剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
谁都不必保护我
Well, no one need protect me.
如果不宣布女王参战 那她参战就没什么意义了
There's little purpose in the queen coming if she doesn't make it known she's coming.
一旦宣布 她的军队就会专注于保护她
And once she makes it known, her army will be more focused
而不是取得胜利
on her safety than victory.
她会成为一种负担
She will be a liability.
你知道你在要求我做什么吗
Do you understand what you're asking of me?
我不是在要求
I'm not asking.
我可不是我姐姐
I'm not my sister.
我不会送我的人♥民♥、家人上战场
I will not send my people, my family, into battle
而我却坐在家里喝茶
while I sit at home, drinking tea.
这是一位母亲的反应 而不是女王的
That's the reaction of a mother, not a queen.
感性 不实用
Sentimental, not practical.
我的职责是打赢这场战斗
My job is to win this battle.
我不会让我的作战计划受到影响
And I will not have my battle plan compromised.
受你影响也不行
Not even by you.
感性
Sentimental?
那你说我该怎么做
So what do you propose I do?
你应该…
You will do…
做每一位伟大领袖必须做的
what every great leader must do.
祝福并鼓舞你的军队
Bless and inspire your army.
等我们回来后收拾残局
And be there to pick up the pieces when we return.
你是认真的
You're serious.
我什么时候没认真过
Have you ever known me to be otherwise?
我得知你会和我们一起上战场
I understand you'll be joining us.
听起来不像是普通的神制♥造♥物 能让我拿一下吗
It doesn't sound like ordinary God bone. May I?
很重
Heavy.
不好挥刀
Unwieldy.
对小手来说是这样
For a small hand, yes.
一组不真实的联盟
A surreal set of alliances.
你和你之前的敌人并肩作战 对抗你之前的祖国
You are fighting with your former enemy against your former home.
我是为了家人战斗 而不是皇室
I fight for my family, not the crown.
你妻子就是皇室 有区别吗
Your wife is the crown. So is there any difference?
我理解
I understand.
我曾经也是一位丈夫
I once was a husband.
一位父亲
And a father.
坎祖
Kanzua.
对 坎祖
Yes. Kanzua.
很遗憾你失去了家人
Sorry for your loss.
你为家人战斗了很多年
You spent years fighting in the service of your family.
而我在战斗时失去了家人
And I lost my family in the service of the fight.
我真心希望你家人的结果会比我家人好
I do hope yours fares better than mine.
我的亲弟弟是我们获胜的阻碍
My own brother stands between us and victory.
无论结果如何 我都会输
No matter the outcome, I will lose.
如果战争还有更好的定义
If there's a better definition of war…
我倒是希望听听看
I have yet to hear it.
你知道我们是赢不了的
You know we can't win.
他们有更好的训练 他们有更好的武器
They are better trained. They are better armed.
至少我们人数比他们少
At least there's fewer of us.
你我都是士兵
You and I are soldiers.
我们即使知道会输还是会去战斗
We fight even when we know we're gonna lose.
这就是我们和其他人的区别
That's what makes us different than the others.
我不是士兵
I'm not a soldier.
我是来打胜仗的
I come to win.
-陛下 -上尉
-Your Majesty. -Captain.
信使准备好宣布女王驾到了
The heralds are ready to announce you.
谢谢
Thank you.
战争不是我发起的 我怎么让人们参战
How do I send people off to a war I didn't start?
-你在问我的建议 -是
-Are you asking my advice? -Yes.
很好
Excellent.
我没有建议 但是谢谢你问我
I have none to give, but thank you for asking.
听我说
Listen to me.
你生来就该是女王
This is the role you were born for.
我毫不怀疑 你会知道该说什么的
I don't doubt for an instant you'll find the words.
-哈兰 -女王准备好了
-Harlan. -The queen is ready.
是 勋爵
Yes, sir.
女王陛下驾到
Her Majesty the queen.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你该不会认为我会再让你溜走一次吧
You didn't think I'd let you sneak off again, did you?
我以为指路人不参与战争和政♥治♥
I thought the Compass stayed out of war and politics.
没错
We do.
我唯一的职责是把你活着带回来
My only charge, though, is to bring you back alive.
如果这意味着要杀死一大堆崔凡特士兵 那也只好如此
And if that means killing a whole mess of Trivantian soldiers, so be it.
-嗨 考风 -汉妮娃
-Hey, Kofun. -Haniwa.
帕炎公民们
Citizens of Paya.
我的姐姐让我国陷入了巨大的危险之中
My sister has put our nation in great jeopardy.
因为她的手段和谎言
It was because of her manipulation and lies
现在崔凡特军队已经兵临城下
that we now face the Trivantian army at our doorstep.
我不否认这件事
I won't deny this.
你们已经听过足够多谎言了
You've been lied to enough.
你们只会从本女王这里听到事实真♥相♥
From this queen, you will only hear the truth.
事实就是…
And the truth is…
我们面对的敌军比我们更强大
we face an enemy more powerful than we are.
他们人数更多
They have more men.
他们有更好的武器和更好的训练
They are better armed and better trained.
所以如果你们害怕
So if you are afraid…
请记住 害怕的不只你们
know that you are not alone.
和我姐姐不同 我是一位母亲、妻子
Unlike my sister, I am a mother and wife.
我很害怕
And I am terrified.
许多年来 我和阿肯尼部族居住在山里
For many years, I made my home in the mountains with the Alkenny,
在那里 我们最重视的就是家庭和社群
where we cherished nothing above family and community,
每一条生命都很宝贵
and where every life was precious.
我现在不是以女王的身份向你们发言
And I address you now, not as your queen,
而是作为一位母亲、一位妻子
but as a mother and a wife.
我不把你们视为战士
And I address you, not as warriors,
而是丈夫、妻子、儿子和女儿
but husbands and wives, and sons and daughters.
我们都很害怕
We are all scared.
我们都有太多宝贵的东西不想失去
And we all have so much to lose.
所以此时此刻
So at this moment…
我安慰大家
I offer you this comfort.
世世代代以来 帕炎人♥民♥努力拼搏
In all the generations that Paya has struggled
就是为了在崔凡特人的侵略中活下来
to survive Trivantian aggression…
我们从未被征服
we have never been conquered.
崔凡特人的脚步从未踏上过这片土地 他们永远不会
Trivantian boots have never walked on this soil, and they never will!
无论多少神制♥造♥的武器或火焰都永远无法
No amount of God bone or fire will ever be enough
将我们和这片土地分开
to separate us from this land,
这片土地属于我们的家庭 属于我们的祖先
the land of our families, the land of our ancestors!
我相信我们的未来会比过去美好得多
I believe in a future far better than our past.
我们和我们的家庭将会兴旺发达
One where we and our families will thrive and prosper
这片土地上将没有仇恨和偏见
in a land safe from hate and bigotry,
没有敌军的侵略
and safe from invading armies.
我们今天就是为了这个未来而战
And it is that future we fight for today.
所以我的帕炎同胞们
So, my fellow Payans…
勇敢的帕炎儿女们
brave sons and daughters of Paya…
要迅捷
be swift.
要坚强
Be strong.
让敌人知道
And let the enemy know
他们的血也许会洒落在我们的土地上
that their blood may fall on our land,
但是这片土地会永远存续
but it will remain, now and forever,
这是帕炎的土地
Payan land!
-注意 -注意
-Tak! -Tak!
帕丽斯
Paris.
这里 巴霸沃斯 我在你旁边
Here, Baba Voss, at your side.
你会再次面对伊多
You will face Edo again.
我不能杀死自己的弟弟
I cannot kill my own brother.
那他就会杀死你
Then he will kill you.
也许吧
Maybe.
你认为那样你的罪就会被赦免
And you think then you'll be absolved?
动动脑子 大块头
Use your mind, lump.
想想你的孩子们 谁来保护他们不受他的伤害
Think of your children. Who will protect them from him?
-你来 -别不切实际 巴霸
-You will. -Don't be daft, Baba.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表