剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第七集
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
篝火晚会就快要结束了
Campfire is almost over.
不管要发生什么事 很快就要发生了
Whatever's gonna happen, it's gonna be soon.
今天才是萨瓦娜死亡的周年纪念日
Today is the anniversary of Savannah's death.
这是我们能证明她真实存在的最佳机会
This is our best chance to get proof she's real.
萨瓦娜 我们召唤你
Savannah, we summon you.
快现身吧
Please, show yourself.
等等 我们成功了 我们跟她接触上了
Wait. We did it. We made contact.
我跟你说的是让你确保
I told you to make sure
你姐姐千万别出家门
that your sister didn't leave the house.
她是去了特蒙特酒店吗
Is she at the Tremont?
我们不应该离开的
We shouldn't have left.
我们别无选择 他们就快抓住我们了
We didn't have a choice. They were about to catch us.
是到第二天早上才被发现失踪的
Savannah wasn't found missing until the morning.
现在还是晚上
It's still night.
我们得回去 我们还是可以救她的
We have to go back. We can still save her.
传送门没发挥作用
The portal didn't work.
我们失败了 萨瓦娜彻底消失了
We failed. Savannah's gone forever.
你们两个在这里干什么
What are you two doing out here?
别试图撒谎 想都别想
And don't even think about lying.
那我跟你来个冒险挑战吧
I dare you!
你一定不敢在地下室待一整晚
Spend the rest of the night in the basement...
跟鬼一起
with the ghost.
我可以跟她打赌冒险的 毫不担心
I can do that dare, no sweat.
你并不需要向杰丝证明任何事
You don't have to prove anything to Jess.
有人吗
Hello?
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
他们叫我们待在房♥间里别出来
They said to stay in our rooms.
不可能 我绝不要因为任何事而错过这个
No way. I'm not missing this for anything.
我不确定 或许...
I don't know, maybe- -
他们在大厅里 快来
They're in the parlor. Come on.
竟然让你弟弟给你打掩护 你是怎么想的啊
...your brother to cover for you? What were you thinking?
我只想知道
I just want to know
你们大半夜的在这里干什么
what were you doing out there in the middle of the night.
这是个很简单的问题 格里芬
It's a simple question, Griff.
你不说你们去了哪儿 我是不会带你回家的
I'm not taking you home until you tell us where you've been.
我们没事 很安全地回到家了
We're okay. We're safe. We're home.
-这还不够吗 -远远不够
- Isn't that enough? - Not nearly.
根据托弗和双胞胎告诉我们的信息
According to what Topher and the twins told us,
你们离开了很长时间
you were gone a long time.
深更半夜的啊
Half the night.
哈珀 你到现在一个字都没说
Harper, you haven't said a word.
-哈珀 -很尴尬 好吗
- Harper? - It's embarrassing, okay?
我们想要一些私人的时间
We wanted some private time.
私人的时间
Private time?
我觉得你们需要做出更多的解释才行
I think we need a little more of an explanation.
你们不希望我们见面
You guys didn't want us to see each other,
于是我们就想出了一个计划 偷偷溜走
so we came up with a plan... to sneak off.
具体做些什么
And do what, exactly?
具...具体吗 这个嘛...
E- - Exactly? Well- -
我们只想单独相处 来...
We just wanted to be alone to- -
打牌 聊天
Play cards and talk- -
以及完成初吻
And have our first kiss.
我就说很尴尬吧
Said it was embarrassing.
我现在能上♥床♥睡觉了吗
Can I go to bed now?
先从长♥期♥禁足开始吧
We'll start with grounded for a very long time.
不准骑自行车 不准进森林 什么都不行
No bike, no woods, no... anything.
你也一样 哈珀
Same for you, Harper.
托弗也是 理由是协助和煽动不良行为
And Topher, for aiding and abetting.
双胞胎也是
Ditto the twins.
谢谢你们 莎拉 本
Thank you, Sarah, Ben.
很快 哈珀就会给你们写一封道歉信的
In the very near future, Harper will be writing you an apology.
格里芬也是的
As will Griffin.
不用送我们出去了 晚安了 各位
No need to see us out. Good night, everyone.
哈珀
Harper?
你还想多说点什么吗
Anything else you want to add?
我想听你多说点关于那个吻的事
I want to hear more about that kiss!
我不想
I don't.
你们两个 立刻上♥床♥睡觉去
You two, back to bed. Now!
格里芬 跟他们一起去
Griffin, go with them.
我们明早再好好谈谈这事
We'll talk more about this in the morning.
快去
Go!
你信他们说的话吗
Do you believe anything they said?
一个字都不信
Not a word of it.
真恶心 又坏了一瓶
Yuck! Another goner.
我一直都说我们这里需要一台发电机
I've always said we needed a generator.
这次停电导致我们的存货都坏掉了
This power outage has wiped out our inventory.
快去 把垃圾都扔掉 你知道该送去哪儿
Go! Get it out of here. You know where.
好啊 我来干 没问题
Okay. I'll do it. No problem.
你就坐在那里发呆就行了
You just sit there staring into space.
漫漫长夜啊
Long night.
话说 你和格里芬
So, you and Griffin...
浪漫的初恋啊
Big romance, huh?
倒也没到那个程度
I wouldn't go that far.
听着 哈珀
Look, Harper...
我知道你还是对我隐瞒了一些事
I know you're still keeping things from me.
我觉得 当你这么做的时候
And I think, when you do that,
有时候并非是很健康的做法
it's not always the healthiest thing.
你也这样啊 妈
You do the same thing, Mom.
我看到过你看向格里芬的爸爸的眼神
I see the way you look at Griffin's dad.
那几乎...
It's almost...
像是你们两个之间有秘密一样
like you two have a secret.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你真不知道吗
You don't? Really?
是的 真不知道
Yes, really.
我真不明白
I don't understand
你自己都不诚实 竟然还指望我诚实
how you can expect me to be honest, when you're not.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
我的确跟格里芬的爸爸一起参加过夏令营
I did go to camp with Griffin's dad.
萨瓦娜失踪的当晚 我也在夏令营
And I was there the night Savannah went missing.
那是...
It was...
很可怕的经历
a terrible experience.
正因此 我才不谈论这事
Which is why I didn't talk about it.
希望你能理解这点
I hope you can understand that.
是的 我理解
I do. I do understand that.
你成长得很快 有时候我会忘了这点
You're growing up so fast, I sometimes forget that.
可以营业了
We're in business!
帮我个忙
Oh, uh, do me a favor.
去看看你弟弟怎么耽搁了这么久还没回来
Go see what's taking your brother so long.
格里芬:
来电了 快过来
妈妈在找你
Mom's looking for you.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
等等
Hold up.
你在开玩笑吧 又这样吗
You've gotta be kidding. Again?
听着 我需要你的帮助
Look, I need your help.
不行 不可能
Oh, no. No way.
我已经被禁足了 被迫当苦力...
I'm already grounded, forced into hard labor- -
我只需要十分钟 托弗
Ten minutes, Topher. That's all I need.
拜托了 拜托了
Please. Please.
拜托了
Please!
好吧 十分钟
Okay, 10 minutes.
你是个很好的弟弟
You're a good little brother.
谢天谢地 我不用再打着手电筒
Thank goodness, I don't have to take a flashlight
进洗手间了
into the bathroom anymore.
信息量太大
TMI.
妈 快看
Mom, check it out.
要有光
Let there be light!
电流有点浪涌的情况
Well, I got a surge here.
-去检查下插座那边的情况 -明白
- Check the other outlets. - Got it.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表