剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第二集
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on Secrets of Sulphur Springs...
我像你这么大时
You know, when I was your age,
真是等不及每年夏天都待在这里
I couldn't wait to stay here every summer.
至少我们两个当中有人有快乐的童年啊
At least one of us had a happy childhood.
给个机会试试如何 硫磺泉或许会给你惊喜呢
Give it a chance. Sulphur Springs may surprise you.
我想请大家欢迎一位新生
I would like to welcome a new student.
大家好 我叫格里芬·坎贝尔
Hi, my name is Griffin Campbell.
我们家刚从芝加哥搬过来
and my family just moved here from Chicago.
不过我还是不知道你的名字
Still don't know your name though.
哈珀
Harper.
现在我被困在这里 我爸妈要翻修特蒙特酒店
Now I'm stuck here while my parents fix up The Tremont.
你住在特蒙特酒店吗
You live at The Tremont?!
-萨瓦娜是谁 -是一个孩子的鬼魂
- Who's Savannah? - The ghost of a kid
据说她一直阴魂不散地缠着酒店
who's supposedly been haunting the hotel.
她30年前从特蒙特酒店消失了
She disappeared from The Tremont 30 years ago.
再也没人见过她
Never to be seen again.
我就是不明白
I just don't get it.
一个小孩怎么可能无缘无故地消失呢
How does a kid vanish without a trace?
我叫你别说了
I said drop it.
不管那个女孩遭遇了什么 都是很多年前的事了
Whatever happened to that girl happened years ago.
我之前在下面看到些东西
I saw something down here earlier.
特蒙特酒店竟然有地堡吗
The Tremont has a bunker?
是萨瓦娜
It's Savannah!
她是真实存在的
She's real.
如果我们没搬来这里
If we hadn't moved here...
我永远不可能发现这个
I never would've found this.
是爸爸吗
That's Dad?
格里芬
Griffin?
快看
Look.
爸爸
Dad?
我们不能现在就离开 萨瓦娜在里面呢
We can't leave now. Savannah is in there.
不是她的鬼魂 是她本人
Not her ghost. Her.
她还活着 格里芬
She's alive, Griffin.
这一切都说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
任何一点都说不通 我们得回到地堡去
None of this does. We need to get back to the bunker.
还记得我从洞口钻出来时感觉到的颤栗吗
Remember that jolt I felt coming out of the hatch?
就好像 一切都改变了
It was like... everything shifted.
如果那是因为我们穿过了传送门什么的呢
What if it did because we went through a portal or something?
传送门
A portal?
-你知道这听起来有多荒唐吗 -想想看啊
- You know how crazy that sounds? - Think about it.
酒店还在营业
The hotel is open for business.
萨瓦娜也没失踪
Savannah hasn't gone missing.
你♥爸♥跟我们差不多大
Your dad is our age.
时间旅行是唯一的解释
Time travel is the only explanation.
是没错 但这也可能是个离谱的梦
Yeah, yeah, or this could all be some crazy dream.
肯定是这样 我只需要醒过来就行了
Yeah, that's it. I just need to wake up.
这是现实 格里芬
This is happening, Griffin.
我们来到了过去
We're here, in the past.
并且我可以证明
And I can prove it.
这简直是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我跟你说 我就是听到动静了
I'm telling you, I heard something.
那你应该去查看一下
Then you should check it out.
我在这等着
Uh, I'll wait here.
如果是萨瓦娜来找个人附身呢
What if Savannah comes looking for a body to snatch?
你会是孤身一人
You'd be all alone.
她肯定先对你下手 小红毛
She'd take you first. Red hair.
你竟然指望我相信鬼只喜欢红色吗
You expect me to believe ghosts only like red?
萨瓦娜显然喜欢红色啊
Savannah obviously does.
我们看到的那照片里 她就穿的是红色上衣
She had on a red shirt in the picture we saw.
红色可能是她最爱的颜色
It could be her favorite color.
如果你想吓到我 这点水平可不够
You're gonna have to do better than that if you wanna scare me.
这太缺德了
Not cool.
你还觉得这上面什么都没有吗
Still think there's nothing up here?
稍等下 本
Just a second. Ben?
是送披萨的来了吗
Is that the pizza guy?
是啊 你能跟孩子们说一下吗
Yeah. Can you tell the kids?
我想找我女儿
Uh, I'm looking for my daughter.
她本不该来这里的
She's not supposed to be over here.
我试过给她打电♥话♥了 但她的手♥机♥关机了
I- - I tried calling her, but her phone is off,
平时从来都不关机的 所以...
and it's never off, so...
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 这种事听上去很熟悉
No, sounds familiar.
我是莎拉 你一定是哈珀的妈妈
I'm Sarah. You must be Harper's mom.
请进吧
Please come in.
我跟她一起的
I'm with her.
哈珀没事吧
Is- - Is Harper all right?
她没事 我儿子在带她到处参观呢
Oh, she's fine. My son is just showing her around.
虽说目前还没什么值得看的
Not that there is much worth seeing at the moment.
显然我们要花大力气翻修一遍
We obviously have a lot more to do
这酒店才能迎客
before the hotel is ready for guests.
你们打算重开特蒙特酒店吗
You plan on reopening The Tremont?
馊主意
Bad idea.
赶紧把这酒店锁了 再把钥匙扔了
Put the lock back on the door and lose the key.
妈妈
Mom!
不管是什么矛盾 你们两个自己解决
Whatever it is, you two need to work it out,
声音务必放小点
at a much lower volume.
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
萨瓦娜就在楼上
Savannah's upstairs.
-你们看到她了吗 -是听到动静了
- You saw her? - We heard her.
可能只是你们的哥哥又在搞恶作剧而已
It is probably just your brother playing another prank.
格里芬
Griffin!
他不在楼上 哈珀也不在
He's not up there. Neither is Harper.
就好像他们两个都消失了
It's like they both disappeared.
好吧 假设我们真的找到了一个传送门
Okay, let's say we did somehow find a portal
那边那个孩子也真的是我爸
and that kid over there really is my dad.
我们总不能直接走过去 跟他说我们来自未来
We can't just walk over and tell him we're from the future.
当然不能 就用最简单的做法
Of course not. We keep it simple.
询问现在的年份 本届总统是谁
Ask the year, the president.
任何能证明我们穿越时空来到了过去的信息
Anything that'll prove we traveled back in time.
有蛇 快来人抓住
Snake! Someone get it!
无需惊慌 夫人
No need to panic, ma'am.
只是个玩具而已
It's just a toy.
这真是太过分了
This is outrageous!
你们两个 别跑
You two, don't move.
你们还等什么呢 快跑啊
What are you waiting for? Run!
-快停下 -给我回来
- Stop! - Back here.
你好 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我猜猜 这是你的手笔吧
Let me guess. Your handiwork?
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
我迂回了三次 以确保我们没被跟踪
I doubled back, like, three times to make sure we weren't followed.
我们不能冒险让任何人发现这地方
We can't risk anyone finding this place.
听你的口气 我的说法是对的啊
So what I'm hearing is I was right.
你也认为我们穿越时空回到了过去
You do think we traveled back in time.
我之前以为你是疯了
I thought you were losing it.
也可能是我疯了 我...
Or maybe I was. I...
我们真的找到了传送门的几率能有多大啊
I mean, what are the odds we actually found a portal?
好了 说出来吧
Go ahead. Say it.
没那么难
It's not hard.
好吧
Fine.
你是对的
You were right.
这一切真是太疯狂了
I mean, this is all just so crazy.
我爸竟然会搞恶作剧
My dad pulling a prank.
没有服务信♥号♥♥
No service.
他讨厌恶作剧 觉得恶作剧一点都不好笑
He hates pranks. Doesn't think they're funny.
至少他现在是觉得不好笑的
I mean, at least he doesn't now.
没有服务信♥号♥♥意味着没有信♥号♥♥塔
No service means no cell towers.
等等 你不会是认为...
Wait. You don't think...
我们被困在过去了吧
we're stuck in the past?
有信♥号♥♥吗
Anything?
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表