剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
We are well fortified here.
宾萨城有全帕炎最大的军团 不是吗
Pennsa has the largest regiment in Paya, does it not?
这是我选这里的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I chose it.
我以为是因为你把我当成朋友
I thought it's 'cause you knew you had a friend in me.
我需要你的友谊吗
Am I in need of your friendship?
有些风言风语 女王陛下
Well, there are whispers, my queen.
风言风语
Whispers.
是 众所周知 坎祖的贵族
Yeah, it's no secret that the nobility of Kanzua
当时正在反对你
were mobilizing against you.
说话谨慎些 哈兰
Be very careful, Harlan.
我一向谨慎 女王陛下
I always am, my queen.
我对你的忠诚是无容置疑的
My devotion to you is unassailable,
但宾萨城很大
but Pennsa's a big city.
有很多派系 有很多有权势的人
Lot of factions, lot of people of influence.
他们有自己的怀疑
They have their suspicions.
我只能认为
I can only assume
你想要表达某个观点
you're working your way towards something resembling a point.
是我之前表达过的
It's the same one I made before.
我是你的朋友
You've got a friend in me.
我可以成为非常好的朋友
I can be a very good one.
我会记住的 如果没别的事了 退下吧
I'll keep that in mind. Now if there's nothing else, leave me.
我还在熟悉新的皇宫呢
I'm still learning my way around my new palace.
女王陛下
My queen.
布兹
Boots.
是 女王陛下
Yes, Queen?
你能看见 我美吗
You can see. Do I look well?
你很美
You look beautiful.
我看起来想让你留在身边吗
Do I look like I want you around?
退下
Leave me!
凯利根
Kerrigan.
女王怎么样啊
And how was the queen?
正如我记忆中那样狡猾、危险
Every bit as cunning and dangerous as I remember.
听起来像我喜欢的女人
Sounds like my kind of woman.
那妹妹呢
And the sister?
我还没看透她
Haven't figured her out yet,
但二人之间有一种耐人寻味的不和谐
but there's an intriguing disharmony between the two.
有什么地方不对劲
Something's off.
-是什么 -我不知道
-What is it? -I don't know.
也许值得调查
Could be worth discovering.
无论如何 我都需要我们之前讨论过的筹码
Either way, I'll no doubt require the leverage we discussed.
你知道他在哪里吗
You know where he is?
此时此刻 他正被押送过来
He is being delivered as we speak.
好
Good.
同时
In the meantime,
似乎宾萨城的大勋爵被赶出了自己的卧室
it seems the High Lord of Pennsa has been expelled from his own bedroom.
是
Yep.
并非巧合的是 他弟弟也一样
Not coincidentally, so has his younger brother.
我就觉得你会这么说
I had a feeling you'd say that.
烈焰之神 保护我们的汉妮娃
God Flame. Protect our Haniwa.
她的父亲巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss, her father.
让他们毫发无损地回到我们身边
Deliver them whole to us.
让他们平静地回到我们身边
Deliver them in peace to us.
给…
Give--
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你不是独自一人在这里 对吗
You're not out here all alone, are you?
我也可以这么问你
I could ask the same thing of you.
但你不是独自一人 对吗
But you are not alone, are you?
不 我不是…
No, I'm not--
是猎巫者 我们必须立刻离开
Witchfinders. We have to go now.
该死
Shit.
别动
Don't move.
-汉妮娃 -我该走了
-Haniwa. -It's time for me to go.
-你绝不可能离开城市 -那这会是个很短的旅途
-You'll never make it out of the city. -Then it'll be a short trip.
现在我们一起走到脚镣那里…
Now, we're gonna walk over to that leg shackle--
该死
Fuck.
-我不想伤害你 -那就放我走
-I don't wanna hurt you. -Then let me go.
我也不想放你走
I don't want to do that either.
该死
Fuck!
够了
That's enough.
猎巫者在离首都这么远的地方做什么
What are Witchfinders doing this far from the capital?
我们在找一对阿肯尼的兄妹
We're searching for two Alkenny siblings,
-汉妮娃和考风 -不是我们
-Haniwa and Kofun. -We are not them.
我们的狗闻出了不一样的答案
Our dogs smell otherwise.
-这是考风 -我不是
-This is Kofun. -No, I'm not.
别碰他
Leave him be.
你的声音苍老 你不是汉妮娃
The years in your voice tell me that you are not Haniwa.
-所以她在哪 -她没和我们在一起
-So, where is she? -She is not with us.
一个总比没有强
Well, one's better than none.
-奉玛格拉公主之令 -玛格拉
-By order of Princess Maghra… -Maghra?
你要立即随我们回宾萨城
…you are to return with us to Pennsa immediately.
你在说什么 她不是…公主 她死了
What are you talking about? She's not-- Princess? She's dead.
放心 她活着 而且是凯恩女王的妹妹
I assure you she is both alive and the sister of Queen Kane.
你说谎
You're lying.
他说的是真话
He speaks truth.
-什么 -她还活着
-What? -She's alive.
玛格拉还活着
Maghra is alive.
-什么 -我们得走了 立刻
-What? -We need to move. Now.
你确定
You're sure?
我在他身上 感受到了她生命的力量 很强烈
I felt her life force on him very strongly.
谢谢你确认了毫无疑问的事
Thank you for confirming that which was never in doubt.
-我们走吧 -等等 不
-Now let's go. -Wait, no!
等等 我们不能离开 我们在等人
Wait, wait, we can't leave. We're waiting for someone.
是汉妮娃吗
Is it Haniwa?
是 还有我父亲 他们很快就会来这里
Yes, and my father. They'll be here soon.
-我们现在就走 -不 我们不能丢下他们
-We go now. -No, we can't leave without them.
我们不能留下 太危险了
We can't stay. It's too dangerous.
听着 你可以自愿来
Now, you can come willingly,
也可以被捆在我的马背上来
or you can come bound to the back of my horse.
你自己选
Make your choice.
-帕丽斯 -玛格拉还活着
-Paris… -Maghra is alive.
考风 去找你母亲吧
Kofun, go to your mother.
我在这里等巴霸和汉妮娃
I will wait here for Baba and Haniwa.
我不会把你独自丢在这里
I'm not leaving you here alone.
我不会是独自一人
I will not be alone.
去她身边吧
Go to her.
立刻
Go now.
哈兰勋爵 进来吧
Lord Harlan. You may come in.
你从我的敲门声认出了我
You knew me from my knock.
或是你上楼的脚步声
Or from your gait coming up the stairs.
是 我忘了 你是一位阿尤拉
Yes, I forgot. You're an Ayura.
还有 在这栋房♥子里 请不必拘泥于无聊的礼仪
And please, within these walls, no boring formalities.
叫我哈兰就好
Call me Harlan.
我认为你想叫我玛格拉
Well, I assume you want to call me Maghra.
我们小时候我就是这样叫你的
It's what I called you when we were children.
-我们已不是小孩子了 -我们当然是
-Well, we're not children anymore. -'Course we are.
只是随着年龄增长 变得更悲伤、更愤怒
Just sadder, angrier ones as we age.
我有一份礼物要送给你心中的童真
I come bearing a gift for the child within.
声音魔棒
A sound wand.
我很多年没拥有过这个了
I haven't had one of these in years.
我记得你一直很喜欢玩这个
I recall you always enjoyed playing with those.
是
Yeah.
只有它们能让我头脑中的噪音安静下来
They were the only thing that would quiet the noise in my head.
谢谢你 哈兰
Thank you, Harlan.
这是微不足道的 玛格拉
It was the least I could do, Maghra.
你是说在我姐姐抢了你的家之后吗
After my sister took your home, you mean?
我做的一切都是为女王效劳
Everything I do is in service of the queen.
根据我的记忆
As I recall it,
你做的一切都是为自己效劳
everything you ever did was always in service of yourself.
看来你我的记忆力都很好
Well, it seems we both have long memories.
告诉我
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表