剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
Is someone else in the room?
有一位我忠实的仆人
A trusted servant loyal to me.
泽辰 你从哪里来
Where are you from, Zechan?
坎祖 勋爵
Kanzua, sir.
你是坎祖的一名皇宫守卫
And you were a palace sentry at Kanzua?
是 勋爵 当了20多年
Yes, sir. For over 20 years.
所以崔凡特人进攻时你在场
So you were there when the Trivantians attacked?
坎祖被摧毁时我在场
I was there when Kanzua fell.
但关键是 没有人进攻
But the thing of it is, there was no attack.
那大坝是如何被毁的
Then how did the dam come to be destroyed?
我不确定 勋爵
I can't say for sure, sir.
我只知道当时没有崔凡特人
All I know is, there were no Trivantians.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那就是很平常的一天
It was a regular day.
鸟鸣风吹
Birds and wind.
崔凡特士兵的声音我是一次也没听到
Not once did I hear the sound of Trivantian stingers.
没有战吼声
No war cries.
那如果不是崔凡特人干的 谁该对此事负责
So if it wasn't the Trivantians, who was responsible?
你要了解 勋爵
You have to understand, sir.
我父亲也是坎祖的守卫 他的父亲也是
My father was a guard at Kanzua, as was his father before him.
我们几代人都为皇室效命
We have served the monarchy for generations.
我了解…
I understand. I understand.
没事
It's all right.
说出你打算说的话吧 士兵
Say what you came to say, soldier.
我对那里的建筑了如指掌 每一条过道、谁能通行
I knew those buildings inside and out, every passageway, who had access.
我相信唯一能够开闸放水的人…
And I believe that the only person who could have released the waters…
是女王她本人
was the queen herself.
哈兰勋爵 你确实有一种戏剧性的天赋
Lord Harlan, you do have a flair for the dramatic.
这种话…
This kind of talk, you know…
如果不加以管控 就会像瘟疫般传播
left unchecked, it can spread like a plague.
如果人们怀疑你关于坎祖的说法
And if the people doubt your account of Kanzua,
他们也会怀疑你那个有视力孩子的说法
they will doubt the sighted child you spoke of,
以及你的神授君权
and your mandate from God.
你的全部
All of it.
你要确保这种事不会发生
You will make sure that won't happen.
如果威胁到我的女王 这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I can do if it threatens my queen.
想想看 我会变得警惕得多
And just think how much more vigilant I'd be
如果受威胁的人是我妻子的姐姐
if it threatened the sister of my own wife.
有紧急消息 我的女王
Urgent message for you, my queen.
来
Come.
放心吧 哈兰 你会娶到你的新娘
Rest assured, Harlan, you'll have your bride.
赛贝丝 拜托 我现在没力气和你吵
Sibeth, please. I have no fight left in me right now.
放松 妹妹 我带来了好消息
Relax, Sister. I come bearing good news.
找到考风了
Kofun has been found.
此时此刻 我的士兵们正带着他返回这里
My soldiers are making their way back here with him as we speak.
什么 他们什么时候到
What? When will they arrive?
那汉妮娃和巴霸沃斯呢
What about Haniwa and Baba Voss?
恐怕还没找到他们
No sign of them, I'm afraid.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
他会不惜一切代价让他们待在一起的
He would have kept them together at all costs.
除非他做不到了
Unless he no longer could.
既然现在考风要加入我们了
And now that Kofun will be joining us,
我们就要面对他的安全问题
we are faced with the issue of his safety.
安全问题
Safety?
如你所知 要让人们接受新的规定需要时间
As you witnessed, it will take some time before the people embrace the new way.
你对布兹就没有这种担忧
You had no such concerns about Boots.
布兹是无名小卒
Boots is nobody.
只是你孩子的父亲而已
Just the father of your child.
怎么了
What?
我能听见你的心跳在加速 赛贝丝
I can hear your heartbeat growing faster, Sibeth.
但只有你的心跳
But only your heart.
孩子
The baby.
你流产了
You lost the baby.
赛贝丝 我很遗憾
Sibeth. I'm so sorry.
你的孩子回来了 而我的孩子却根本不会出现了
Your child returns while mine has decided not to come at all.
这令我们陷入了一个颇为艰难的境地
Which does put us in a somewhat difficult position.
如果我的孩子没了这件事传出去
If word gets out that I'm not with child,
人们便会质疑 有视力的孩子受到保护这一命令
the protection of sighted children will be called into question
比现在更加强烈地质疑
even more than it already is.
考风的安全将得不到保障
Kofun's safety will not be ensured.
我不明白这次对话的意义
I don't understand this conversation.
-你是在威胁我的儿子吗 -恰恰相反
-Are you threatening my son? -On the contrary.
我会尽我所能保护外甥
I'll do everything in my power to protect my nephew.
但如果人♥民♥起义反抗我、反抗我们
But if the people rise against me, against us,
就没有人保护他了
there'll be no one left to protect him.
原来是因为哈兰
This is about Harlan.
和哈兰勋爵联手 能保证我们掌控团结一致的军队
An alliance with Lord Harlan guarantees us control over a united military
这是任何变革的终极威慑
that will serve as the ultimate deterrent to any talk of revolution.
你为什么对此事如此坚持 你有什么事瞒着我
Why are you so insistent on this? What aren't you telling me?
显然坎祖有些幸存者
Apparently, there are survivors of Kanzua.
-如果传出去… -会传出去的
-If word spreads… -Word will spread.
唯一的问题在于 发生动♥乱♥时 我们是否做好了充足的准备
The only question is how well positioned we will be to quell any unrest
来维护我们的权威
to assert our authority when it does.
像哈兰这种位置上的人 他可以息事宁人 也可以煽风点火
A man in Harlan's position, he could pour the water or fan flames,
这全都要看他的利益何在
depending on where his interests lie.
而现在 他想要的是你
And right now, what he wants is you.
妹妹 我知道我在要求你付出什么
Sister. I know what I'm asking of you.
-我本来是不会要求的 但… -嘘 别说了…
-I wouldn't ask it, but-- -Shh. Just-- Just…
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
我同意配合这场闹剧 有一个条件 就是哈兰必须明白
I'll agree to this charade as long as Harlan understands
这只是出于便利的协定
it's simply an arrangement of convenience.
婚姻都是如此
As all marriages are.
我还是无法想象自己的母亲是个公主
I still can't imagine my mother as a princess.
玛格拉凯恩生来就是个统治者
Maghra Kane was born to rule.
有其父必有其女
Her father's daughter in every way.
然而你还是把她当成野兽一样追猎
Yet you hunted her like an animal.
不
No.
我的任务是找到巫者杰拉玛瑞 再找到他的孩子们
My charge was to find the witch, Jerlamarel, and then his children.
我们相信玛格拉已经死了
Maghra was believed to be dead.
-我们应该在这里扎营 -我们才刚开始走
-We should camp here. -We just started walking.
这条穿过山脚的路很难走
It's a difficult passage up through the foothills.
你父亲需要休息
Your father will need rest.
别代表我说话 猎巫者
Do not speak for me, Witchfinder.
好 那我就代表自己说
Okay, then I'll speak for myself.
和你一样 我也流血了 也好几天没吃东西了
Like you, I've lost blood. Like you, I haven't eaten in days.
虽然我没有像你一样被鞭挞…
And although I haven't been whipped on the rack like you--
嘘 塔玛奇
Shh! Tamacti.
-看到什么了 亲爱的 -神制♥造♥的笼子
-What do you see, my love? -Cages of the God bone.
-该死 -怎么了
-Shit. -What?
是奴隶贩的窝点
It's a Slaver's den.
-你以前来过这里 -不 没有
-You know this place from before? -No, I do not.
塔玛奇 我们必须快速移♥动♥ 来
Tamacti, we must move quickly. Come.
爸爸 没事 没有人过来
Papa, it's okay. There's no one coming.
他们已经在这里了
They're already here.
站在原地别动
Stand where you are.
你好 朋友
Greetings, friend.
如果我们闯入了你们的领地 我道歉
If we are trespassing, I apologize.
我们只想去东边的山脚下 没有别的意思
We have no intentions other than to get to the eastern foothills.
你们去山脚下做什么
What's your business in the foothills?
去尤里牛市
The Yuree cattle markets.
你们可以走了
You may go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能走 姑娘
Not you, girl.
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
你会学会服从的 姑娘
You'll be taught obedience, girl.
是谁 说话
Who's there? Speak!
喘口气吧 巴霸 你们安全了
Catch your breath, Baba. You are safe.
帕丽斯
Paris!
汉妮娃
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表