剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
改变世界不是我们的职责
It's not our job to change the world.
我们的职责是…
It's our job to…
用我们的视力让我们身边的事物变好一些
use our sight to make things better right where we are.
那我们该怎么做
And how do we do that?
这个嘛…
Well…
你可以从给我读书开始
you could start by reading to me.
我很乐意
I would love to.
“‘我可以告诉你们我的冒险
"'I could tell you my adventures
从今天早晨开始’ 爱丽丝有点胆怯地说
beginning from this morning,' said Alice, a little timidly.
‘但不必从昨天说起
'But it's no use going back to yesterday,
因为今天的我跟那时已经不同’”
because I was a different person then.'"
这就是伟大的战士 巴霸沃斯
So this is the great warrior… Baba Voss.
你现在算不上是战士了吧
You're no fucking warrior now, are you?
回去
Get back!
给我趴下
Get down!
-趴好了 -你撞破了我的鼻子
-Stay down! -You broke my fucking nose!
长官
Sir.
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss.
受刑整整四天
Four days on the rack.
我应该感谢你
I should thank you.
抱歉 我给不了你酒 只有水
Sorry. I can't offer you anything stronger than water.
不过…拿去吧
But… here.
我认识你的声音 猎巫者
I know your voice, Witchfinder.
我会在噩梦中听到
I hear it in my nightmares.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun.
你杀害了我的妻子
You killed my wife.
你想我死 我不怪你
I don't blame you for wanting me dead.
我对你和你的村民犯下了许多罪行
I've committed many offenses to you and your people,
但杀死你的妻子不是其中之一
but killing your wife is not one of them.
我早晚会走出这个牢笼
I'm gonna make it through these bars at some point.
到了那一天 我会让你痛不欲生
And when I do, I'm gonna hurt you.
听我说 被留下等死的人是我 不是玛格拉
Listen to me. I was the one left for dead, not Maghra.
不准你说她的名字…
Don't you say her name! Don't you say her name.
我永远不会伤害她 她是我的公主殿下
I could never harm her. She is my princess.
公主 你在说什么
Princess? What are you talking about?
你在胡说八道 猎巫者
You make no sense, Witchfinder.
你的妻子是沃夫凯恩陛下的女儿
Your wife was born to His Highness, the king Wolf Kane.
我发誓保护她 因为她是帕炎王位的合法继承人
And I was sworn to protect her as the rightful heir of the Payan throne.
你撒谎 你这个骗子
You lie. You're a liar.
问问你自己 此时此刻我为什么要骗你
Ask yourself what reason might I have to lie to you at this point.
所以我的妻子 她的孩子从出生第一天起就被你猎杀
So, my wife, whose children you hunted since the day they were born,
你说她是公主
you're saying she's a princess?
正是如此
That's what I'm saying.
我还要告诉你
And I'm also telling you
当她和女王离开我时 她活得好好的
that when she and the queen left me, she was very much alive.
-来吧 -两侧来回扫 父亲
-Come on. -Side to side, Father.
每扫一次点一下地
With a tap at the end of each swing.
如果可以 保持持续接触
Constant contact, if you can.
把棍子伸远一些
Hold the stick out farther.
你做得不错 很好 会越来越容易的 父亲
You're doing well. Good. It'll get easier, Father.
跟我说话时别把我当成小孩
Don't talk to me like I'm a child.
放手
Let go!
我要在没有任何人帮助的情况下 找到路 明白吗
I will find my way without any help from anybody! Do you understand?
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
他会习惯的 给他一些时间
He'll get used to it. Just give him some time.
烈焰之神
God Flame.
你保护我不受已知、未知的敌人伤害
You have shielded me from enemies known and unknown.
劝告你忠诚的仆人 加强我的决心 使我不致动摇
Counsel your loyal servant. Strengthen my resolve, that I will not be shaken.
我会执行你的意志 因为你将按你的意愿保护我
I will serve your will… as you will preserve me at your pleasure.
陛下
Your Majesty?
该死
Fuck.
抱歉 女王陛下
Apologies, my queen.
哈兰勋爵求见
Lord Harlan begs a moment of your time.
准了 你走吧
Grant it to him, then leave.
是 女王陛下
Yes, my queen.
好香
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢薰衣草牛奶浴的气味
I love the smell of a lavender milk bath.
哈兰勋爵
Lord Harlan,
你不拘泥于礼节的倾向有点危险啊
you have a dangerous tendency toward the informal.
有的人可能会误以为这是不敬
Some might mistake it for disrespect.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我很喜欢我们共同经历的历史
I relish our history together,
我的童年在你父亲的宫廷里度过
my childhood in your father's court.
我觉得将我们联♥系♥在一起的忠诚度 要远大于女王和臣民间的那种
I think it binds us with a loyalty far deeper than simply queen and subject.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
这就引出了我求见的目的
Which brings me to the purpose of my visit.
我真是满怀期待呢
I am bursting with anticipation.
大胆的举措 刚刚设立首都 这么快就发动战争
Bold move, launching a war so soon after consecrating a new capital.
-如果你不够胆… -我不想打败仗
-If you don't have the stomach for it-- -I don't have the stomach for losing.
你很幸运 你站在胜利的一方
Well, fortunately for you, you're on the winning side.
嫁给我
Marry me.
好吧 这并不是我期待的回应
Uh-huh. Not exactly the response I hoped for.
当你的傲慢连我都感到惊讶时
When your hubris surprises even me,
也许你该重新考虑一下你的世界观了
it might be time to rethink your worldview.
你需要我、我的军队、我的人♥民♥
You need me. My army, my people.
你是说我的军队和我的人♥民♥
You mean my army and my people.
你是要向全世界最强大的军事力量宣战
You're declaring war on the greatest military force in the world.
要想得到胜利的一线希望
To even hope to succeed,
你需要这里每一个男女不渝的忠诚
you need the undying fealty of every man and woman here.
拥有宾萨城就能拥有整个帕炎
You have Pennsa, and you will have all of Paya.
我以为我已经拥有了
And here I thought I already did.
是
Yeah.
你的臣民可能会为了 保护他们合法的君主而死
Your subjects might die to protect their rightful sovereign, but…
但我打赌 他们不会同样勇于牺牲
I'll bet they're a little less generous with their skins
去保护一个被他们当作巫者的孩子
when it comes to protecting a child they think is a witch.
如果我嫁给你呢
And if I marry you?
我就是这里的王法 已经持续了一代人之久
I've been the rule of law here for a generation.
作为有视力的孩子的继父 我可以改变对你不利的民♥意♥
As stepfather to the sighted child, I can change the minds that need changing.
我想不出有什么更好的办法 能巩固你的王位了
I can't think of a better way to solidify your position.
还有你的地位
And yours.
当然还有我的
Of course, and mine.
否则我为什么要这么做
Why else would I do it?
你可以娶我妹妹
You can have my sister.
当她那对有视力的皇室孩子的继父
Be stepfather to her sighted royal children.
她有两个呢
She's got two of 'em.
玛格拉不是已婚吗
Isn't Maghra married already?
巴霸沃斯死了
Baba Voss is dead.
而且无论如何 阿肯尼人在帐篷里做♥爱♥
And in any case, Alkenny rutting in their tents
在帕炎法律中可算不上是婚姻
doesn't qualify as marriage under Payan law.
我觉得玛格拉不会这么想
I don't think Maghra would feel the same.
哈兰勋爵 你是不是低估了自己的魅力
Lord Harlan, are you underestimating your own charm?
你会劝她吗
You'll talk to her?
会
Yes.
现在过来 跪在女王面前
Now come here and kneel before your queen.
开门
Open the gate!
180度向上
Two quarters up!
右一
Right one.
快 此地不宜久留
Come on. We can't stay here.
等等…
Wait. Wait.
直击
Straight.
向左两步
Left, two step.
那个男孩能看见
That boy can see.
我说向左
I said, left!
你说你是唯一的有视力者
You said you were the only one.
这是伊多的秘密计划 那孩子是杰拉玛瑞的儿子
It's Edo's secret program. The boy's a son of Jerlamarel's.
他对他的训练是和将军之间安排的一部分
He trained him as part of an arrangement he has with the general.
杰拉玛瑞
Jerlamarel?
所以他…
So, what, he just--
就这么把那孩子送人了
just gave that boy away?
兰恩 他还是个孩子
Wren, he's a child!
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表