剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
before they're sending out search parties for us.
是你吗 格里芬
That you, Griffin?
你在这儿啊 你到楼下来干什么
There you are. What are you doing down here?
我只是 有点饿了
Um, I just, uh, got a little hungry.
-你为什么会起来 -睡不着
- What about you? - Couldn't sleep.
-爸爸打呼噜吗 -恰恰相反
- Dad's snoring? - Opposite.
他找到了酒店的老设计图 激动不已
He found old blueprints of the hotel and got all excited.
你完全不用担心
Nothing for you to worry about.
好吧 妈啊 你知道他最近很古怪
Okay, come on, Mom. You know he's been acting weird.
每次我提到萨瓦娜
Like every time I mention Savannah
或是他在这里参加夏令营的时光...
or the time he went to camp here- -
这是大人的事 你是小孩子就别管了
This is grown- up stuff. You be the kid.
那我上楼睡觉去了
And go upstairs and go to bed.
没错
Exactly.
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安
- 'Night, Mom. - 'Night.
你这么晚才回来 妈妈会杀了你的
Mom's gonna kill you for being out so late.
又去特蒙特酒店玩了吗
Hanging out at The Tremont again?
你干什么了
What did you do?
-没什么 就是潘趣酒粉染的色 -潘趣酒吗
- Oh. Nothing. It's just punch. - Punch?
妈妈不喜欢你看这种电影
You know, Mom doesn't like you watching those movies.
她不知道的事 就不会让她生气
What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
对极了 所以你绝对不能对她提起
Exactly. Which is why you're not going to mention
我今晚可能去了特蒙特酒店 也可能没去
I may or may not have been at The Tremont tonight.
等等 你这是敲诈勒索
Wait a minute. That's blackmail.
没错 就是这样
Yes. That's kind of exactly what it is.
托弗 尖叫声小点 我需要安睡
Oh, Topher, just keep the screams down. I need my sleep.
硫磺泉警报
"第二天早上不在她的床上"
"...not in her bunk the next morning."
"在附近的湖里打捞过"
"...dredging nearby lake."
是盐 可以驱赶恶灵
Salt. Wards off evil spirits.
不是有人敲门的声音
That's not someone at the door.
是鬼 这次是真的了
Ghost, for real this time.
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad? What are you doing?
他发疯了
He's gone crazy.
爸爸 快停下 你会把墙都弄倒的
Dad, stop! You'll knock the whole wall down.
就这面墙而已 离远点
Just this one. Stay back.
我觉得这面墙没有任何问题啊
Seemed like a perfectly okay wall to me.
我发现了那些设计蓝图
Found those old blueprints.
应该是最早的版本
The original ones, I think.
这面墙后面有个房♥间
There's a room behind this wall.
可能是多年前给封起来了
Probably boarded- up years ago.
-密室吗 -没有门的密室
- A secret room? - With no door.
你感觉到了吗
Did you feel that?
-起鸡皮疙瘩了 -是萨瓦娜吗
- Goosebumps. - Savannah?
孩子们 离远点 可能会很危险
Kids, get away from there. It could be dangerous.
所以我们现在还要拆墙了吗
So we're taking down walls now?
自己拆省钱些
Cheaper to do it yourself.
走吧 孩子们 去看看我在耕种的花♥园♥
Come on, guys. Why don't you see the garden I'm planting?
-但我们想看看 -不得有异议
- But we wanna see. - No arguments.
格里芬 把手电筒递给我
Griff, buddy, hand me that flashlight.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
看上去是个工作间
Looks like some kind of workshop.
♪路易斯安那州有个地方♪
♪ There's a place in Louisiana ♪
♪在枫糖树的影子下♪
♪ Under sugar maple shade ♪
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, you okay?
爸爸
Dad?
那是什么歌♥
What was that song?
你妈妈说得对 这...
Your mom's right. It's, uh...
这里不安全 走吧
It's not safe in here. Come on.
我爸假装他没有被吓到 但他真的吓到了
He was pretending he wasn't, but my dad was totally freaked.
那是首歌♥ 可能是夏令营时唱过的
It was a song, maybe from camp.
是一个女孩唱的
A girl was singing it.
然后他就把插座拔了吗
That's when he pulled the plug out?
他想阻止那歌♥继续播放
He wanted to stop it.
我猜是勾起了更多不好的回忆
I'm thinking more bad memories.
那我们就有更多理由回去找出真♥相♥了
More reason to go back there and find the truth.
跟我说说他凿开墙时刮出来的冷风
Tell me about the cold wind when he opened the wall.
很古怪 就像是鬼弄出来的阴风
It was weird. It was like some kind of ghost.
如果是萨瓦娜的鬼魂
Well, if it was Savannah's ghost,
她可能是想联♥系♥我们
she may be trying to reach out to us.
让我们去帮她 救她
To get us to help her. To save her.
或许如果我们救下萨瓦娜 也能拯救你♥爸♥爸
And maybe if we save Savannah, we'll save your dad too.
酒店
温泉(停业)
营地
我们不得不把温泉都关了
We had to close the springs.
我想知道这个恶作剧是谁在捣鬼
I want to know who's behind this prank.
本和萨瓦娜啊 我几乎把他们抓个现行
Ben and Savannah. I pretty much caught 'em red- handed.
我希望你采取纪律惩罚措施了
I hope you took disciplinary action.
当然了 不过这也威慑不了那两个家伙
Of course. Not that it's any deterrent to those two.
-他们两个都是麻烦 -是啊 都让人头疼
- They're both trouble. - Yeah, together.
天呐
Oh, goodness.
或许我们应该把他们分开
Maybe we should separate them.
♪路易斯安那州有个地方♪
♪ There's a place in Louisiana ♪
♪在枫糖树的影子下♪
♪ Under sugar maple shade ♪
就是这首歌♥ 磁带上唱的就是这首歌♥
That's it! That's the song on the tape.
萨瓦娜和本都不在
No Savannah or Ben.
我们去营地看看
Let's try the camp.
看上去很有趣啊
Looks like fun.
是啊 真的很令人开心呢
Oh, yeah, a real blast.
这已经是我今年夏天第三次给这桥刷漆了
Third time this summer I've painted this bridge.
本在哪儿
Where's Ben?
在后面 负责打扫呢
Around back, trail- duty.
在清扫道路 或是本该在清扫道路
Clearing a path or... supposed to be clearing a path.
我来帮你吧
Give you a hand?
那样能更快弄完
Goes quicker that way.
我去看本在干什么
I'll go see what Ben's up to.
嘿 是那个方向
Hey, other way.
笨孩子
Goofy kid.
但他还挺可爱的
But he's kinda cute.
哈里 天呐
Harry. Jeez!
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我听说你们被抓到了
So, I, uh, heard about the bust.
你和全世界都知道了
You and the rest of the world.
我爸今天早上回城里去了
My dad went back to the city this morning,
但他走之前还是把我狠狠批评了一顿
but not before chewing me out.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
你♥爸♥也跟我爸这么烦人吗
Your dad as big a pain as mine is?
有时候是
Sometimes.
唯一能让我爸开心的就是他的工作
Only thing that makes my dad happy is work.
或者是我惹麻烦的时候
Or when I'm in trouble.
那能让他开心死
That makes his day.
想象下如果我被赶出去了 他会有多激动
Imagine how thrilled he'd be if I got tossed out of here.
那是你想要的吗
Is- - Is that what you want?
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding?
我超爱这里
I love it here.
不过萨瓦娜和我以后搞恶作剧时会更小心点
Savannah and I just have to be more careful with our pranks.
似乎你们两个真的很合得来啊
It seems like you two really get along.
萨瓦娜吗 是啊 她人挺好的
Savannah? Yeah, yeah, she's all right.
你 你知道那个假蛇恶作剧是她的主意吧
You, uh... You do know the snake prank was her idea?
-真的吗 -当然啦
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
别误会我的意思 我真的很期待夏令营
You know, don't get me wrong, I really look forward to camp.
即便每年参加的营都是不同的
Even if it's a different one every year.
你知道我是个被人领养的孩子吧
You know I'm a foster kid, right?
-过得一定很艰难吧 -只有一点不好
- Must be kind of tough. - Only one thing.
如果苔藓人真的把我抓走了
If Moss Man were to snatch me,
没人会想念我的
no one would miss me.
我是在开玩笑
That was a joke.
好吧 玩笑
Right, a joke.
听着 萨瓦娜 我本来不打算说的
Look, Savannah, I wasn't going to say anything, um...
但是 我和哈里并非来自这里
but, me and Harry aren't really from around here.
我们来自...
We're from...
-我们来自 -底特律吗
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表