有意义
Nothing is never nothing.
就算是没声音 你也能得到信息
Even the absence of sound is telling.
爸爸
Dad.
我知道 我听到它来了
I know. I heard him come.
放松
Just relax.
它的呼吸很慢 它没在捕猎
He's breathing slow. He's not on the hunt.
看吧 它走了 去和其他狼会合了
There. He's gone to rejoin the others.
你生妈妈的气吗
Are you angry at Mom?
你妈妈这么做是为了你和你的妹妹
What your mother does, she is doing for you and your sister.
那你呢
And what about for you?
我本来很确定 你一来就会把哈兰从房♥顶扔下去
I was sure you'd throw Harlan off the roof when you arrived.
我考虑过这件事
I considered it.
你不能让哈兰获胜
You can't let Harlan win.
哈兰无足轻重
Harlan doesn't matter.
这个地方都无足轻重
This whole place doesn't matter.
我们又团聚了
We are together again.
我只是必须想出离开这里的办法
I just have to figure out how to get out of this place.
回到属于我们的地方
Back to where we belong.
我想不出还有什么地方属于我们了
I can't think of any place where we all belong anymore.
等等 我听到了
Wait, I hear it.
告诉我听到什么了
Tell me.
什么事
Yeah?
哈兰勋爵 有人发现你弟弟的马在果园里乱跑
Lord Harlan, your brother's horse was found running in the orchards.
有马鞍却没有骑手
Saddled and riderless.
这不是第一次了
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
凯利根有个习惯 有急事时喜欢就近找一匹马
Kerrigan has a habit of grabbing the nearest horse when he's in a rush.
听着 把马关进我的马厩 他回来后会去把它牵走
Look, put her in my stables. He'll pick her up when he's home.
勋爵 这个挂在马鞍上的包里 有给你的信息
Sir, this satchel hung on the saddle with a message for you.
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
出什么事了
What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What happened?
凯利根
Kerri.
凯利根
Kerrigan.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
考风
Kofun?
你还习惯这里吗
How are you settling in?
很习惯 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
你想喝点吗
Would you like some?
好
Sure.
你母亲、这个房♥子
Your mother. This house.
一定让你很难接受
It must be a lot to take in.
是的
It is.
你有烦心事
Something troubling you?
我一时忘了你有视力
I forgot for a moment you were sighted.
我想你能看到我的痛苦
I imagine you're able to see my pain?
是
Yes.
这真是了不起的天赋
What a gift that must be.
这也意味着我除了相信你别无选择
It also means I have no choice but to trust you.
因为这是个秘密
Because it's a secret.
考风
Kofun.
你绝不能告诉其他人
It must stay between us.
当然 一定
Of course. It will.
我流产了
I lost the baby.
他被从我身边夺去
He was taken from me.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
当人们发现时…
When the people find out--
在我们村里这是常有的事 人们会理解的
In our village, it happened all the time. People will understand.
这里不是你们村
This is not your village.
我也不是阿肯尼的母亲
And I'm not an Alkenny mother.
我当着整个城市人的面宣布我怀上了孩子
I stood before the entire city and announced my child.
一个有视力的孩子 现在不在了
A sighted child who now will not come.
他们会认为我…不再是天选之人
They'll think I'm-- I'm no longer chosen.
我不再是神的女王
That I'm no longer God's queen.
那就对他们说出真♥相♥
So tell them the truth.
他们会理解的 他们会为你感同身受 就像我一样
They will understand. They will feel for you, just like I do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 考风
Thank you, Kofun.
我承认 我到这里来 是因为我必须说出心中的苦恼
I'll confess. I came here because I needed to open my heart to someone.
我强烈地感觉到我可以信任你
I felt strongly that I could trust you.
从我们初识那一刻起就感觉到了
I felt that from the moment we met.
你觉得你能信任我吗
Do you feel you can trust me?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我的猎巫者杀害了你的族人
Because my Witchfinders killed your people?
是
Yes.
我希望我能帮你理解
I hope I can help you understand
如果我知道是玛格拉和她的孩子
that if I'd known it was Maghra and her children,
我…
I--
-我不希望你恨我 考风 -我不了解你
-I don't want you to hate me, Kofun. -I don't know you.
但我希望你了解我
But I want you to! I want you to know me.
当女王是很孤独的
Being queen is very lonely.
我孤独了太长时间 我害怕自己失去了和别人建立感情的能力
I've been alone for so long, I feared I lost the ability to connect.
但我已经感觉和你建立了感情
But I already feel connected to you.
你身上有一种气质令我安心
There's something about you that soothes me.
让我充满希望
That fills me with hope.
什么希望
Hope for what?
帕炎的未来
The future of Paya.
我不会长生不老
I'll not live forever.
这个神圣的国度也许有一天会由你负责
This holy kingdom may someday rest on your shoulders.
这个重担是任何普通男女都承担不起的
It is too much weight for any mortal woman or man.
我肩负这个责任是因为我在位的这些年
I have only borne it because through all my years on the throne,
一直有人辅佐我 在我身边、在我心中
there's always been somebody at my side, inside of me…
指引着我的一举一动
guiding my every move.
-你说的是神吗 -是的 考风
-Are you talking about God? -Yes, Kofun.
没有了神 我们就是尘埃
Without whom, we are dust.
我会教给你
I will show you
-如何寻求神的建议 -赛贝丝
-how to seek God's counsel… -Sibeth.
这样在你需要时 你就能认出神的声音
…so that you will know her voice when you need it,
神也会认出你的声音
and she will know yours.
听着 要听见神的声音 你必须先感触到神
Listen. To hear her, you must first feel her.
让神的火焰温暖你 就像烈焰之神温暖大地
Let her flame warm you, as the God Flame warms the earth.
对 感触神
Oh, yes. Feel her.
对
Yes.
感触我 考风
Feel me, Kofun.
在我体内迷失自我 你就会找到神
Lose yourself in me, and you will find God.
对 感触我
Yes. Feel me.
感触我
Feel me.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表