剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
山中的战士、猎巫者
mountain warriors, Witchfinders.
我们这些曾经相互为敌的人聚在一起 就只为了一个目标
Former enemies banded together for one purpose and one purpose only:
不惜一切代价保护属于我们的东西
to protect what is ours at all costs!
我认识这个敌人
I know this enemy.
我曾经就是这个敌人
I was this enemy.
他们为奴役他人而战 为贪婪而战
They fight to enslave. They fight for greed.
我们为爱而战
We fight for love.
他们为征服而战
They fight for conquest.
我们为家人而战
We fight for our families.
我们为自♥由♥而战
We fight for our freedom!
我是一名父亲
I am a father
在和我的孩子们并肩作战
fighting side by side with my children.
我是一名丈夫
I am a husband
在保护我的女王
fighting to protect my queen.
我是你们的朋友 在为你们的自♥由♥而战 直到我死的那一天
I am your friend fighting for your freedom until the day that I die.
我是巴霸沃斯
I am Baba Voss,
我说不要等他们攻破我们的大门
and I say let us not wait until they knock down our gate!
我说现在就打开它
I say we open it right now
欢迎他们下地狱
and welcome them to hell.
巴霸
Baba.
他们把门打开了
They're opening the doors.
探子
Scouts.
十字弓 上
Crossbows, advance.
前进
Forward march!
瞄准高处 135度
Aim high! Three quarters!
前进
Forward march.
瞄准左边 45度
Aim left, one quarter.
前进
Forward march!
瞄准中间高处
Aim center high!
前进
Forward march!
-瞄准中间高处 -放
-Aim center high. -Fire!
全体进攻 把要塞攻下来
Full attack! Take the fucking fort!
在你左边
On your left!
请不要
Please.
还燃着吗
Is it still lit?
是的
Yes.
该死
Shit.
灭了
No!
-灭了 -见鬼
-"No"? -Fuck!
你是山里人 你不会点火吗
You're a mountain man. Can't you light a fire?
是 我是个男人 我会点火
Yes, I'm a man. I can light a fire.
去挡住他们
Go hold them off.
巴霸
Baba!
快好了
Almost!
好烫
Hot.
那就好 因为这边正在打仗呢
Good, because there's a war happening out here!
就是现在
Now!
十字弓队 到我这里来
Crossbows! To me!
45度向左
One quarter left!
放
Fire!
三个 45度向右
Three one quarter right!
放
Fire!
两个 向左
Two left!
放
Fire!
-三个 45度向右 -放
-Three one quarter right! -Fire!
瞄准高处 135度 瞄准左边 45度
Aim high three quarters. Aim left one quarter.
-托德 跟着那个声音 -两个 向左
-Toad, follow that voice! -Two left!
45度向左
One quarter left!
两个 向左
Two left!
45度向右
One quarter right!
45度向左
One quarter left!
考风…
Kofun. Kofun!
我觉得救你小命快要变成我唯一的工作了
Saving your ass is starting to feel like my only job.
不要停
Don't stop now.
该死
Shit.
-考风 -托德
-Kofun! -Toad.
放开我
Get off me.
你干什么 战斗正在进行
What are you doing? There's a battle going on.
我不会就这样走的
I'm not leaving you like this.
要走的人不是你
It's not you who's leaving.
转告帕丽斯…
Tell Paris…
转告她什么
Tell her what?
她会明白的
She'll know.
现在帮我个忙
Now, do me a favor.
去奋勇杀敌
Go kill someone.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun!
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss!
只是问问你死了没有
Just checking to see if you're dead.
还没呢
Not yet.
他们的人还有很多
There are more of them.
多得很
Many more.
不
No!
波莱恩
Bow Lion!
波莱恩
Bow Lion!
就是现在
Now!
他们去哪了
Now, where are they?
他们在哪
Where are they?
来啊 怎么了
Come on! What?
怎么了
What's happening?
什么声音 怎么了
What was that? What?
不好
Oh, no.
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
撤退…
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
兰恩
Wren?
兰恩
Wren!
兰恩
Wren!
考风
Kofun!
汉妮娃
Haniwa!
考风、汉妮娃
Kofun! Haniwa!
-爸爸… -宝贝
-Papa! Papa. -Baby.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们赢了
We won.
-你没受伤 -没有 我没事
-You're not hurt. -No, I'm okay.
考风也是 我刚才看见他了
And so is Kofun. I saw him earlier.
你待在这里
You stay here.
-怎么了 -照我说的做
-What is it? -Do as I say.
你去找帕丽斯 确保她没事
You find Paris and make sure she's okay.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
你能看见
You can see.
我们的父亲是同一个人
We have the same father.
杰拉玛瑞是你父亲
Jerlamarel is your father?
是的
Yes.
但你在为错误的一方战斗
But you're fighting for the wrong side.
不
No.
像我们这种人永远都是同一方的
People like us, we're always on the same side.
这位是夏洛特
This is Charlotte.
我会带你去个安全的地方
I'm going to take you somewhere safe.
我不想跟她走
I don't want to go with her.
我还不想带你呢 但你不会听到我抱怨
Well, I don't want to take you. But you won't hear me complaining.
你能站起来吗 行吗 好
You okay to get up? Yeah? Okay.
伊多
Edo.
你的听力一向比阿尤拉还好
You always did hear better than the Ayuras.
你还留着兰杰的哨子
You still have Ranger's whistle.
是他给我的
He gave it to me
就在他们把他关起来之前 因为他帮助你逃跑
right before they locked him up for helping you escape.
和你亲近的人
Everyone close to you
最后总是遭受痛苦
always ends up suffering.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表