剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
Haniwa!
-帕丽斯 并肩作战的是谁 -巴霸
-Paris. Who fights with us? -Baba.
等我们到了安全的地方我再详细解释
I will explain more when we are somewhere safe.
-考风呢 -考风去宾萨了
-Where's Kofun? -Kofun has gone on to Pennsa.
我有重要消息
And I have important news.
玛格拉还活着
Maghra is alive.
-你听说了 -是
-You've heard? -Yes.
你应该和考风一起去的
You should've went with Kofun.
那样的话你现在又会如何 大块头
Well, then where would you be now, you big lump?
-我们现在就去 -不
-We'll go now. -No.
你的状态没办法赶路
You're not fit to travel.
我从你的声音中听到了深深的痛苦
I hear deep pain in your voice.
你必须休息、疗伤 然后我们才能启程
You must rest and heal before we can make this journey.
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss.
帕丽斯 等等
Paris, wait.
-塔玛奇俊 -帕丽斯
-Tamacti Jun. -Paris.
猎巫者将军
The Witchfinder general.
真是意外的收获
What a find.
我们杀了他后 我会割下他的耳朵当战利品
After we kill him, I'll keep his ears as a trophy.
不行 我们需要他的帮助
No. We need his help.
若不是他 我们根本无法逃离崔凡特
We never would have made it out of Trivantes without him.
-他已经不是他们中的一员了 -就算这是真的…
-He's no longer one of them. -Even if that were true--
他能追踪女王的士兵 他在帮我寻找玛格拉
He can track the queen's soldiers. He's helping me find Maghra.
我们不会带一个猎巫者和我们一起回家
We are not bringing a Witchfinder home with us.
我们不会和你们走的 我们要去宾萨
We're not going anywhere with you. We're going to Pennsa.
汉妮娃 你父亲需要休息 现在他连呼吸都困难
Haniwa, your father needs rest. Even now, his breath fails him.
爸爸
Papa.
你们的家在哪
Where is this home?
那不重要 我们直接去宾萨
It does not matter. We are going straight to Pennsa.
巴霸 我们在附近扎了营
Baba, we have made camp nearby.
今晚休息一下吧 然后我们从营地出发去宾萨
Rest for the night. Then we go on to Pennsa from there.
你不会真想让我们和猎巫者结伴同行吧
You cannot really mean that we will travel with the Witchfinder.
我们去哪里 他就去哪里 明白吗
Where we go, he goes. Yes?
就这样吧
So be it.
维也娜、琪多 回家
Vienna, Quito, return home.
告诉大家我们要去宾萨
Inform them that we are going on to Pennsa.
夏洛特 去营地
Charlotte, to the camp.
大约200年前
Some 200 years ago,
少数帕炎的孩子生来就有视力
a small number of Payan children were born with vision.
为了不让这些孩子被猎巫者找到 他们的母亲逃到了山里 把他们藏了起来
Their mothers fled to the mountains to hide them from the Witchfinders.
但后来他们还是被找到、烧死了
But eventually they were found and burned.
这些悲伤的母亲们成立了指路人
Those grieving mothers formed the Compass.
这是一个秘密守护者部族
It's a secret society of guardians
她们的成员资格由母亲传给女儿
whose membership is passed on from mother to daughter.
我们的秘密保守了好几代人
We've remained a secret for generations,
一直在等待 准备肩负起神圣的职责
standing by, ready to take on the sacred duty
即当有视力者回来时去保护他们
of protecting the sighted when vision returns.
你们遇到过多少有视力的孩子
And how many sighted children have you met?
算上你吗 一个
Counting you? One.
这就要比我母亲或外婆见过的都多了
And that is one more than my mother or her mother met.
我从未想象过 今生会发生此事 但就是发生了
I never imagined it would happen in my lifetime, but it has.
帕丽斯 你怎么会和她们有关系
Paris, what do you have to do with them?
说来话长 是个悲伤的故事
That is a long story. And a sad one.
你曾是她们中的一员
You were one of them.
对 我曾经是
Yes, I was.
是很久以前的事
A lifetime ago.
从未有人责怪你 帕丽斯
No one ever blamed you, Paris.
然而 那仍是我的责任
Nevertheless, it was my responsibility.
我遇到的每一个预知者都背负着这种诅咒
The curse of every Presage I've ever met.
你们都觉得有责任 要在事情发生前就预知一切
You all think you're responsible for knowing everything before it happens.
凯恩女王真的下令说 有视力者不再是巫者了吗
Is it true that Queen Kane decreed the sighted are no longer witches?
人们是这么说的
That's the talk.
这位女王的宣言是欠考虑的
This queen's proclamation is ill-conceived.
固执的偏见是无法通过法令改变的
Bigotry cannot be changed by decree.
只会把你们变成更受针对的众矢之的
If anything, she's made you even more of a target.
这也许是她的本意
Which may be as she intended.
我想他真的是太困了
I guess he needed to sleep.
我也是
So do I.
所以我在他的酒里放了很多缬草根 足以让一匹马昏睡
Which is why I put enough valerian root in his ale to knock out a horse.
因为他若不睡到鼾声大作 我就会整夜醒着 手握绳索
'Cause if he's not snoring, I'm up all night with my ropes in my hand.
还有人要添些吃的吗
More grub anybody?
拜托 托德 你和我们宣读过同样的誓言
Come on, Toad. You took the same oath we did.
不惜一切代价寻找并消灭巫者
To seek out and destroy the witches no matter the cost.
我们为女王效命 达克斯 我们听从她的命令
We serve the queen, Dax. We follow her orders.
当命令是异端邪说时就不行
Not when the orders are heresy.
烈焰之神第一 女王第二
God Flame first, Queen second.
达克斯说得对 我觉得这样做是错的
Dax is right. This feels wrong.
-我们这是在违法 -我们的任务是保护他的安全
-We're breaking the law. -We've been tasked with his safety.
他是女王的外甥
He's the queen's nephew.
你觉得她会如何处置伤害他的人
What do you think she'll do to the man who harms him?
我们不能带着一个巫者进入宾萨
We cannot ride into Pennsa with a witch,
会被当成异端分子 和他一起被避开或烧死
we'll be shunned or burned as heretics right beside him.
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
我们应该杀了他 而不是护送他
We should be gutting him, not escorting him.
你不想杀他 好 那就别杀
You don't wanna kill him? Fine, don't kill him.
我们就把他丢在这里 说他逃跑了
Let's just leave him here and say he ran away.
把他交给森林吧
Let the forest have him.
拜托 托德 你知道他是对的
Come on, Toad. You know he's right.
不
No.
他再多说一个字 就会被控违抗命令并被降级
What he is is one word away from an insubordination charge and a demotion.
他会把你也一起拖下水
And he'll take you right down with him.
都给我闭嘴 做好自己的本职工作
Shut your mouths and do your fucking jobs.
如果你们走运
And if you're lucky,
我会在抵达宾萨时忘记这次对话
I'll forget this conversation happened by the time we reach Pennsa.
你应该宣告自己的到来
You should announce yourself.
我道歉 公主殿下
Apologies, Princess.
我总是忘记这里已经不是我家了
I keep forgetting it's not my house anymore.
哨剑 国王的武器
Whistle sword, weapon of kings.
也是国王之女的
And their daughters.
你找我
You sent for me?
是的
Yes, I did.
-你关于联姻的提议… -我没提过
-This marriage proposal of yours-- -I made no such proposal.
那就是我姐姐替你提的
Well, my sister did it for you.
真可惜
That is unfortunate.
相信我 我本来的计划很浪漫
Let me assure you, I had something more romantic in mind.
-我有丈夫 -我们都有缺点
-I have a husband. -We all have our flaws.
我如果仰卧睡就容易打鼾 但我有个建议
I tend to snore if I sleep on my back. But piece of advice--
-哈兰… -快速踢我一脚就能让我闭嘴
-Harlan. Harlan. -…a swift kick will usually shut me up,
-据说是这样 -哈兰
-so I'm told. -Harlan!
你到底想要什么
What is it you're really after?
我家族根深蒂固的传统
I come from a rich tradition of men
是在帝王脚下卑躬屈膝地为蝇头小利奋斗
who fought for crumbs at the feet of the monarchy.
我现在已经辛勤地工作了许多年
Now, I worked tirelessly for many years
为的就是给自己争取些更好的回报
to get something better for myself.
相信我 这可没少费工夫
It took some doing, believe me.
现在女王来了
And now, in walks the queen,
她的战争让我的努力全部付诸东流
and she screws it all up with this war of hers.
我面临着两个选择
And I find myself with two choices.
第一:发动叛乱 烧毁整个皇宫
One: I stoke the fires of rebellion and burn down the whole palace,
第二:加入你们 搬进皇宫
or two: I join you and move into it.
经过深思熟虑 公主殿下 我得出了结论
After much consideration, Princess, I've reached a conclusion.
第二个选择要轻松得多
Number two is a lot less work.
在我们姐妹中 你追求错了对象
You're wooing the wrong sister.
-我在追求更优秀的对象 -赛贝丝才是掌权的那个
-I'm wooing the better sister. -Sibeth is the one with the power.
暂时是
For now.
-我们会宣布订婚 -很好
-We will announce an engagement. -Excellent.
但是不举♥行♥婚礼
But there will be no wedding.
真是直截了当啊
Not to put too fine a point on it--
订婚会让我姐姐
The engagement will ease my sister's concerns
对于坎祖的顾虑暂缓
about Kanzua for the time being.
你要用你在议会的影响力
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表