剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
我向你解释不清 就像你向我解释不清视力一样
I cannot explain it to you any more than you can explain sight to me.
我吃多少就给你多少
I'll give you the same amount I take.
相信你这个体格的男人能应付得了
Surely a man your size can handle that.
现在该我了
Now me.
现在我们等着就好了
And now we wait.
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
要有感觉 你必须触摸
To feel, you have to touch.
触摸
Touch?
是 我感觉…
Yeah, I feel…
我感觉…
I feel…
不是那样 考风
Not like that, Kofun.
感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
感觉到了
Yes.
我感觉到了
I feel that.
赛贝丝
Sibeth.
赛贝丝
Sibeth.
我要停下吗
Should I stop?
不要
No.
你怎么想
So, what do you think?
斯考普斯会同意的 相信我
Scopus will make the deal. Trust me.
-你和他我都不相信 -嘿 巴霸
-I don't trust you or him. -Hey, Baba.
问问你丈夫 地位那么高的崔凡特大使 怎么会听他的
Ask your husband how it is he has the ear of a high-ranking Trivantian ambassador.
他说得有道理 哈兰 确实可疑
He does make a good point, Harlan. It is suspicious.
我不是间谍
I'm no spy.
那是为什么
So, what then?
是女王的赋税 高得离谱
The queen's tax. It's fucking high and stupid.
所以为了保证城市防御 让我的市民在歉收时期填饱肚子
So, in order to keep the city fortified and keep my citizens fed in leaner times,
我有时不得不在坎祖管辖范围之外 做些计划之外的买♥♥卖♥♥
I occasionally have to make the odd deal beyond the reach of Kanzua.
刺花 煤矿
It's thornflower. Coal.
所以你犯法了
So, you broke the law?
真聪明 是的 我为了我的人♥民♥犯法了
Cute. Yeah, I broke the law for my people.
毫无疑问 你从中捞了不少油水
No doubt taking a good percentage for your efforts.
合情合理 风险全部由我承担
A fair one. The risk was all mine.
听着 我们都有 值得质疑的过去 不是吗
Look, we all have our questionable pasts, don't we?
你应该对我的过去心存感激
And you should be grateful for mine,
因为否则的话 我们现在都要赶着上战场了
because otherwise we'd all be skipping off to war right now.
那么巴霸沃斯 除非你有更多威胁我的漂亮话要说
So, Baba Voss, unless you got any more pretty little threats for me,
不然我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to sleep.
我们早上还要假装进行和平谈判呢
We have a peace to pretend to negotiate in the morning.
今天很辛苦 我们都应该睡了
It's been a long day. We should all go to bed.
我们明天再争论
We can argue more tomorrow.
不好意思
Excuse me.
给我让开
Get out of my way.
不
No.
我们私底下怎么睡是一回事
How we sleep in private is one thing,
但斯考普斯刚刚
but Scopus just made a deal
和未来的玛格拉女王及哈兰国王达成协议
with queen-to-be Maghra and her king-to-be Harlan.
不能让他对此起疑心 对吗
Can't let anything confuse that, can we?
如果你敢碰她…
If you touch her…
总有一天我会让你把这句话说完的
One of these days, I'm gonna make you finish that sentence.
我在外面和你一起睡
I'll sleep out here with you.
怎么了
What?
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但他说得对
He's a jackass, but he's right.
我不想成为你失败的原因
I don't want to be the reason for your failure.
反正外面对你来说太冷了
It's too cold for you out here anyways.
进去吧
Go in.
你确定
You sure?
是的
Yes.
我们都知道崔凡特没有袭击坎祖
We all know Trivantes did not attack Kanzua.
但我们也知道你们的女王疯狂到了 足以不顾一切发动战争的地步
But we also know your queen is deranged enough to go to war anyway.
所以我们会把她 当成一个发脾气的小孩来对待
So, we will deal with her the way you deal with a child having a tantrum.
看在和平的份上
In the interests of peace,
我们让她得到渴望的道歉
we will grant her the apology she craves.
谢谢你 大使
Thank you, Ambassador.
作为这个谎言的交换
And in exchange for this lie,
你们要接受我们地图上编成的边境线
you will accept the borders as they are knotted on our maps.
同意吗
Agreed?
我们接受你们的提议 并代表帕炎人♥民♥感谢你们
We accept your proposal and thank you on behalf of the Payan people.
很好
Excellent.
我们的人员会用今天来重画地图
Our clerks will have the day to redraw the maps,
我们明天离开前再审核一下
and we'll review them tomorrow before we depart.
会议结束前还有一件事
One more thing before we adjourn.
你们的女王接受有视力者这件事
This business of your queen embracing sight,
必须终止
that must end.
如果有视力者可以在那边茁壮成长
If the sighted are allowed to grow and prosper there,
边境问题做出多少让步都救不了你们
no amount of border concessions will save you from destruction.
你好 帕丽斯
Hello, Paris.
你好
Hello.
我不记得有邀请你来跟我用餐
I don't recall inviting you to join me.
我不想让你一个人吃饭
I didn't want you to dine alone.
也许我就喜欢一个人吃饭
Maybe I like dining alone.
谁也不喜欢一个人吃饭
No one likes dining alone.
我要你留在考风身边 不是要你把他变成一名士兵
When I asked you to stay close to Kofun, I did not mean turn him into a soldier.
相信我 他不会成为士兵的
Believe me, there's no risk of that.
我是认真的 他由你照顾
I'm serious. He is under your care.
你的责任是指引他
It is your responsibility to guide him.
我在教那孩子如何保护自己
I'm teaching a boy how to protect himself,
-仅此而已 -托德
-nothing more. -Toad.
我一生都在学习如何杀死巫者
My whole life, I was taught to kill witches.
现在你对我说 我必须保护他们
Now you tell me I must protect them.
我为什么要相信你
So, why should I trust you?
你必须相信自己
You must trust yourself.
只有你自己 能对你的每一个选择负责 兄弟
You, and you alone, are responsible for every choice you make, man.
那如果我选错了呢
What if I choose wrong?
你不会的
You won't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为…
Because…
我知道你是一个好人
I can tell you are a good man…
就是名字太蠢了
with a very stupid name.
好人
Good man.
早上好
Good morning.
嗨
Hi.
你是在为昨晚的事后悔吗
Are you regretting last night?
我从没做过那样的事
I've just never done that before.
新鲜事物总是令人害怕
What is new is always frightening…
但也令人兴奋
but also exciting.
我不想做任何令你感到不适的事
I wouldn't wanna do anything that makes you uncomfortable.
最近似乎一切都令我不适
These days that seems to be everything.
你之前过得很艰难
You've had a hard time.
你不知道该相信谁
You don't know who to trust.
现在让我们来做个约定
Let's make a pact, right now.
我永远不会骗你
I will never lie to you.
你永远不会骗我
You will never lie to me.
即使我们告诉彼此的事可能会造成痛苦
Even when the things we tell each other might be painful to hear.
同意吗
Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
这个和平
This peace…
建立在无数谎言之上
it's built on so many lies.
它是不牢靠的
And it won't stand.
也许所有谎言的背后有更强大的真♥相♥
Maybe there's a greater truth beyond all the lies.
什么真♥相♥
And what truth is that?
没有人想打仗
That no one wants war.
我希望自己像你那样充满希望
I wish I was as hopeful as you are.
这个嘛…
Well…
如果你留在我身边 也许你也会充满希望
if you stay close, maybe it will rub off.
有入侵者 快醒醒
Intruders! Wake up!
怎么回事
What's happening?
沃茨指挥官
Commander Watts?
谁在那里
Who's there?
谁…
Who's--
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表