剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
快下来
Come down here.
-你什么时候学会骑马了 -我没学
-When did you learn to ride? -I didn't.
-其实颠得我好痛 -帕丽斯怎么说
-It hurts a lot actually. -What does Paris say?
她说你们会被出♥卖♥♥♥ 我们应该立刻离开
She says you will be betrayed. We should go now.
如果我们放弃谈判 就一定会开战
If we leave the talks, we are assured of war.
是她梦到的 妈妈
She dreamt it, Mama.
她似乎很确定
She seemed very sure.
帕丽斯的预感可能会成真
Paris's premonitions might come true,
但如果我们转身离开 成千上万人将会死去
but if we walk away, thousands of people will die.
这是一定的
That is a certainty.
爸爸
Papa.
你母亲会去处理外交事宜
Your mother will handle our business.
我们会留在附近 以防真的有人背叛
We will stay close in case this betrayal does come to pass.
谢谢
Thank you.
她以前也出过错
She has been wrong before.
帕丽斯还是妈妈
Paris or Mom?
都出过
Both.
你来了真好
It's good you came.
找个栖身的地方 保持警惕
Find a perch. Keep watch.
好
Okay.
我的守卫告诉我你开始练习骑马了
My guards told me you'd taken to riding.
我听到这个真是太高兴了
I was so pleased to hear it.
因为你拥有视力
With your sight…
你一定可以骑得飞快
you must be able to ride so quickly.
多令人兴奋啊
How exhilarating.
我在想
I wonder,
你愿意骑马载我去兜风吗
would you take me on a ride?
这对我来说意义重大
It would mean so much to me.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Great.
我好久没有像这样感受过自♥由♥了
I haven't felt freedom like that in such a long time.
是吗 你可是女王啊
Really? You're the queen.
不要把权力误认为是自♥由♥
Don't mistake power for freedom.
我的王位将我和人♥民♥拴在一起
My position binds me to my people,
但也让我永远保持着一定距离
but it also keeps me forever at a distance.
听起来好孤独
That sounds lonely.
人人都听我的命令 但是…
Everyone does as I command…
没有人和我一起笑
but no one laughs with me…
想要了解我的感受
wishes to know how I feel.
我开心吗 难过吗
Am I happy? Sad?
我是…女王
I'm… I'm the queen.
我已经很久没有感受到 其他人对我表达简单 诚实的情感了
It's been a very long time since someone treated me with simple, honest affection.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们再跑一次吧
Should we go again?
我们两国之间发生过多年血腥冲突
For years there was bloody conflict between our nations.
但和平已经持续了很长时间
But for a long while, the peace has held.
而现在我们听说 你们的女王组建了战争议会
And now we hear your queen has assembled a war council.
丑话说在前头
Know this now,
如果我们付诸武力 这将成为所有帕炎人后悔的一天
it will be a sorry day for all Payans if we answer this call to arms.
但我们并不是很想开战
But we have no particular desire to go to war.
也许等你们把女王的行为解释清楚
Perhaps once you explain your queen's behavior,
我们能达成没那么血腥的解决方案
we can reach a less bloody solution.
女王对崔凡特人的侵略做出了回应
The queen has responded to Trivantian aggression.
你们的士兵一直在侵占我们的土地
Your soldiers have been encroaching on our land,
占领边境线上的城镇 将我们的人♥民♥抓去当奴隶
occupying border towns and taking our people as slaves.
如果你的指控是真的
If your accusations were true,
我们可以讨论如何解决
we could talk about settling them.
但崔凡特法律规定 任何贩奴集团不得跨过东部边境线
But Trivantian law prohibits any slaving company from crossing the eastern border.
而且我们也没有占领任何帕炎城镇
And we have occupied no Payan towns
除了反击军事入侵
except in retaliation to military incursions
和我国边境线上的走私活动
and smuggling across our borders.
讨论有关边境线的议题很难
It's hard to talk about borders
因为你们的政♥府♥反复改动测量员的地图
when your government has repeatedly re-knotted the surveyors' maps,
将帕炎的领土据为己有
claiming Payan territory as your own.
把话说清楚 这是正式的指控吗
To be clear, is that a formal accusation?
这是事实
It's a fact.
我认得那个声音
I know that voice.
是兰恩
That's Wren.
救我们逃离崔凡特的女人
The woman who saved us in Trivantes.
听起来你见到她很高兴
Sounds like you're happy to see her.
是的
I am.
你的事总是很难搞
It's always the hard way with you.
如果这是简单的边境纠纷
If this was a simple border dispute,
也许你只需重审地图 并就我们各自的领土达成一致
perhaps you'd just review the maps and agree on our respective territories.
对 但是…
Yes, but…
和平的基础必须建立在正式道歉之上
any peace must come with an official apology
因为你们袭击了坎祖
for the attack on Kanzua.
道歉 你在开玩笑
An apology? You can't be serious.
我们不会为我们没有做的事道歉
We will not apologize for something we did not do.
你们破坏了水坝 试图谋害我们的女王
You destroyed the dam and tried to murder our queen.
我们没有做这种事
We did no such thing!
拜托 我们只要一个简单的道歉
Come on. We're talking a simple apology.
我们是这片大♥陆♥上最强大的军事帝国
We are the strongest military power on the continent.
如果我们想让你们的女王死 她一定会死
If we wanted your queen dead, she'd be dead.
正是那样的军事力量
It's that strength that makes you the only nation
让你们成为唯一能袭击坎祖的国家
capable of pulling off an attack on Kanzua.
你们的女王被很多她自己的人♥民♥鄙视
Your queen is despised by many of her own.
我一点都不奇怪 这所谓的袭击
I would not be surprised if this so-called attack
可能就是她手下人干的
came from within her own camp.
无论如何 我们不会 为我们没有做的事情背黑锅
Regardless, we will not take the blame for something we did not do,
同样 我们会坚持任何保卫国土的行动
just as we will stand by any actions we did take in defense of our nation.
比如 哈兰勋爵
For instance, Lord Harlan,
我们没有隐瞒将你弟弟斩首这件事
we made no secret of beheading your brother
他在我们的城市里打探情报被抓
after he was caught spying in our city.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
出于礼节 我们把他的头送回给你了
we sent his head back to you as a courtesy.
我们本想让他死得痛快 但他拒绝合作
We tried to make it quick, but he refused to cooperate.
-高塞特上尉 -我杀了你
-Captain Gosset! -I'll kill you!
起来
Come on!
好了 够了
All right. That's enough.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
-你去死吧 -我要求立刻逮捕他
-Fuck you! -I want him arrested at once!
这是在中立地带举♥行♥的和平峰会 不得进行逮捕
This is a peace summit on neutral grounds. There will be no arrests!
-往屁♥股♥里塞根拨火棍吧 -我道歉
-Shove a poker up your ass! -I apologize.
别向他们道歉
Don't apologize to them.
这次会议纯属浪费时间 我们没什么可谈了
This conference was a waste of time. We're done here.
你们要走了吗 不
Are you leaving? Oh, no.
再见 晚安
Bye-bye. Good night.
祝你们好梦 混♥蛋♥们
Sweet dreams, assholes.
-帕丽斯 -多数人在户外劈柴
-Paris. -Most people chop firewood outside.
我在练剑
I'm doing sword drills.
同一个动作要反复练习 直到可以不假思索地做出
And… you just do the same motion over and over until it becomes thoughtless.
在战斗中是没有时间思考的
In battle, there's no time to think.
是托德教你的吗
Did Toad teach you that?
不是 这是战斗的基本守则
No, it's a fundamental rule of combat.
记住
Remember…
有些武器比剑更强大
there are weapons more powerful than swords.
怜悯 爱
Compassion, love--
爱没能拯救我们的族人
Love didn't save our people.
我感觉你变了 考风
I sense you're different, Kofun.
心中充满怒火
So much anger.
我当然生气了
Of course I'm angry.
我这一生都活在谎言里
I've been lied to my entire life.
你和女王相处了一段时间
You've spent time with the queen.
要小心 要格外小心 亲爱的
Be careful. Be very careful, my dear.
这个女王
This queen…
她的利益只有一个
serves only one interest.
就是她自己的利益
Her own.
也许她只是很小心 不轻易相信别人
Or maybe she's just careful about who she trusts.
至少她没有装成其他身份
Well, at least she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表